I don't see a thread about this trend?

I don't see a thread about this trend?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/search/live?q=#ADayWithoutImmigrants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jokes on her because that's what her classroom will look like forever once ICE completes their mission

You know what's hilarious? You brockgobblers think you can sway opinions here. After the election pollocks are hip to avoiding posting in these threads, and when they do like this post, it's さげposting.

That means all you traitors can do is bump each other's
shill threads. In your minds you are creating the optics of dissent, but you are really just burning money.

Also normies are getting redpilled because the quality of the shilling is so bad.

You are doing our work for us, and for that reason, on behalf of traditionalists everywhere I thank you Mr Brock, Mr. Strider, Mr. FISCHBEIN, and Mr. Soros.

Keep it up. The world is watching.

>Without a bunch of aliens, we would have small class sizes again
Sign me the fuck up.

mobile.twitter.com/search/live?q=#ADayWithoutImmigrants

come dig for gold here

No shit that would be glorious.

who eats people?

I'm a middle school teacher in the Bronx. I teach 7th and 8th grade ELA to ESL students. I had roughly seven kids out (between 50 students).

The kids that were out? Literally my worst students. The ones with the behavior issues. The ones with no drive or passion. The disrespectful ones who can't think more than a day ahead at a time.

If that is what my classroom would look like without immigrants, I'd be more than happy.

She will have to make the shift from babysitting niggers and spics to preparing whites for the working world. Kudos to these spics. Please stay away longer and really teach us a lesson.

You have no power here, shill

>more resources for American children is a bad thing.

>illustrates that schools are completely overcrowded with immigrants and natural citizens are suffering because of it.
Really activated my almonds.

Little fucker is stealing the lights.

a day is a good start. Can we try a week next?

i just wanna see pictures i dont support this strawman trend

>illegals aren't illegal !

What kind of logic is that

>boycotting school
Damn those immigrants sure showed us

>All that money wasted on school for illegals

Deport, deport, deport.

Fo reel do

I am pretty sure 19 of those 21 kids were legal immigrants and this is just some stupid stunt..

that nigger in the background tho, seems he missed the memo

MEMEAKSHI MUKHERJEE

I start to believe it would just be better for "western society" if russia and china take over...

Like seriously, this beyond repair...

POO

I agree don't separate families- the kids go with them. Anchor babies aren't actual citizens anyways.

/thread
Didn't even think of that.

IN

All those spics and shitskins missed out on their school breakfast and lunch. Their single mothers probably had to blow all their foostamps for Pedro and his 8 siblings to have tacos at home. Now there'll be no food for the rest of the month.

So literally all of these pics are from SoCal right?

>Hey guys lets not send our children to school to show them how much better off we'd be without immigrant children

His parents know that he needs to stay in school instead of acting a fool.

>Austin
>Booming

looks like a swedish classroom if all the muslims got sent back.

American classrooms always look like sterile shit. Australian primary school classrooms are super comfy by comparison, at least in my experience.

and NY

>these teachers have just realised they'll be surplus to requirements
>mfw

So they've proven what exactly? ....that without illegals our schools wouldn't be overcrowded and we'd have teacher to student ratios that allow for actual one-on-one instruction?

Wow, they sure showed us. Can they do a decade without immigrants next? Sounds comfy.

>Austin
lmao

I WILL WAVE THE FLAG OF THE COUNTRY I FLED FROM AND REFUSE TO RETURN TO IN THE COUNTRY I COMMITED A FELONY BY ENTERING

>Not firing them all and hiring legal citizens in their place to notice the long-term benefits.

>shitty employees don't show up for work
>we need more of them!

>when you can't wait to virtue signal long enough for the other people who want to virtue signal to get out of your shot

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Kids will take any excuse to ditch class, news at 10

>Half my construction crew has been fired

I went to a school where there was literally 1 black kid and 1 mexican, super comfy, we got to go outside for lessons every day because our principal thought it was better to be outside. Turned out the nigger threw a desk at a teacher coming up the stairs and the mexican didnt graduate.

Our system has to school endless amounts of immigrant and illegal immigrants , along with natural borns and greedy teachers

Less taxes, and this turd colored thing would have to go back too.
What's the problem?

