THE HYPOCRISY OF Sup Forums

why should i have to retain my purity if you yourself have not?

talk about a double standard

seriously??

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/monthly-sex-worker-tests-are-ridiculous-health-experts-say-20110530-1fctn.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(badge)
social.newsinc.com/media/json/69017/31999714/singleVideoOG.html?
social.newsinc.com/media/json/69017/31999714/singleVideoOG.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Fl63BWbmFx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm pure , but that's cuz I can't get laid as I am antisocial

BRAAAAAPFT

fartfags have a mental disorder

If one lock can be opened by multiple keys, it's a shitty lock. If one key can open multiple locks, it's a master key.

You have no argument, OP.

because if you don't we wont want you anymore idiot. now go make me a sandwich

Jesus Christ those legs are fucking disgusting

This thread again....wow

>Jesus Christ those legs are fucking disgusting
THIS

wtf are these things?

This

Ideally, men and women should both be having sex within marriages to continue their races. Women slutting around has more dire consequences for society than men however. Men should not be degenerate either though. I stopped picking up sluts in bars after becoming redpilled.

Have you never seen a white girl's legs before? They always have weird little bruises and blemishes

>why should i have to retain my purity if you yourself have not?
b-b-but I'm virgin base dweller. My only sin is that I fap to chinese cartoons

No matter how many niggers a bitch fucks, she still knows all her children have her genetics. A man could fuck 100 bitches and never really be sure any of "his kids" are actually his. It's not hypocrisy or a double standard, it's biology you stupid whore.

Yes it is a double standard because biology and our reproductive strategy. Men are meant to biologically impregnate multiple women, whereas Women are generally meant to only have one male mate, this is why there are some adverse effects that go against this and why some aspects are celebrated for one gender and not the other.

By that same token women get a lot of other double standards in other areas of life. Just because something is a double standard it doesn't necessarily mean it's bad.

Check if his boy-hymen is intact. If you stay pure, you have the right to demand a pure partner. If someone has not remained chaste, they don't get to demand it from the other.

It's actually quite sad that we now live in a society where you are more likely to pick up an STD from a women you date than a prostitute:
theage.com.au/victoria/monthly-sex-worker-tests-are-ridiculous-health-experts-say-20110530-1fctn.html (a little old but still relevant, used to have a link to the study itself but it went the way of the dodo unsurprisingly)

False equivalence

Vaginas are not locks and penises are not keys

not an arguement

fpbp

every time

Vaginas are not penises and penises are not vaginas. One should be locked away as a commodity, the other should spread it's seed to the world.

Agreed, it's a stupid argument. But it's true that women lose their "value" with more sex partners because they lose their ability to commit to a real relationship. So they become shitty wives, not shitty locks

It's just Sup Forums wanting to control what people do like always. People allowed to do want they want, they should do what Sup Forums wants.

>boy-hymen

Wat

But I'm a Virgin

One girl broke up with me after she told me she had sex with 6 guys. She was 18.
She also said "I feel like you only want me for sex" to which I replied "What else are you good for?"

I'm an asshole.

But You're A Faggot

Lol gj. I hope she killed herself

man the harpoons etc

no u

a 5/10 woman can get sex any time she wants
a 5/10 man has to work hard to get any
therefore fucking many people as a woman is nothing to be proud of compared to a man

No she's fine. She's a nice girl just stupid and led astray. Last I saw her she had a boyfriend who looked just like me.

I'm pure

do you even like male virgins?

Masculine traits are different than feminine traits.

Men have to be masculine to be attractive.
Women have to be feminine.

That's life. Manlets BTFO.

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

What do i have to look like to get her to sit on my face

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(badge)
"Individuals deemed "asocial" had to wear the Black Triangle."

social.newsinc.com/media/json/69017/31999714/singleVideoOG.html?

It's unrealistic to think that every girl will maintain her virginity these days.

But really how hard is it to not be a degenerate whore?

social.newsinc.com/media/json/69017/31999714/singleVideoOG.html

farting is my fetish pls stahp

I'm pure af senpai. I'm a 28 year old virgin. fuck off with your double standard shit.

Yeah I have. You think I've had sex before? Lmao.

Vaginas get looser when fucked by more men. I wouldn't be feeling much after being the 10th person, and she wouldn't be either.

