youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtu.be/VXCgQSY8ErE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree, let them fuck themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=I0gXomy5Dxw

>LE PENSIVE NIGGER XD
Fuck this retarded twitter meme.

No shit.

Why are you telling us this? We aren't the ones declaring war.

Israel doesn't host refugees

tell it to the KIKES

>nigger trying to brain
>can't get much deeper than "muh dick"

We don't have to host them, period. There are plenty of neighboring shithole mudslime nations that will make them feel right at home. Go figure they won't let them in.

Pol by and large won't dispute this you Occupy pleb

I agree. Now that Trump wants to get out of the business of destabilizing and "nation building" we don't need to host refugees.

>You won't have to host refugees.

FTFY

We’re trying to tell the world of the jew but they won’t listen.

kike neo-cons got us into this mess

This was Trump's platform.

It's a big reason people support him.

now you understand why people voted trump and not hillary

BUT ISRAEL HASN'T TAKE IN A SINGLE-FUCKING-REFUGEE

AND TRUMP DISAGREES WITH THE DESTABILIZATION OF SYRIA
IT'S HILLARY CLINTON AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION THAT SUPPORTED REGIME CHANGE AND WERE ACTIVELY FUNDING RADICAL ISLAMIC MILITANTS IN AN ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW ASSAD

how about we destabilize their shitholes and not host refugees
>have to host
this is america fagit
i dont have to do shit

this is absolutely true, however if we leave them alone they'll kill each other

We haven't done shit to Africa, yet they continue to flood into Europe.

If we want their home countries to be stable and prosperous, we have to pacify them by force.

Fuck u american shit, ISIS is created by U the fuck SA

No shit we didn't start this war. Musuls did.

But it's the neocon globalist zionists who do that.

And as usual guys.....
>1 post by this ID

We don't 'have' to host anyone, ever.
But yes, not bombing the muds in the name of (((muh democracy))) seems like a good plan, of course when you suggest this the libs will call you out for being an uncaring monster.

ISIS is created by U the fuck SA

>get involved
>Fuck you whitey leave us alone
>don't get involved
>Fuck you whitey help us

Let them kill each other.

Declare thermonuclear armageddon on these third world shitholes and we will have the same effect. Just saying.

I agree, this is why we're trying to fight the destabilizers of the West that are the left and regain control of our destiny. The potential refugees should stay in their nations and rebuild while only getting aid from the West because of the compassion that's unrecognized such as the maker of that pic.

>Implying people paying the cost of ridiculous immigration policies are the same people choosing to destabilize third-world countries
I've had even worse than that, here's a bit of a conversation I had with an African:
>Him: I'm studying here, then I'm going back to Africa with my degree
>Me: Good for you and your country, how much do you pay for college
>He tells me a number, which is similar to what I have to pay to go to college, which is partly state-funded.
>Me: "Don't you feel bad coming here, taking our resources (wealth), then just leaving without giving back your fair share?"
>Him: "No, you guys destabilized my country, so it's my just due"
I'm from Quebec, so that triggered me.
>Me: "How did Quebec destabilize your country?"
>Him: "I'll keep leeching off your welfare state as long as the French and the Americans don't fuck off my country"
These apes put every white person in the same basket, as if we were one entity. It fucking triggers me.

All muzzie countries are garbage on the brink of absolute chaos.

Tell me, how islam doing shit in their country has to do anything with us again?

Without interventions, it would get worst

The peole didn't want to destabilize the countries
People like Hillary and Obama did.

People wouldn't mind hosting refugees if they were in smaller manageable numbers and the refugees themselves weren't subhuman garbage.

It was created by the globalists running the US deep state. If normies realized what they have been up to, we'd be building ovens by now.

Chantelle

Honestly, only people raised in western,white cultures are capable of seeing people individually. Africans in particular have difficulty with that.

They don't understand what a single entity is because they do not even pass the self awareness mirror test until they're 9 years old.

You again?! We've been over this. Most people don't want the US involved in the middle east. The only ones who do happen to have (((interests))) in dominating that region (for lots of reasons, really).

In the end though, we fucking lazy, piece of shit Americans ARE to blame for letting our politicians do it in the first place. We should have stormed DC, but people are stupid enough to believe the hype that the government puts out.

