ITT: People who did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBjMRr9VR_Y
youtu.be/fqlWZwfH7Fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Excellent thread

Damnit! You nigger!

Pol Pot

It's pretty much impossible to defend this guy.

Ancap plz just focus on refeuling those choppers.

literally nothing wrong

libcucks need to deal with open market capitalism. The U.S. has been the predominant driving force for new drugs since the 1950s

FUCK OFF

Swedish-American

>based Shkreli
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBjMRr9VR_Y

>price gouging on a life or death drug that he has a patent for so there is no competition

no, he did everything wrong, and people like him are why our healthcare system is so expensive and so fucked.

We were off to such a good start...

>pharmaceuticals
>open market

is this bait?

I'm retarded I kept clicking and wondering why the fuck Beria was coming up.

Insurance companies pay for it. Those without insurance get it for free.

>spend billions in R&D, and trials to get the drug onto the market
>IT SHULD BE FREE THINK ABOUT THA CHILDREN

kys cuck

he tried to invade Russia in the winter

Poor bastard got beaten to death so badly they concocted the fakest story ever about him magically committing suicide

Get the fuck off my board right this instant you fucking statist pieces of trash. Your very presence offends my politically superior ancap mind and yet you don't cease your retardations but act like genocide apologists instead. Don't you know that free speech is the answer to L I T E R A L L Y everything lmao you fucking retards holy shit just look at you I mean jesus fucking christ do you even self reflect I mean whqat the fuck how can you think that killing people AKA violating the N A fucking P can ever be morally justified like wtf is you dumb

just sayin bro

There's more to the story, apparently it was a shit drug and there was no economic incentive to develop something better.

Also, patents expire. They're so you get rewarded for the R&D you put into it, for a few years.

'No comrade, he just had other comrades to "invite" women to his office and "talked" with them. He even gave them flowers!"

quality shitpost

this desu, Nixon was based

LOL

Fuck
Marry
Kill

Actually did nothing wrong.

Yeah don't know what happened. Weird glitch. Made a new one.
----

This is a selfish, disrespectful, prick. He attitude before the oversight committee heady by Trey "you busted" Gowdy.

A good ass whooping and this guy may turn into a humble human being

Give me 2 reasons

Excellent answers

/thread

The Jews

>People who did nothing wrong
can you read?

Hiroshima Nagasaki

No

I don't think he committed a single altruistic act in his entire life.

Even Stalin was kind hearted compared to this fucker. Would be very interesting to know what his childhood was like.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

And the conversations were so interesting they decided to stay with him in his soundproof office so they could 'talk' more.

Pic related
Also this:

after patent time, nobody is stopping a generic from being made. until then, make another drug of different structure but with a similar effect.

yea mosley is pretty cool, senpai, I like him

these guys

Yes and then insurance companies hike premiums on everyone. Trying to fuck over insurance companies ultimately still fucks over us. This was an old drug, it shouldn't have been given a new patent, generics for it used to be available.

It's an OLD drug, there used to be generics for it, giving them a new patent and then having that patent bought by another company does not entitle them to gouge prices. This was not a new drug that they needed to recoup R&D for. I never said free, What it was selling for before the massive price hike by Turing was fine. Allowing generics and ACTUAL FREE MARKET CAPITALISM to take place is good. Patents that remove competition and choice and enable price gouging is bad.

It was an old drug. The problem is that the FDA can grant new patents on old drugs. No, sorry, you doing a new study on some minor ass shit involving the drug does not warrant you a new patent for the next several years so you can remove competition and price hike.

>beady eyes
>drinks Aryan blood

>did nothing wrong

Did they just find another certified use (can't think of the term) for it?

Like, oh, this treats x too, gib patent?

Is it just me, or is there a trend of psychopathy in all the NKVD officers?

I guess Stalin purged some of the right people at least.

No, that's not how it works at all. Your doctor decides on what drug you are prescribed, you as a consumer don't get to just wing it. Not to mention drugs of the same class for the same indication can have very different side effects or be more or less effective on different people. They may have toxic interactions with other medications you are on etc. Your doctor makes those decisions, they can do this going by your labwork, your patient history, and the medications you are already on. You aren't qualified to make a decision like that to say "well, I need an antibiotic but this one is 10x more expensive than that one, why don't I just get the cheaper one?" Well, the reason you don't just get the cheaper one is because that antibiotic might not be effective against the microbe that's making you sick, it might be good against gram positive organisms but you're infected with a gram negative, it might have a toxic reaction with another med you're on, you might have an allergic reaction to it.

No, the ONLY way there's effective competition in medicine is when there are generics available of the drug your doctor prescribes.

Only for even worse 'psychopaths' to take their place.

Carefull son, You might be talkign to the future BOSS

I think so, or they might do a quick animal study on it's interactions with another drug that is commonly prescribed for associated conditions where that drug is prescribed.

Commander B

>patent on daraprim expired decades ago
Try again

fpbp

Turing has an NDA (testing the old drug for a new use) for it right now. So don't they have exclusivity for a period of time?

Bernie.

youtu.be/fqlWZwfH7Fk