Praise the flood
Scour the land
With rock and mud.
May the cuck dam crumble
As Kek demands
As it falls it will rumble
Claiming all the innocent lands

> What happened so far
- Main spillway got damaged - because of no maintaining - because Cali thought that they will never have that much water again - because of Muh Climate Change. And they needed the money for illegals.
- They closed the main spillway to inspect the damage
- Because of the closed main spillway, water went over the emergency spillway
- Emergency spillway was in even worse condition and it got BTFO pretty bad
- They opened the main spillway again, so that water doesn't go over the emergency spillway any longer
- Main spillway gets slowly BTFO and half of it is gone. But it is stable at the moment.
- They try to "repair" the emergency spillway because if rain hits hard, water will go over it again (even if they keep the main spillway open) and would rek the dam

> Be careful! There is plenty of old footage marked als livestream!

> Hourly Waterlevel
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO
> Bubbles near emergency spillway!
youtu.be/EqEU2X6yBPk?t=31s
> Pictures
pixel-ca-dwr.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000OxvlgXg3yfg/G00003YCcmDTx48Y/Oroville-Spillway-Damage
> Webcam from the wrong side
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
> NoFly-Zone
tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_7_3920.html
> RainRadar
accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-radar/331994
> Reservoir Condition
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Wind Map
windytv.com/?39.535,-121.469,12,anCziIF
> Latest Seismograph
earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/helicorders/nca/112/latest/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fA52L0eabNo
wattsupwiththat.com/2017/02/16/usgs-records-small-earthquakes-near-orovilledam/
youtube.com/watch?v=ePbXONL1PF4
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?s=ORO&d=16-Feb-2017 13:45&span=87hours
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137PgSYQtNfLWfEIOTImzeGKgTzVY_awWfzv1pSyZmxE/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>note this graphic blames feds for refusal of 2005, though it should technically be State board that reviews such things.

The DIDF is out in full force.

ATTN

posting the best latest hi-rez photo as of YESTERDAY mornong

i wish i could type with my mustache

Brace yourselves, lads!

HIDE ALL CWBIDF POSTERS

AWOOO FOR FWOOSH!

sad

its like (((they))) have something to hide

>view of emergency repair work

>before

FWWWOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHHH

CWB? Don't you mean DWR?

>an attempt was made

u can

AWOO~

i think the real enemy is the california water board, a secretive agency which controls the waters of life

Before the repairs.

Anyone have any good pics from when they were using the emergency spillway? Was last weekend they were doing that.

Look at all the flow going to the main spillway washing out the dirt in the basin behind the emergency spillway.

Much like the INR, our oldest intelligence agency, who ever even heard of them? Also the name of the agency is the Bureau of Intelligence and Research which makes it even more confusing.

Similarly, the California Water Board is pulling all the strings. DWR is just a front.

>While the main 770' dam is not threatened,
What did he mean by this?
So only the water above 770' will flood in case of the wall breaking?

I became a meme. I'm so proud.

What's happened over the past 8 or so hours guys? Or did the fucking europoors forget to maintain the discussion?

KEK will make it rain

LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM

Spillway will take over first. That is what caused
Though the spillway takes over at 901 feet, so the dam might be set higher than the lake depth readings are being taken.

Nature is fucking awesome. Praise the Gods!

I don't know what's going on but there's that spainbro who is usually clued in at least.

Battery's down to 13.4v though, I'm the batteryfag from yesterday.

Taytay's got her swimsuit on, time for some FWOOOOSSHHH!

Dam is getting too safe...
They are draining too much...
It hasn't rained enough to threaten...

Sacramento here.

>tfw the Sup Forums side of me wants it to happen but I also don't want to die

It is a complex feel

it looks like the spillway was made of metalled concrete eh?

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, SET HER FREE.

People like you are what's wrong with this world and thid board.U just can't accept anything.If u are buying a dam like oroville u are probably gonna buy a seperate spillway so no need for proper spillway,are u literally retarded, extra spillways are just a waste of space on the dams nowadays. You are so fucking stupid, if I saw u in front of me I would fucking rage so hard. U are fuckingmentally retarded to be asking shit like that fucking CWB jew, go suck off that emergency hillside or whatever it is ull never use it anyway go pay that 40$ for it u fucking retard. I am so pissed rn at how dumb u are, u are ruining this board and just making an idiot out of yourself. Please just stay off the internet in general if u are gonna ask questions like these u fucking attention seeking CWB bastard. All u guys want is attention now because the army corps is the only one doing stuff.I bet u still live in ur mum's house and suck ur dad off for that nice apillway. ITS SO NICE HAVING AN EMERGENCY SPILLWAY LOOK AT ME DAMFAGS HAHA DAM IS FINISHED NO MERGENCY SPILLWAY, ARMY CORPS BTFO. SHUT THE FUCK UP I WILL KILL YOU YOU STUPID FAG, STOP POSTING USELES THREADS LIKE THESE U FUCKING RETARD. U made me so mad I wanna punch the dam and hope there's you on the other side so it would shatter your dumb spillway u stupid fuck.I bet you are gonna make another shit thread after this one gets removed because it is SHIT just like your spillway and your shit CWB cuck dam.So fuck off to another board or off Sup Forums, because u can't handle us or even basic logic like why there isn't a proper backup spillway in rcalifornia dam's. Can't wait for the release to see you cry and be mad at yourself for spending so much of your dad's money on a shit dam with a crappy spillway u won't ever need.JUST FUCK OFF!! AND IF U EVER MAKE A THREAD LIKE THIS AGAIN, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL NEVER VISIT THIS SITE AGAIN. So bye faggot and I hope I'll never get to see you or one of your threads ever again!!

