Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They delegitimized themselves

So what's bad on this?

How much do you get paid to shill?

Pic related, it's my favorite plant!

/thread

Delegitimizing the president is even less American.

If they aren't doing anything wrong then they have no reason to worry about being delegamitized

Fucking this

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4

Media delegitimized themselves a long time ago.

They did it to themselves you retard.

Unsurprisingly, first post is best post.

Chuck Todd and his cumshot catcher

Came here to post this, when you don't tell the truth but what to think to people, you are not the press.

>Media posts fake news
>Trump points out their fake news
FUCK BLUMPF! LITERALLY HITLER!!

>This is just like how Hitler rose to power
No, shit like this is what caused Hitler to rise to power. You've had it coming since ever.

This.

Present facts objectively and in an unbiased manner, don't speculate and don't assume.

another b8 thread, s8

Press that does nothing but bash the President and is clearly part of a global agenda to weaken America is okay though. I hope some nut job starts taking out Media traitors like Cuck Tidd

>You drumpfkins don't realize how big of a deal this is
Oh yes we do, it's such a big deal , MSM has proven itself to be nothing more than satire

If the MSM were actually worth a fuck at all then they wouldn't have had to resort to inventing a fake news scare to keep people from abandoning them.

Now they're paying for all of their dishonest corrupt shit. Fuck them.

>press getting called on their bias and distortion of the facts
>"BAWWWWW we've been shitting on Trump non-stop for the last month what did we do to deserve this?!"

Cry me a fucking river.

So the president shouldn't have free speech? Doesn't sound very American.

The press are overprivileged crybabies

You fucking retarded 60%ers talk like you know everything about Hitler but do you really? I mean, honestly, what does the average 40% liberal Nigger really know about German history? Some shit he was taught in school for 1 or 2 years? When he was like 14 years old? Don't make me fucking laugh you ignorant pieces of shit.

You know literally nothing except le Hitler was ebuuul and blamed the jews who did btw nothing wrong, ever and are perfect people (which they are fuck off government, I know you're there) honestly senpai it just pisses me off hearing those basic bitches talk like they know shit when they don't have a basic grasp on history, biology, morality or politics in general

fpbp

100% this. They can't even quote someone without cutting out parts of it to make them sound like they're saying something else or cut videos to misconstrue what they're showing. They have no interest in providing an objective viewpoint of current events and therefore have no purpose in this country.

After seeing how MSM is a political wing of Soros behaves, I wish TRUMP more like Hitler

their tears only make us stronger

Reminder that Chuck Todd is Jewish.

Daily reminder: Hitler was an immigrant

This.

write more stories about a swedish cuck being hitler.

Sup Forums is being weak on these (((shills)))

I'll tell you who they are. They are Hasbara, JIDF and JDL.

Trump is for a Palestinian two state solution which means that Israel doesnt get Americans dying in WW3 for Greater Israel.

The jew shills are trying to get us to turn against Trump so they can install an Israel-firster like Paul Ryan who will start Armageddon for Israel's benefit.

Copy and paste my post and spam it wherever you see the shills in large numbers.

Identify the jew shills who are trying to corrupt our country and start WW3.

I like trump but uf someone paid me to post "drumpsss btfooo again" I would gladly do it

Where can send my curriculum?

Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd and his wife, a Democratic consultant, hosted a dinner party at their Washington D.C.-area home last year for Jennifer Palmieri, Hillary Clinton’s communications director.

An invitation for the shindig was sent on July 11, 2015 to John Podesta, Clinton’s campaign chairman. Podesta’s hacked emails have been released online by Wikileaks.

He talked to the press, just not the ones liberals agree with.

Love this guy.

The funny part is (((his))) response makes no sense. Any rational person would be bothered by Obama's drone policy

the press is a business you dumb jew. why should it be held sacrosanct?

I decline to accept Chuck's apology.

Fuck. Came here to say that..fpbp.

(((the press)))

No Goyim, you're supposed to accept everything we say as fact

They really are lying sacks of liberal shit though.

