Downfall

Germany is falling.
One of what used to be the greatest, most powerful country, is dying off at an alarming rate.
Merkel spiraled Germany into despair.
Immigrants coming into Germany at high rates.
I have nothing against immigrants, only the ones that are disrespectful to their privilege of being able to immigrate to safety.

At New Year’s Eve celebrations in Dortmund a mob of more than 1,000 men chanted ‘Allahu Akhbar’, launched fireworks at police, and set fire to a historic church.

The events of the night were described as “quiet” by police in a statement, and as “normal” by a spokesman for the city government.

Is terrorism being normalised in Germany?

Sup Forums How long do you think Germany has left?

This is all depressing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DE6IKihOyo0
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/breitbart-news-dortmund-police-new-years-eve-fake-news-germany-angela-merkel-syrians-refugee-crisis-a7514786.html
thelocal.de/20170105/german-media-blasts-misleading-breitbart-reports-of-violence-on-new-years
dw.com/en/germany-reacts-to-misleading-breitbart-new-years-eve-report/a-37042470
heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

10 maybe 20 years, not more, maybe less

öhm okay, talk for yourself. I'm living pretty comfortably. great job opportunities, overall living quality couldn't be higher desu.

>I have nothing against immigrants

This is so dumb. Literally every immigrant hates you and wants you dead.

1.4 children per women doesn't speak for a nations survival

I know many lovely immigrants. No bother for me.
There is always the bad and good.
Sadly with immigration the fact is that the bad is more present than good

I'm starting to notice a pattern here with threads like this.
Also why would you name yourself OP on fucking Sup Forums?

Fake News!
fuck your divide and conquer and enjoy your brexit

UK isn't far behind. Neither is Canada.

how can you not understand that every last immigrant is there for economic opportunity and not for the good of the british people

do you honestly believe people would be flocking from the third world in droves to britain if there weren't generous social benefits and job opportunities? do you honestly believe your forefathers would smile at the fact that london is being overtaken by foreigners with alien cultures?

fucking christ, it's not about whether or not immigrants are "nice" the fact is they're looking to leech off of the society and/or change it to their tastes

>what is automatization
Japan is dealing brilliantly with it's declining population in the economical sense.
But I agree, we definitely need to push immigration laws which are cut for qualified immigration to Germany to serve our national interest.

>not wanting you country to be destroyed

NAZI DETECTED
SEND IN THE EU ARMY OF PEACE AND TOLERANCE

>That feeling when you grandfather was sent to fight against Germany and now you want to volunteer to fight to save it.

I will fight in any civil war any of you Euro cunts start. We're all in this together.

telling lies ...
your rly jealous

The worst fate we can suffer is dying quietly. The fact that I don't know if Europe will be okay is just plain sad.

>One of what used to be the greatest, most powerful country
Kek. Stop trying so hard. This place has been shit for at least the last 500 years.

No. No compromise. The Japs don't need it and neither do we. We need to train our own skilled people. We don't need anyone. Even if it means a decade of shortage and hardship. We can train our of doctors, engineers etc etc.
We don't need a single nog or mud.

this
I live good and most of the newcomers i met were ok.
(Almost) free college
Good healthcare
Great educational opportunities
Everyone exept some musels try to fit in
Very good job perspectives if you aren't lazy
Top notch companies in my sector (chemnistry)
Because children are annoying and need time.
Most people who have the possibilities don't want that, especially not in their twenties.
>job opportunities
how can they come to leech when they steal your job at the same time?
My ancestors would propably have been fine with that, as long they don't primarily come to leech.
>The fact that I don't know if Europe will be okay is just plain sad.
Europe will be ok as long the EU stays together. Great when they make it a cold Brexit

Wait until Merkel gets another term in office, or better yet - Schultz gets in. Right now it looks like your government has taken certain steps to limit immigration from the Middle East/North Africa and decreased the tone of pro-refugee rhetoric in MSM in order to steal some AfD votes and appear more conservative.
After the elections it will be August 2015 on steroids. They will go full wide open borders mode, like total The Camp of the Saints-tier scenario.

What do you guys think about a campaign encouraging Shy Voters to lie in public, then vote for AfD in private?
>pic related

In the end AfD will loose

The relevant age group of 0-35 years is almost majority shitskin/muslim. The only thing that keeps germany 'german' at this point are the 40 million boomer pensionaires.

On top of that, the established political parties are planning to go through with family reunions for the 1.2 million 'new citizens' they let into the country in 2015. They want to do this right after the federal elections in september are over. Biggest german newspaper estimates another 4-5 million shitskin immigrants just from that, at which point shitskins will outnumber the young germans.

It's over. The goal cannot be to save germany or the german race - already extinct - the goal can only be to take down the rest of the world with us.

But hey kids are annoying, I wanna have my career, fuck the others etc. etc.

>Is terrorism being normalised in Germany?

Pretty much.

But, here in krautistan, it's called:
"Not causing the public to panic"

They withhold happenings over the country, so you can feel safe enough to go to work everyday, even though you're practically embracing death itself.

But, jewrmany has more become the country of the incompetent virtue signaling faggots.

This country is dead. Has been since the turks and arabs started taking over.