Kek please keep user safe, if he must die, let him die a meme.

It's literally nothing. The so called torrential rains of Wednesday came and went and the levels are still receding.
Worst "happening" ever

kek'd

AWWWWWOOOFFWOOOOSSSHHHHH!!!!

Also Silicon Valley will be destroyed kek willing! At the very least the resulting flood will wash away all the fiber so AWOOOO FOR DEATH TO SOCIAL MEDIA!

I remember you batteryfag. Good stuff.

Wtf I hate damage control now

The most fun waterpark ride in the world.

that pic is of the road. I think it was asphalt on top of dirt that got washed away.

it's a pasta from Sup Forums about the current amd/intel wars

>The so called torrential rains of Wednesday came
>of Wednesday
>he thinks Wednesday was the end
Lad, Wednesday was the mark of the beginning. Kek has only just begun.

so is all that red going to shift up or just chill?

Also, this is probably the best views you will get, from a drone.
youtube.com/watch?v=fA52L0eabNo

Those side-holes, why are they even there?

I kek'ed

>I remember you batteryfag. Good stuff.
check this out though, when shit really gets serious the battery charger will probably not maintain power and we'll see an immediate drop into the 12v range, like 12.4v probably at first if it's lead-acid chemistry

then the next hour it will drop to 12.1-12.2v and stay there until the battery's half gone, and then start dropping

they might not tell us that S is about to HTF but the battery will

somebody made this for me last night, praises to kek

>Emergency Spillway Edition
kek

>earthquakes at oroville dam

Goodnight everyone. I'll update my charts in the morning, even though that github nerd autism'd way harder than I ever could.

I made the left and right axes gridlines match up so it's easier to read at least.

it'll be moving with the force of underwater tornadoes

something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=ePbXONL1PF4

pic is latest seismo, kinda quiet, maybe too quiet

>So only the water above 770' will flood in case of the wall breaking?
That depends entirely on how badly that hillside erodes away

thank you very much for all your effort and stay comfy

There are drainage pipes that flow into the holes spraying water in. They shouldn't be like this. It indicates a lot of water is leaking.

Pump estrogen into the water supply to make whit boi girly and weak

WHO IS COMFY HERE?

I love you Dutchbro.

checked and rekt

An overlay of weather history would go well with that. There have only been 2 or 3 storms so far, so it helps get an idea of how much water corresponds to the weather happenings.

It's not over until repairs are made. Anyone who claims otherwise is basically pic related.

is that some esoteric merchant posting?

Or have i gotten too deep into the redpill....

jej

Cannot unsee. Kek why. Why do you show us these things.

I'm over the mountains up near the Lost Coast and I'm comfy as fuck, it's raining but I have the window open.

How to read this:

The current water level is 866.75 feet. It would take 66,11 hours at an average inflow rate of 200.000 (cfs) per hour and an average outflow rate of 100.000 (cfs) per hour to get back to 900 feet.

data:
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?s=ORO&d=16-Feb-2017 13:45&span=87hours

Wonder when they are going to move that shit that's to the right of the eroded area on the main spillway looks like cars or some shit ?

Just got off work, status report? Is it happening?

kek

These dam threads have been the best discussion I've had on Sup Forums

we've all become amateur shitty geologists, hydrologists, statisticians etc in our desire to see a real happening.

Really goes to show how much damage the shills do. Think of all the oc and stuff we would have if they weren't around.

Screenshot this. There will be no happening you idiots

Just brewed a pot of coffee

Pretty damn comfy here

Tonight the flood begins friend.

Yuge thunderstorm coming

This will not happen again it's all under control now nature had it's chance and blew it.

my dream is that trump will make a superchan where we can gather, shill free, for the betterment of the world

an user can dream

dude infrastructure lmao

she gained how much weight?

this

Should've used the slide that went all religion of peace on that kid.

>Sup Forums.gov

yes please.

Trump is at most 2 degrees of seperation from Sup Forums so it might actually happen.

just the right amount

Oh greeze fran we pissed it off.

>dat cellulite dough

I can't cram that much junk onto one chart.
I do have this though.

All charts can be found here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137PgSYQtNfLWfEIOTImzeGKgTzVY_awWfzv1pSyZmxE/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

why does a small part of me just always want something to go wrong?

I just want happenings to happe, shit to go wrong, explode, collapse,

I know that its horrible, because if happenings do happen, people die, but still

i cant resist

I think I will write a super fancy letter on vellum and seal it in wax and propose it to Jared and the Trump lads. No need to bother the big man himself directly.

They can just drop us in in place of the CIA.

Kek blessed us with chaos

This is an improvement, in your opinion?

It will happen eventually.

Most global currency is fiat currency and shit like the US dollar is basically one medium step from hyperinflation. QE4 will be the death of the us dollar

You are only human friend.
The close we are to death, the more alive we feel.
Embrace it.

We'd do a better job tbhqia famalam

CIA should all be fired for corruption.

You see, there is no red earth there. The red is clay. It will liquify on contact with water.

REMEMBER FAGS

There was an earthquake swarm under the dam area yesterday, and this happened before when it got that full.

It actually causes the tectonic plates to flex downward (of course the Oroville dam sits atop a fault line) and as it empties they will spring back up like big springs, but they are rubbing against and sticking to each other.

the bubbles, anons, remember the bubbles...

GET READY LADS

>one of the only counties that voted red in California
>still getting memed by Sup Forums

Why?

In Japan they would have this fixed in 24 hours, they did amazing repairs to major freeways very quickly after their huge quake, wtf is wrong with California?