Women of pol. Serious discussion

No tits or gtfo shit. Real discussion. Would you be ok with a rollback of feminism?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/fFQB3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are no women on the internet.

No. Some women just want to watch the world burn.

Before you answer OP with his nigger picture, provide us with tits or get the fuck out.

POST TITS YOU FUCKING WHORES

You know what's hilarious? You brockgobblers think you can sway opinions here. After the election pollocks are hip to avoiding posting in these threads, and when they do like this post, it's さげposting.

That means all you traitors can do is bump each other's
shill threads. In your minds you are creating the optics of dissent, but you are really just burning money.

Also normies are getting redpilled because the quality of the shilling is so bad.

You are doing our work for us, and for that reason, on behalf of traditionalists everywhere I thank you Mr Brock, Mr. Strider, Mr. FISCHBEIN, and Mr. Soros.

Keep it up. The world is watching.

Do men with boobs count?

No society has successfully put the "sexuality revolution" genie back in the bottle once it's out. The only way feminism is getting rolled back is if men sack the fuck up and take back control.

pls respond.

and pls say yes.

I'm a man but I have a super round ass that looks like a woman's, does that count?

In some ways. I understand that most women are submissive in relationships to some degree, and I don't mind that. I would never support banning abortion or making it impossible for women to work though. Lots of women were trapped in abusive marriages in the past, and I have been manhandled by a guy before so I don't discount all feminist victories.

Formal equality, with women choosing to let men take the lead in social life due to muh nature seems best to me.

I seriously wonder how many women visit Sup Forums regularly. Like, five?

how about, Would you all be ok with just not having the right to vote?

Women suffrage was a mistake.

Yes, to a degree.
I would love nothing more than to be a full-time housewife. I would love to be able to prepare a cooked breakfast for my family, to spend time raising and educating children and to take care of my husband's needs.
Too bad that English males are cucks that think partying it's actually important.

On the other hand, not all women would make good mothers or housewives; and as such should be allowed to pursue a career to remain useful to society.

>tfw no husband to surrender to

Only if we replaced democracy entirely. Most men are stupid and irrational too, it's not really just a female thing. I have an IQ of 130+ why would I want to be ruled by a bunch of retards because they have penises?

I'd be okay with having a king and a patriarchal society though.

>why would I want to be ruled by a bunch of retards because they have penises?

And yet

>I'd be okay with having a king and a patriarchal society though.

>women
>logic

pls clep

Depends on what you mean by a rollback of feminism.
Do women lose the vote? Do women get full custody of kids less often? Do women actually have to prove they were raped for a conviction? Women get equal legal punishments to men? Abortion outlawed? Women cannot work in professional fields? Women cannot work outside of the house at all? Women cannot leave the house without a male relative? Women cannot drive cars? Parents can force their daughters to marry specific people?

I mean I wouldn't mind men getting equality in the areas of divorce and law, and I cannot give a shit about abortion but I can't say I would like being married off to a 50 year old man when I'm 12 years old and unable to even leave the house unless he's with me.

Wanna move to America with me?

white woman were having more children before social media came about. really makes you think

Iq tests are linear.

Depends, I'm mixed race desu.
>Do you prefer your bacon salted or unsalted?

Feminism was pushed to tax more wages and to destroy the family unit.

Monarchy and democracy are different. I don't have a problem with gender roles per se, just with random idiots ruling society.

What is your point? In any case, that isn't quite right. They are normed around 100. "The g factor" is what really captures the idea of intelligence, IQ is just a good way to measure g among humans.

>women
>Sup Forums

frankly I don't think anything will ever change with taht shit because that whiteknight shit is too heavy and the cat is out of the bag.

enjoy your privilege

I just dont think we should give you any more than you already have. no more female in tech initiatives, no more quotas etc.

>Monarchy and democracy are different. I don't have a problem with gender roles per se, just with random idiots ruling society.
And yet you support a monarchy, because you know kings are always competent, well educated, collected leaders with above average intelligence.

What is the best way to tuck up my penis(female)?

If you wanted serious discussion you wouldn't have started the thread with an image of Plastic McNiggress.

Not always, but kings tend to have the best advisers and now that we know enough to prevent inbreeding you could choose a smart genetic line to rule

It's not perfect I know, but it is better than the mob rule of democracy

>she

Even at its most conservative point in history women were allowed to drive cars, hold jobs and leave the house without men. We're not talking sharia levels of social restriction here. And believe it or not, women were happier in the conservative west because looking after kids and keeping a household are a damn sight better than grinding your soul to dust in a 9-5 job.

If I had the option I would be a stay at home dad, but biology dictates that any woman that would be in a position to make that happen would lose respect for me because I'm not a provider.

Both sexes are slaves to who we were born as to some extent. We should cease trying to fight it and embrace it, society was far healthier when we did.

you want the full set? I'll upload them on imgur if you want

>Not always, but kings tend to have the best advisers
So do presidents, and they aren't generally limited to the aristocracy

>now that we know enough to prevent inbreeding you could choose a smart genetic line to rule
Humans have known about inbreeding for thousands of years. Despite that dog breeds that are only a hundred or couple hundred years old are still often inbred to hell with genetic predisposition to horrible issues.

Even without inbreeding (assume the king just grabs some random IQ 140+ woman to fuck hand have an heir with as opposed to a foreign princess) the issue still exists that you are relying on pure chance for the capabilities of your ruler. Will your king have autism? Downs? Schizophrenia? While a lot of these can be partially countered by having children at a younger age it doesn't eliminate the risk, and someone with autism would be a fucking horrible king.

Sure

N I K K I

imgur.com/a/fFQB3

Dis you? Nice tits

So what would you want to see in a society where feminism is "rolled back?" I'm not criticizing the concept, just curious where you would draw the lines on rights.