Cultural Marxism in War Movies

Have you heard of this flick "Hacksaw Ridge"? It's about this chicken-neck pacifist who "refused to carry or use a firearm or weapons of any kind."
Basically the film is all his friends fighting and dying around him and all he does is try to give them medical attention after they get shot/blown up.
Wanna know why they didnt make a movie about Desmond Doss all those years (1947-2015) until now? Because he was a coward.
>Hollywood promoting beta male values since 2016!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGYa8ib_oUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CuV5WotBRVE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacksaw_Ridge#Development
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marching_fire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can only assume you are some libshit troll or a legitimate retard.

Sage.

for sure my redpilled friendo

Why?

(((GOOD GOY TURN THAT CHEEK)))

>medics are Marxism

You like an sjw, movie looks good tbqhfam

Amazing movie. If he did half of that in real life he's one of the greatest war heroes of all time.

>movie looks good

It was alright.

didn't completely regret actually seeing it in the theater/10

Didn't based Mel make this?

I liked your movie, Mr. Gibson. You really don't need to push it on here though. Everyone has seen it.

he did and it's a great movie. what he did took serious balls.

OP is a retard.

Badass movie. The Japs are fucking crazy.

That's not cultural marxism, cultural marxism is pitting the "oppressed" vs "the oppressors".

If everything the movie was based on is truth, it's more complicated than that.

Conscientious objector but still volunteered to help people as combat medic. Mentioned 2 guys in his town an hero'd because they failed army tests.

I think 75 people he saved by himself in a single night after everywhere went back to camp for the night. Troops refused to attack again until he was present again.

idk if any of this is true, but the saving 75 lives when your own ships are still bombing the shit out of the place seems a fairly big deal.

nice get

Also, what a coincidence OP because I'm going to watch this tonight.

If your platoon has a medic that is unwilling to fight you are at a disadvantage compared to say a platoon with a medic who's actually getting kills.
He's basically complicit in his crew's deaths (albeit trying to help after their limbs are fucking blown off)

Yeah this was his good goy movie and these are libtard kikes trying to take this piss.

I haven't seen it, though i was shown a really retarded webm from it by a friend: an American soldier picks up half the corpse another soldier and uses it as a human shield while one-handing a BAR and shooting accurately at some Japs.

mel gibson promised us the most realistic battle scene since SPR and we got THIS instead

HACKsaw Ridge
A
C
K

youtube.com/watch?v=JGYa8ib_oUQ

(you)

Was a good movie about a person who was way more of a man than you will ever hope to be.

>shooting accurately
>hosing a trench at 30 yards

pick one.

More just hitting anything but I only watched the webm once, so I could well be wrong.

war movies are fucking gay. same shit. slow strings playing as hero does wank shit. muh usa, muh freedom.

So if you were going into battle would you want conscientious objectors on your side?

ahhh..the well known tactic of using enemy corpses as shields, while hip firing your BAR. good job there

Great movie, OP is a fag.

Its obvious that Gibson believes in justified violence, as almost every movie be ever made shows, but he still respects a that guy who honestly had balls of steel, and so should every sane hetero man (OP not included).

B-but hes a hero! We need more people in the military not using firearms and going into the battlefield. Did you see how he bandaged the good guys? Didnt you see him kiss them on the lips and send them into the night?

OP is massive faggot. This was a good movie. If anything it was about a CHRISTIAN man sticking true to HIS CHRISTIAN BELIEFS and telling uncle sam FUCK YOU i'm not following your rules over the rule of GOD. He was a fucking hero an you're a fucking piece of shit. MEDICS are NEVER frontline FIGHTERS. I mean fuck, medics should always be on point in formation and fuck a minesweeper too, just let the medic walk in front... that way when you're in need of help, if you're medics legs and life are still in tact, it won't be no "PUSSY" helping you.

Drink everything under your parent's sink you pile of reject nigger sperm.

>Slammed my face on the keyboard and kept what I wrote the post

Another fucking retard who's never served.

Find me a corpsman or medic who is at the front of the front in the thick of fighting, and i'll show you a suicidal retard who i wouldn't trust to mend me.