However, from a humanitarian point of view, I don't think that draining the middle east of its military-aged males is going to help make the region more stable. So, if we really wanted to fix the mid east (we don't), then we should only take women, children, the sick, and the elderly.

It's almost like we're against globalism or something...

No shit, thats why they got rid of Obama

IT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>you won't have to host refugees

Who says anyone has to?

I see the Juden are basically allowing the torture, murder and enslavement of yazidis because nothing can stop iran but a ragtag group of sandnigger retard psychopaths

Real smart

What did we do in Syria?

allow it he's my m8's m8's m8

100% agree, we should help restablish order in the recent fuck up not through ISIS but with the Russian coalition then leave the area.

Funded and armed the groups that formed into ISIS, who were mostly part of terrorist groups like Al'Queda and remnants of Saddam's regime. Hillary then was going to step up support for the "rebels" by instituting a no fly zone that would make it harder for Russia to help support Syria.

France invaded Mali two years ago. Also Obama destroyed Lybia statehood.
etc

OP is right. Fuck Isreal

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Yeah, by fuckwits like Obongo and Clinton, who Sup Forums vehementley opposes in general. So again, why are you telling us this? Go tell CNN or the Jew York Times or The Guardian, or any other globalist rag foaming at the mouth for a new war with Russia.

Keep your fucking cia goons out of the fucking middle east

France was assisting the government of Mali.

is that what it's supposed to be? it's not self explanatory at all i had figured he had an itch to scratch

>your
You know no one on/pol/ is in a positiom to give the CIA orders right?

You think kikes care about Yazidis? They toss more meat in the grinder to make breakfast.

If Nixon and Reagan wouldn't declared the war on drugs and send the CIA to destabilize all countries from Latin America but Mexico, they would have less spics

I'm in Mexico for vacations BTW

>fucking americans, they bombed our home!
>where should we live now abdullah?
>america of course!

WHY WOULD THIS HAPPEN

5pbp, same with Saudi Arabia, China, Russia, etc. We can fuck with whomever we want (but shouldn't) and we don't have some jewish obligation to help anyone.

>normie find meme on social media
>normie posts it on Sup Forums
>normies posing as Sup Forumsiticians roleplay as easily baited anons

Rinse, repeat.

Sage

>You don't have to host refugees.
FTFY

>Destabilized under Obama
Really mixes your pudding bowl

Because the whole Sup Forums is all in for war and personally signed the orders to wage it in Iraq and other parts of the world.

its true. You can blame the united states for destroying the middle east in their quest for oil.

People blame islam for terrorism while ignoring the fact there is just a back lash by these people because we've destroyed their countries and cultures.

>niggers are so insecure that when they saw that turk salt meme man they had to force this shit so hard in order to give themselves relevance

Literally every single person on Earth right now is putting everyone into one basket. You're either white or black, male or female, right or left. Africans are not the only ones who do it. You actually just did the same thing he did by commenting "These apes put every white person in the same basket, as if we were one entity. It fucking triggers me."

How are you triggered by the exact same thing lol??

This is so ironic it hurts desu

>the west started shooting in syria

>not assad

why do you think we voted for trump, retard?

>Turk salt man meme
What meme was this? I could alwaysuse a good laff.

Obama destabilised Syria. The Black community should house the refugees.

How about we destabilize their countries, but still don't host their refugees

you won't have to host refugees if you won't let them in

>I'm in Mexico for vacations BTW
Sorry pablo, you have to stay there.

Are we larping as nigger in this thread? Is this twitter.

Iraq, sure. Syria, maybe.

When did the west ever destabilize Somalia or
Sudan?

Yet niggers from those countries keep pouring in as "refugees" (economic migrants)

>It was created by the globalists running the US deep state
No you ignorant faggot. That's the red herring bullshit gatekeepers like Alex Jones push

The policy in Syria is entirely that of Zionist interest.
youtu.be/VXCgQSY8ErE

The West didn't cause the Syrian civil war.

You can't get refugees if you wipe them out of existence.

>Syria, maybe.
come on now
>When did the west ever destabilize Somalia or
Sudan?
did you even try to google it for 1 sec? fucking hell

>Syrian civil war.
it's not a civil war. it's foreign mercenaries paid and trained by US and Saudis