Hi, newfag here. I came here to learn about KEKU and what he really is. Could you guys clarify?

Hi, newfag here. I came here to learn about KEKU and what he really is. Could you guys clarify?

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v3.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dLBx3g8cowY
youtube.com/watch?v=aU4pyiB-kq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump, please help

You know what's hilarious? You brockgobblers think you can sway opinions here. After the election pollocks are hip to avoiding posting in these threads, and when they do like this post, it's さげposting.

That means all you traitors can do is bump each other's
shill threads. In your minds you are creating the optics of dissent, but you are really just burning money.

Also normies are getting redpilled because the quality of the shilling is so bad.

You are doing our work for us, and for that reason, on behalf of traditionalists everywhere I thank you Mr Brock, Mr. Strider, Mr. FISCHBEIN, and Mr. Soros.

Keep it up. The world is watching.

I voted for Trump though.

how you find 4 chan

I've known about it for years, even posted on here rarely. Upon reading the UN study on Sup Forums, I decided to find out about what you guys really talk about

what a un did a study on pol link

Sure, right here.
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v3.pdf

>arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v3.pdf
what you wanna know about kek

I know he's an ancient Egyptian god of darkness, takes the form of a frog, and Pepe is a reincarnation of him. He also speaks through digits, and matching ones are his speeches of greater truth.

true then you know the same as me then what else you wanna know

I would like to know what he means, and why he is worshipped

he likes chaos and is chaos and we like chaos cause they bring happenings so we worship him when digits happen cause it fun to larp and even more fun when they come true or there funny

So it's just a game? Thanks you for speaking to me without the shroud of 4chans inside jokes, brother. Have a rare Pepe as thanks.

also we dont like the current world order so we conjure up chaos to destroy it and hopefully one we like comes out of that chaos like now with trump brexit etc

pretty much but a fun and dangerous one like soggy biscuit

And don't forget the Jews

a frog is our god now, praise him or feel his wrath if digits

the jew hate is just a meme to scare the leftist and cucks away but some believe it

Nice trips there my buddy

the 3 of 3 the magic number
youtube.com/watch?v=dLBx3g8cowY

So, your speech was true regarding Jews.

wrong song and yes listern to song
youtube.com/watch?v=aU4pyiB-kq0

I swear to god if it's schoolhouse rock

No. Don't listen to the loser who can't even spell properly. Blatantly obvious he's as much a newfag as you. It's a fucking game? Really?

No, son, it's memetics and physics colliding, the final collusion of human ideals and symbology converging at a single point in history. A veritable restructuring of human conciousness, a spiritual war. The universe is reawakening an old god, to confront Molech and Yldrabaoth. This is a literal war of Gods, motherfucker, manifesting via the internet as a war of ideas. Kek is an inevitability, a symbol used by humans throughout time, and now it moves! This is prophecy, it's the pendulum swinging back in a way it hasn't for centuries, baby! Kek is fucking revelations, the trumpet that calls the horsemen.

But the trips do not lie.

kek = lul = lol

two consonants with a vowel in the middle. Any connections to ancient history are just a coincidence. Kek is as real and cool as slender man

He says kek is fun and games.

Kek is a literal deity, believe it or not. There are digits that predate Kek (who is 77 according to Egyptian cosmology), and that correlates to board culture, memes from before Sup Forums even existed on Sup Forums

I'm well aware he is a deity.

this is a larper, fun right but a idiot if he believes this