If they can live to suture my wounds then by all means. Some men are meant to fight and and some men are meant to fix us up to keep fighting.

>have i hit a nerve?
i can feel the red white and blue tears dripping on your keyboard from here you chunky patriot. Go into battle with a conscientious objector and put your money where your fat mouth is

>Another fucking retard who's never served.

Easy there, Rambo. Benjamin Netenyahu thanks you for your service.

Now that being said, god doesn't tell people not to fight and kill for their nation, so the sentiment is bullshit. Even though I love Mel.

Pretty much what it was designed to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=CuV5WotBRVE

Wtf i luv israel now

KeK

One of the better movies I have seen in a long time

Why didnt the Japs just cut the fuckin rope net thing, to stop them climbing up every day??

>getting kills.
you're a fucking nigger

He saved 75 people in real life. The biggest change is that in real life the events took place over a few weeks where the movie made it look like it happened in a couple days.

The BAR is an unwieldy POS. Trying to fire that thing one handed is insane.

>getting kills
t. fat call of duty kid

>Wanna know why they didnt make a movie about Desmond Doss all those years (1947-2015) until now? Because he was a coward.

>The project was in development hell for 14 years.[7]

>Numerous producers had tried for decades to film Doss' story, including decorated war hero Audie Murphy and Hal B. Wallis (producer of Casablanca).[8]

>In 2001, after finally convincing Doss that making a movie on his remarkable life was the right thing to do, screenwriter/producer Gregory Crosby (grandson of Bing Crosby) wrote the treatment and brought the project to film producer David Permut through the early efforts of Stan Jensen of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, which ultimately led to the movie getting financed.[7]

>In 2004, director Terry Benedict won the rights to make a 2004 documentary about Doss and secured dramatic rights in the process. However, Doss died in 2006, after which producer Bill Mechanic acquired and then sold the rights to Walden Media, which developed the project along with producer David Permut of Permut Presentations.[9] Co-producers of the film are Gregory Crosby and Steve Longi.[10] Walden Media insisted on a PG-13 version of the battle, then Mechanic spent years working to buy the rights back.[8][11]

>After acquiring the rights, Mechanic approached Mel Gibson and wanted him to blend the concoction of violence and faith as he did with The Passion of the Christ (2004). But Gibson turned down the offer twice as he previously did with Braveheart (1995).[12]

>Then nearly a decade later, Gibson finally agreed to helm the film on November 2014. The same month Andrew Garfield was also confirmed to play the role of Desmond Doss.[9]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacksaw_Ridge#Development

Walking into enemy fire is pretty insane. If you were a big enough guy I'm sure you'd use a corpse as protection. It's like 20lbs and the recoil is minimal. If you could carry it with one hand then there's no reason not to fire it too.

that gun is heavy as fuck. i cant imagine anyone shooting it with one hand on full auto while running with any kind of accuracy

He's shooting those guys at 20-30 yards max. The only inaccurate thing about that shot is his need for a magazine change.

Fair enough, if you were a big guy I'm sure you could fire it one handed.

At least he did not kill his fellow white Europeans just so his country could open the gates to hoardes of nonwhite migrants two decades later

>medic
>conscientious objector
gee I wonder why

that looks like Groot next to him

Everyone there probably didnt want to have to do it. By him doing this he just pushed more of it onto his fellow soldiers.

the bullets are easily flying through people's bodies and hitting shit behind them as well so what would be the point of even trying to use the body as a shield? wouldn't it have been better to use both hands on the gun?

also he killed like 7 people and the gun only holds 20 bullets and empties the mag in like 2 seconds on full auto

YES.THANK YOU

I can only assume you either haven't watched the film, or you're a complete and utter moron. If anything, it's Christian propaganda.

I got you ameribro.

You calling a Mel Gibson movie blue pilled?

It has a strong Christian message and dehumanizes Japs. What more do you want?

>I learned everything I know about combat from Playstation

Arisaka 38 rounds had poor penetration compared to allied weapons. I doubt they could pass through one person. My argument is basically that what the film portrays is implausible but not impossible.

>and dehumanizes Japs.
Not entirely. He saved a few Japs, and there was that scene with the scared Jap cowering in the tunnel near the end. But this isn't a bad thing.

it is groot.

