youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osPKCm7jmeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rMWk43dxULA
youtube.com/watch?v=jL3yF9wYR3U
youtu.be/Sq9RW5jVFOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pewdiepie did nothing wrong

Reminder boost his latest video on mainstream media watch it as many times as you can on all your devices.

To get it trending and red pill 1000s

huh

they do this so it cant get on the trending section

Holy shit I saw that

Marxist Jews Got Blown the fuck out.

We have entered the Great Era of Winning, my friends.

Now let him drift towards us. Let him assimilate our memes.

I'm under the impression that his views are being throttled atm.

It's nearing 500k, 4 hours later.

very well--

That's in order to excuse not having it on trending, hence more like than views.

But either way, a percentage of those who got redpilled on the media will go down the rabbithole.

By brainwashing more kids into giving their lives over to vidya, which is itself merely a plot to make us idle, docile, and impotent.

He may be a fucking Swede who would suck H3H3's Jew dick but I appreciate him turning the next generation of kids against the media and the MUH SIX TRILLION card

The media won't report any kind of response unless it fits their all white males are anti-semetic narrative.

It's just that the site hasn't updated the view count.

Your kike god you worship.

He is not without guidance

youtube.com/watch?v=osPKCm7jmeQ

He says he reading more books and hits the gym nowadays. He's also in a stable relationship with a white woman. He's become a pretty damn good role model for kids.

god dammit, this gets posted everytime we get a video thats going viral. youtube doesn't update its views every second for new videos. go back in a few hours and check the view count again

I posted the snip. sometimes the view counter just lags, but I though youtube fixed it couple years ago.

>view count isn't updated
>likes/dislikes are
Hmmmm.....

How does the video have more likes than views?

>post yfw he literally just redpilled millions of kids about the media

Wheres the red pilling in this video?
He just said "fuck news."

>mfw

>

Generation Z is fucking based.

This is because youtube 'stars' don't have to go through the MSM right? They can make money and gain an audience without their filter.

it's not like you are compelled/forced to correct anything, is it? if you are to answer or correct anything you can do in a calm fashion or simply not do it.

that helps others getting a fair impression of you, one that's not that of an autistic robot who can't see ''unaware'' people on the internet under the penalty of getting himself very angry.

but you realize that they could very well have a staff of people that 'curate' viral videos and select which ones go up at a given moment and which others don't, right?
not only this is feasible, given the considerably low amount of viral videos in comparison to others, but also the fact that only a few of these videos fall under the category that disagree with the established narrative.

if this world were perfect that would be a sane thing to do, even.

GEN Z MASTER RACE ARENT FALLING FOR LYIN MEDIA ANYMORE

youtube is shit, also views if they go up too quickly tend to pause for a while. It's pretty normal and it'll take a few days or something for all the views to actually register.

Styx did great analysis

youtube.com/watch?v=rMWk43dxULA

>but I though youtube fixed it couple years ago
yea, me too.

hmm...where is this heading?

This truly is the greatest timeline, tumblerinas being logical

He has millions of followers, people who know his stuff and recognize this recent media attention as a hit piece against him. He basically just confirms this in the video.

It's not so much his doing, but by targeting a guy who has tens of millions of followers the media is definitely shooting themselves in the foot at a time when their numbers are already below garbage.

>tfw I still watch Styx

He's the man

I work as a teacher in a rural area and I can confirm that gen Z will fix things. Believe me or call me a larping faggot, I don't care.
The future is going to be glorious lads.

fucking beautiful
kek approves

=/= red pill
But your right tho

Are rural germans aware of the impending doom that is the migrant crisis? What is the general perception of migrants in german rural areas?

>a video where jewdiepie biching about disney
explain how is that a """red pill """

True enough, but millions of kids distrusting the media is a good first step.

Goes especially well with the recent "it's ok to punch a nazi" meme, because here's a concrete example of "and anyone I don't like is a nazi."

the irony is that it's not really pewdiepie that's redpilling these kids. It's the attack against him. All he's done is point out how badly they are taking him out of context in a attempt to ruin him. He's apologized for taking a joke too far and admitted it was in poor taste, but good on him for defending himself against the muckrakers who would go after his livelihood.

So now his 53 million subscribers get treated to a real world example of someone they liked getting slandered by supposedly respectable news outlets. They did it themselves and it's part of the reason why people really don't trust the mainstream media any more.

I don't even like pewdiepie but I respect him for standing his ground.

He spreads mistrust of the media. That alone is big. Then a percentage of the kids who get redpilled on the media will go down the rabbithole.