Fuck 'em

life is like a nigger here in old nigs
i hate fucking niggers
niggers suck dick!

they're all poor like obama
fuck michelle obama!
niggers i hate them!
they are stupid and they cant do taxes
niggers!
niggers are so dumb and they are also poor
niggers!
look at niggers they're trying to raise money
but they cause they spend all their money
they're niggers and they're so fucking niggers
i hate them!
nigger-de-nigger
niggers dont know how to do anything without chicken
niggers like watermelon and chicken
niggers!
niggers are so stupid and they're niggers
woo woo, niggers!

nigger

F. Chuck Todd

just like when that dumpster bomb went off in NJ and Trump called it a bomb, the media reacted

How could he dare say it, it hasn't been verified by the media yet

MSM is just pissed they have been downgraded

If you rely on the Media to confirm anything for you

Get a rope

>This is not a laughing matter
I beg to disagree, Cuck Todd

Fucking nigger.

We wish.

Uh oh, some kid pissed in the pool, guess we have to dump acid in it. What a shame.

fbpb

Pure Nig Leaf Phenotype

The only left wing media personality I have seen have some sort of self-reflection about this last election is Joe Scarborough. The rest seem to have doubled down.

Did you watch the press meeting you retard.

>a Jew is behind Donald trumps presidential movement

Every damn time

CNN is very fake news, nigger.

>hey guys if you dont like the way I do my job then youre not american
t. cuck todd

Why is the mainstream meteor so against trump and why does it have a suck an agenda ,who's pulling the strings ? Is it the Jews ? what's their end game ?

Chuck Todd doesn't tell me what is American or un-American
Fuck him

>implying literally anything is wrong with a new hitler coming to power

AND SO IS LYING TO THE POPULACE YOU FUCKING NIGGER

DIEIEIEIEIEIIE

CNN = Cucked Nigger News

>dont trust a few mainstream news sources
>now all press is deligitimized
god i hate these fucking KEKS WHY ARE THEY SO DRAMATIC

Hello Shareshekel shill. Nice diversified reaction image you have there

>people in the press

If delegitimizing the press is unAmerican than perhaps they should be looking at who's running the show as opposed to those that oppose it.

(((JudenPress))) printer and producer of Fake news

>MSM is the only semblance of the press

Maybe if we had a fair press and not one owned by Jews where Jews are never criticized and whites are routinely bashed.

assuming the press possesses some right to "legitimacy" is unAmerican.

>based Russell Steinberg is responsible for MAGA

MORE LIKE DRUMPF AM I RIGHT GUYS?! GEEEETAR SOLO! IN YOUR FACE AND EXTREME! IT WAS HER TURN DOODZ!!!! FUCK YEAH!

>Can't criticize the courts
>Can't criticize the press

Shut up Goy, it's unAmerican

Chuck Todd is fake news.

However, in this one statement, he is not wrong. He's just repeating & parroting what all the adults in the room have been saying for months.

The press ruined their own credibility with their election (((polls)))

Hopefully!!!

The press had no credibility for most of US history, the NYT's slogan "all the news that's fit to print" was revolutionary when it came out
The media losing all credibility is just a return to the norm, the 20th century was an abnormality

>literally
Fuckoffaggot

fpbp

No parsley, no rosemary, no thyme...

the press wrote (legitimate) lies about Hitler too

How is the press legitimate in the first place? Who decided it was legitimate?

excellent. we need a new hitler, but one that will win.

One post by this id.

Sage

trump needs to start a state run media outlet so we can get the facts straight from him.

HAHAHAHAHA I WISH

that's exactly what you do when a kid pisses in the pool though idiot

Shut up you kike. Trump needs to start a death camp to put all the Jews in. Figuratively speaking. Not literally. Hee hee it was a joke.

What is chlorine faggot. Congrats you played yourself

>month

The press have been lying, spinning, biased, sponsored, propaganda merchants for corporations, politicians, and special interests for the last 50 years.

Their time is over.

We now have the means, the message, and the medium, and it is going to be glorious.

They cried Fascist one too many times.

We all know (((they))) have the same narrative. Look at Pewdiepie right now.

Yeah it's called Jews. They've ran your country for over 300 years as well.

The press did this to themselves you absolutely unredeemable pile of junkie dope sick shit. Kill yourself.

Excellent, very good to hear.

fpbp

The media is either biased to the point of propaganda or they are so utterly incompetent that it's not worth calling them a "press." Remember when Hillary collapsed on 9/11? That was filmed by some asshole on his phone because when it became clear what was going on CNN et al rushed to get their cameras away from the scene lest they be forced to report on the Dear Leader's fall. If the media had gotten their way we would have never known about it.

This. The news is suppose to present all the facts and not push an agenda and withhold information.

bingo

fuck you chuck todd
fucking hack
learn some integrity

I wonder what Russell is thinking now

> just like how

What are you, fucking 16? Fuck off, you should have been aborted.