Is it a problem that I laugh inapprotiately? I remember laughing so hard I lost my breath during the initial invasion wave battle scene. I kept imagining that people were yelling "M-medic!" every 0.5 seconds when getting BTFO by zipperheads

>Saving 75 men by yourself.
>Coward.
Pick one.
I bet you've never even been in a fistfight.

yea but in the movie the bullets clear the bodies with no problem

Making everyone else do the dirty work they dont want to but have to.

Not all bullets were created equal.

youre a cuck

DISHONORABLE

SOMEBODY POST THE WEBM FOR THIS MOVIE

You know which one I am talking about

>Country with no guns
>Trying to tell us how guns work

What did he mean by this?

That said, the BAR was usually for dealing with light armor vehicles as it was the squad assault weapon of the time.

>coward who stays behind enemy lines when his company retreats risking mutilation and torture before death because he wants to save his fallen brothers
if he didn't have a super cucked religion he'd had been a fucking killing machine

woman detected

>Dumb Ameriturd being retarded

Never change, son.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marching_fire

>Risks life to save 75 others who would have died on the battle field
>coward

Nigger, the bravest thing you did this week involved the 5 second rule and a fallen donut

>combat medic with no gun
>coward

Pick one.

hollywood strikes again
fuck off commiefornians

>A medic.
>Taking an active combat role in firefights.
During WW2 even medics who had no religious imperatives rarely if ever took on combat roles in firefights.
Stop being an idiot.

NCO strap, boot.

Because Mel Gibson, the director, is famously anti-semitic.

>being this true to the slave moral
Ugh, untermensch.

I think i know what you mean... damn Jews.

it wasn't even his religion stopping him really he was just a retard who didn't wanna kill anyone because he almost killed his brother when he was a kid and it made him feel bad so he used the bible to justify his beliefs

Not willing to kill someone to save the lives of others if it came to it. Calls me an idiot.

I thought it was a fantastic man movie. All about holding onto your convictions. He took a lot of shit for his beliefs. He also showed he had brass balls. Shed a manly tear at the end. I hope it wins best picture.

>friends
jesus christ... 2/10 troll

>Basically the film is all his friends fighting and dying around him and all he does is try to give them medical attention after they get shot/blown up.

Nice try kike, you didn't even watched the movie.

>Wanna know why they didnt make a movie about Desmond Doss all those years (1947-2015) until now? Because he was a coward.

Nice lie, kike shill. There were plans to make a movie about him since the 40s, but Doss didn't liked the idea until the 2000s.

looks like the jidf is starting to target based mel again. the hollyjew is trying to get mel to direct suicide squad 2 also. cape shit will sink him just as he was getting his career back on track. they know this

>Supression on infantry with a 20 round magazine with a weapon intended for fucking up small emplacements and light vehicles.

Who are you quoting?

You brits are underpaid, undersexed and under sharia law.

Run into a war zone with nothing to protect yourself and save 75 men first before you talk shit you fucking pussy shit.

Don't you have to go on Sharia patrol Henry? Kill yourself faggot

>Lots of people decide to object to fighting
> the other sides troops do not.
> the other side wins the war fast because the other sides morals are to strong to do anything mean to someone.

The Japs lost the battle and the war you fucking retard

no really it always bugged me that the BAR has a 20 round magazine; wtf that's just not enough.

In ww2 most medics went unarmed becuase muh geneva convention.

You are a moronic cod kiddie.

Hang yourself by the neck until dead.

I never mentioned world war 2.

>Who are you quoting

Patton. Christ, you're an embarassment.

certainly not thanks to UK efforts.

Wow another war movie that doesn't represent the real struggle in war. Just random shooting and dying with no thought or order.

Medics aren't allowed to carry weapons or engage in combat per the geneva convention, they are non-combatives. Nor are they to be directly fired upon by the enemy (its why they have the big red cross on their uniform).

In OIF and OEF, combat medics could engage in combat because Al Quaeda and the Taliban weren't considered a uniformed army, thus the rules of the geneva convention didn't apply to them. They engaged with medics the same as everyone else.

t. Hospital Corpsman for five years.

>TOPKEK