Tell me what's the different between between "redpilling" and indoctrinating kids nowadays?

Why does anyone care what a video game fag said about kikes?

Because Sup Forums loves PewDiePie.

>((((((Kjellberg))))))

Reminder that nu/pol/ is cancer.

ergo Sup Forums is fag lovers
Whats the avg age of Sup Forums ?

Felix is not one of us ideologically. He's not redpilled and he's not a white nationalist. He has started telling the (((media))) to go fuck themselves though, and that means at least to some degree, he is /ourguy/.

one shows the truth while one teaches you to ignore it

Kids will look for alternate forms of media to escape the juden that is MSM.

Then they will find us.

The rest is history.

I can only speak for the northern parts of Germany or rather the part where I live. There aren't many muslims or refugees here so it is more like something distant that you might hear of, but are not directly affected by. However, people generally see it as a negative thing, at least that is what I feel. The euphoria has died like in the rest of the country, and voices that oppose Merkel ad the migrant policy are becoming louder and louder and imho they have always been there, but silent.

So, in short:
>Are rural germans aware of the migrant crisis
yes
>Are rural germans aware of the impending doom that is the migrant crisis
not yet
>What is the general perception of migrants in german rural areas
increasingly negative

"-berg" is a common Swedish name. It has no Jewish connotations.

He uploads his shit on EU times, but US kiddies are his main demographic.
If the video doesnt have 2+mill views, then yes.

watch his latest video and tell me he isn't doing the right thing; bringing about real positive change, exposing the media...

>To get it trending
Youtube froze the view count to prevent it from trending.

Currently the video has about 200k more likes than views.

I thought "White Power!" is what Sup Forums considers positive.

Lol it's not moving on my screen

definitely being fucked with

He should debunk the holohoax. It would be amazing.

>Italian
>white

el oh el

Damn, she's pretty.

White passing.

Thank you for your response,

What is the perception in city areas if you travel there frequently? Are the migrant gangs and sexual assaults as bad as I have heard on Sup Forums? Surely a population would not let women be raped in such large numbers.

who dat?

Pewd's gf

Someone make a webm of the middle finger he gives to WSJ.

No.

Views are calculated differenlt than likes and dislikes you autistic fuck, views only get counted if they watch an x amount of the video, thus its harder to calculate than a simple button press

Here's another

>What is the perception in city areas if you travel there frequently?
I don't know to be honest. All I can say that the cities are full of muslims.

>Are the migrant gangs and sexual assaults as bad as I have heard on Sup Forums?
Absolutely not. Don't take anything on here seriously. However, the it is also not as "good" as the media says. The answer is somewhere in the middle. Also, realiy being less bad than Sup Forums says doesn't mean it is all fine. It's definitely worse than before and that is what matters. And it's not like it's going to get better by itself if we don't change our policy now.

14/88

Sorry for the horrible spelling mistakes and typos. I hope I could give some insight.

Better version

Watch MAGA..Together today with pewdipie, We DEFEATED FUCKING GLOBALISM ahahahah THE TIDES HAVE TURNED, MARXIST JEWS!

youtube.com/watch?v=jL3yF9wYR3U

BASED
A
S
E
D

Aaww pewdiepie tearing up thanking his fans :3

;_; Soooo cuuutee

>guys holding up the sign

What jew picture he posted?

he disavowed everybody here on his tumblr

yes, tumblr. he has a fucking tumblr for christ sakes.

Was anyone else almost moved to tears at the end of the video? Gotta test my water

redpilled that the media is shit? Everyone knows that

>serial to vga, vga to ps2, ps2 to usb
fascinating

Man youtube stars are getting fucking based. You can tell MSM is getting fucking spooked. Pewds needs to do something with Jontron.

>distances himself from his Nazi fans
>is one of us

This guy is great. Pewds for King

No I wasn't crying you faggot

I didn't cry one bit not one bit i tell ya

Sup Forums has been publicly denounced

What's up with the numale tattoos?

youtu.be/Sq9RW5jVFOE

#keemstar vs #pewdiepie

It doesn't matter, the goal is the same even if he is not with us.

Himmler looks honorary aryan

>is one of us
noone claimed that
gooble gobble one of us one of us
nigger attitude

Which god's work?

Yeah. I can tell it meant a lot to him to have someone in his corner when the media is trying to ruin his life. It can't be easy to have "reputable" outlets of journalism trying to convince everyone you're a monster when you were just trying to be funny. It'd mean a lot to me too to have people stick up for me when someone was trying to do that shit.