Edgy Nazi Virgins

Now that the stormfaggots are almost extinct on this board what have we learned Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BrCJvHcGVt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This board should have some kind of age verification protection desu.
Stormfags are cancer

Did you forget your proxy, kike?

Sup Forums always has and always will stand with Israel

>BULL
Shieeet

That even if they are sperglords they have the heart in the right place and I'll be honoured to share a trench with them when shit hits the fan.

Now, if they only embraced Christ... same goes for you, jew. Don't think I didn't notice you there. Christ is Lord.

KGRNS>NSDAP

>what have we learned
sometimes trolling backfires, thanks pic related

Fuck off Sup Forums loves Israel

Back to 8 chan shill

>Now, if they only embraced Christ... same goes for you, jew.

THIS

fuck off kike

>Now, if they only embraced Christ
I mean, I can pretend, but like I just don't believe in God. Shit doesn't make sense. Sorry senpai.

so much, and yet, so little

Lurk more, faggot.

95% of all stormfags here are LARPers, and most of them are in fact colored or Jewish themselves. Just lurk and see it for yourself. The guy who started the Ben Garrison nazi meme was a Jew, just google it. The guy who draws the Jew cartoons is Jewish himself.

The tiny remainder of RL stormfags here are, indeed, very autistic victims of very cruel joke.

[MAXIMUM HERESY]

You don't need to be a stormfag to see kikes for what they are, my dude. And hell, """colored""" folks are well aware of Jewish tricks. MJ knew and you killed him for it. Nice try though.

but i love nazis

>now that theyre extinct

speak for yourself jew

>stormfags

No such thing

Sup Forums hates niggers and Jews. I really don't know what you think you are achieving here trying to shill a narrative literally no one except other shills will validate.

ITT: Newfriends tell Oldfriends to leave because they are tainting r_donalds image to the press.

We're here forever kike shills.

>Now, if they only embraced Christ
Doesn't christ embrace you?