I'm getting cucked tonight and I fucking love it

the english language uses the same word for two different things. antisocial -> introvert, whatever.
asocial -> being a retard on purpose in public or basically everything that makes it a chore to live with you

but OP i am pure. who /waituntilmarriage/ here? you dont wanna be like those degenerate niggers do you?

double-wide would be the correct word

Hard for men to get laid
Alla a women has to do is open her legs.
Boom suck my cock now.

>not curing up relationships and boycotting your social life in propuse
You have to go back

>BRAAAAAPFT

>fartfags have a mental disorder

Thats what that means?? It makes even less sense than before when I thought it was someone imitating the noise of an A-10.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fl63BWbmFx8

Because men and women literally have opposing sexual strategies.

Penis = key
Axe wound = lock
A women is the gatekeeper to sex (lock) and ply certain keys (good value men) can unlock (get the sex) them.
If a lock (vagina) is open it all dicks (keys) it's not a good lock (pussy) and you wouldn't invest in it to keep your home safe.

Call her a cunt.
If she wanted a relationship with a guy that doesn't involve sex she wouldn't have fucked 6 (more like 15-20) guys and said all you want is sex.
It's her mental gymnastics because her only involvement in those actions was letting dudes fuck herZ

> when you post on Sup Forums regularly despite being part abo and bisexual

We may be nazi but where pretty diverse.
As opposed to reddit and the left which are just middle class whites.

Why are women a lock?

It's men who are bad at having sex. It's men who are trying to regulate who's allowed to have sex. They are gatekeepers.

It makes me wonder how many of us have Jewish origins as well

you sound like a child, dude. sexual promiscuity is inexcusable for either gender.

Because it's the reason they get so ezmode perks in life in the first place.

They get natural advantages by playing into what men covet

You stop playing into what men covet and they will ignore you for the women who don't. Your ezmode levels in life are directly linked to this. You don't get to jump ship in the name of feminist pride or whatever the fuck and ignore what men want to see in women and then expect the same ezmode treatment from them that you've always gotten. Never gonna happen.

(OP)
>when a guy is a manslut
>Why is it ok for him?
>>implying we don't want chads boiled alive for manipulating good girls into whores with false promises of love and devotion
>implying we don't hate chads for fucking all the women and leaving none for anyone else

>when a guy is chaste
>Haha virgin loser

By Allah each and every one of you adulterous swine shall hang from a crane

Are every last one of you faggots seriously this broke?

Its $100 for the love of God. If that barrier is too high for you then what the fuck are you still doing online?

Well I read that wrong.

Carry on.

Reminds me of that time we led cows upstairs in my high school.

/thread
Genesis. 3:16 "And to the woman He said: I shall increase, yea increase your grief And the groanings of your pregnancy. In grief shall you bear children; Yet by your husband is your restoration. And he shall rule over you". Ignore the word "RULE" there at your own peril. Pic related was sexual. Not gnosis. Enjoy! You will notice this was the first post ever on Sup Forums with a "/thread" at the beginning of a post.
/thread

Sup Forums is more varied than you think it is. As long as you aren't some emotional SJW fuck then you're alright. Ignore the NatSoc who try to claim anime websites as white only. They are delusional LARPers.

I laughed when I read this though. Fuckin hell.

Because men an woman are different. Objective differences mean different standards. Understand?

Women enjoy sex more the less they have it. The more partners a woman has the harder it is for her to get satisfied. Men don't have this problem.

Evidence: there is no such thing as a happy slut.

No. She doesn't. Most men are coming around but even lots of us don't get it. Marriage is temporary and men and women are dissonant together because they have different harmonies. And not consonant. Men were incorruptible. From the ground as lines. Women are the weaker vessel from men and are curves

At the top of the list is chocolate bars

Which shows that whites are far more empathetic than nonwhites, as liberal websites that care for people and the planet are generally very white, while low iq places like full of unempathetic soulless cretins like Sup Forums are majority shitskin

Is this dustbewbs? She cleaned up well.

Dusty tits. Sound appealing

'cause Sup Forumslution is a sharia sub fora and women who've been sullied should be lapidated, not loved

>nazis fought with muds

How is this pic bad or worse than female whores? Whats the problem here exactly