>give kids a chance to get out of class and they do

Jesus Christ. I can't even imagine what it's like for those poor white kids to go to schools where they're a minority. Just, holy fuck. Talk about having your childhood ripped away from you.

>the kids that likely need to be in class and paying attention the most all ditched
>yfw when some of them don't even care about the cause and just ditched because "fuk schol n dat whit edukaton"

oh well

>yfw it was their most productive day of the year but he cant say that

If his parents aren't criminals where did he get all of those TVs from?

plenty of room for her against the wall

she needs to be shot

Wow...powerful...

ive read tweets of some colorado, texas, michigan and new york protests
pic related, denver school lunch ladies didnt show up

Liberals. Installing fear into children for decades.

And they brag about it.

>immigrants don't come out for a day
>it only affects liberal shitholes like Los Angeles, and Austin
really makes me think

That poor white kid is so going to be on pol or dead in a few years.

They're still going with the whole:
"Let's just ignore that Trump has only ever been against illegal immigrants and instead try to say he's against all forms of immigrants."
Seriously, fuck off.

>Middle school students in Denver making out

L-lewd

Silence Goy! You know nothing! We will not shut it down!

Great now deport them all so our classrooms will not be over crowded. Does she know tax payers are losing money to that shit?

So the quality of education would improve significantly because the children would all get much more time with the teacher. Wow, really makes you thing :DDD

>"We are close"

Oh god, how will our society ever function without them?? One less McDonald's, this is a travesty!

Traffic in San Diego is lighter than usual. Can we try this out for a year next?

I didn't realize washing & moving dishes was this great ability that befuddles whites, blacks, and Asians.

I made a thread earlier According to nearly every burger, nothing changed

>We ain't making lunches for Deez keedz bc fuck trump!

It really is a shame. Just the thought of my kids not being able to have a good a childhood as I did because of the circumstances boils my blood.

> we need more slaves god dammit!

Would be nice if my school district didnt ask me for 100 million bond every ten years so there will be enough classroom space for people who dont pay property taxes

Wow. Look at all the money that could be saved in the public education system if there was no immigrants.

Do pre-1860s nigs count as immigrants?

Well had I been American and in high school while this was going down I would have taken the opportunity to ditch class, kids don't care they see it a free day

it's not really a day without immigrants as much as it's a day without illegals? is that what they're trying to say?

>thingsthatneverhappened.jpg

If this election has shown me anything, it is how mind blowingly retarded people are. These trained monkeys have been programmed so well that they actually believe that:
> Refugees
> Illegal immigrants
> Legal immigrants

Are the same thing.
How does this even happen? Can we have a nuclear war yet and just get our extinction over and done with? I feel sick just knowing that these parasites are the same species as me.

That's pretty sweet considering the property taxes I have to pay for these brats.

i know, frog. i just wanted some (You)s

A day without
A week without
A month without
A year without
An infinity without.

Where do I up vote this.

What she doesn't tell you is that last week there were even less kids attending school. Most illegals skip no matter what day it is

>half of my crew have been fired
lmfao

>comfy classroom with only a few schoolmates where even the teacher can be relaxed and everyone can goof off after working a bit
>This is a bad thing

WHY
FUCKING WHU
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>He only hires illegals for cheap labor

Deport the illegals, seize & liquidate all his assets, throw him in prison for at least 15 years.

Actually (((Trump))) promised blanket amnesty for illegals. He only wants to prevent legal immigration from a few boutique middle east nations arbitrarily picked because the Nu Right's too fucking stupid to know the difference.

> Immigrants and illegal immigrants are the same thing

This is especially fucked up considering that there are a lot of kids who only get to eat at school.

I guess kids don't "need" to eat for a day, right?

#ADayWithoutFeedingChildren #FuckTrump #AbuseMyKid4Freedom

Imagine my plight in urban cali. I was the ONLY white in my grade. Only 3 whites in all of my elementary school according to what the principal told my parents. Probably 10 in my middle school. Some nigger and his spic friend ended up burning the entire school down for fun.

Let's be honest, the average public school cafeteria probably has unhealthier food than McDonalds.

meant for

THE