Too bad i won't be having bretzel for breakfast anymore but kebab instead.

rip in pepperoni germanistan

If a war starts they will leave Europe by the millions.

This should come as good news, but it's actually pretty depressing

Don't know but my girl from Germany revealed to me she wants Germany to go back to being a nazi state.

You could always start killing them? Shouldn't be to hard if youre smart and kill in random places so the cops don't catch on

>One of what used to be the greatest, most powerful country.
Lmao they haven't even won a war before.

Really hope that guy Martin Schulz wins, only hope for Germany is too accelerate the insanity.

>I have nothing against immigrants, only the ones that are disrespectful to their privilege of being able to immigrate to safety.

That's most of them, then

Lol no. Same thing that happened in Syria will happen, NATO colluding with radical islamists to wipe out christianity and the ethnic germans.

There were already 4.5 million turks established on german soil before the 1.2 million ISIS thugs invaded in 2015.

It's completely pointless to 'wage war' in Europe. The entire planet needs to be destroyed and mankind as a species needs to be exterminated. Humans are a cancer in God's creation. The german issue is irrelevant. Let them die off first.

No, it's openly called "stopping hate"

>Immigrants coming into Germany at high rates.

>Immigrants coming into Germany at high rates. pt2

This.
If we don't fight back soon, germany is done for.

>At New Year’s Eve celebrations in Dortmund a mob of more than 1,000 men chanted ‘Allahu Akhbar’, launched fireworks at police, and set fire to a historic church.

Utter nonsense. Some Syrians were frolicking about while shouting the regular Allah Snackbar because the Syrian cease fire was in effect.

One fireworks rocket hit some scaffolding on a church. It didn't burn nor was it in danger of burning nor did any refugee intentionally set fire to anything.

Stop spreading garbage.

>This is all depressing
Depressing is how you swallow bullshit on the daily because of brown people.

>look, we are getting them at a less absurd rate than we did four months ago, we only took in 600000 immigrants this year anyway!

thx correctiv, 0.20€ has been added onto your account

>campaign
>not just some racist neckbeards on the internet
It's pretty retarded.

my bad.
How? There is literally an army of inbred shitskins supported by the people and the government, just waiting to kill anyone who dares to want to retain any german culture that is left.

Just flee the country, senpai. It's for the best.

Dudes you all know that the Euro is a massive bubble right?
It's too weak for germany(which is good) and too strong for south europe. It will either burst and create a great depression after germanys exports will dwindle or the EU breaks up and the countries that owe us all collectivly say "fuck that shit".

The Germany that exists today won't last the next 10-20 years. the only reason we are filled to the brim with Gutmenschen is because we have it way to nice, but that will change.

>just waiting to kill anyone who dares to want to retain any german culture that is left
You're pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=DE6IKihOyo0

If your neighbor has come along and dumped a truckload of shit into your swimming pool, so you ream the fucker out but he's still sneaking in at night with buckets of shit and you're like meh whatever let's go for a dip eh

>Germany is falling.

Who cares? They are the most obnoxious and arrogant people, every time I see a kraut krautposting here my blood boils (especially that low test deerposting faggot). Fuck them.

Was zur Hölle, ist die geistig behindert?
>Manche Terroristen sind deutsche, also zeigt etwas mitgefühl!
>Angst finde ich doof, also hab doch keine Angst
>Beim dritten Punkt labert sie ja komplett vorbei.

>At New Year’s Eve celebrations in Dortmund a mob of more than 1,000 men chanted ‘Allahu Akhbar’, launched fireworks at police, and set fire to a historic church.

Lies, flat out lies. If you enjoy reading that, all the best to you, but then you don't get to bitch when someone calls you a cultist.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/breitbart-news-dortmund-police-new-years-eve-fake-news-germany-angela-merkel-syrians-refugee-crisis-a7514786.html

thelocal.de/20170105/german-media-blasts-misleading-breitbart-reports-of-violence-on-new-years

dw.com/en/germany-reacts-to-misleading-breitbart-new-years-eve-report/a-37042470

Also:
>Germany homicide rate: 0.7
>US homicide rate: 4.9

A mere 7-fold difference. I think they a'ight.

Textverständnis is nich so deins, oder?

Hello Hungary, how's the weather and the average temperatures there these days?

anyone else realize germans are whiny fucks and this britard is enabling them?

tl;dw

You could surely take 2 minutes to write an argument.

Typical for the month, maybe even on the warmer side, 7C daily maximums and no rain.

What does America's crime rate have to do with Germany's immigrant problem? They seem unrelated

>we are religious so what is the difference between christianity and islam?
>of course islam belongs to germany

I am beyond mad.

Es ist Zeit!

>I have nothing against immigrants

See the problem?

user, it was not in Dortmund.
And there are very few immigrants who do not suck.

The difference in crime rates show that Germany's """problem""" exists mainly in Sup Forumstards' heads and nowhere else. Germans are fine, no matter how hard you circlejerk about the opposite.

In a representative poll 85% of Germans responded that the refugee crisis had no noticeable effect on their personal safety or financial situation.

>Implying the entire West isnt falling

Lmao retard, when are you all going to move to N. America where we have vastly more wide open wild spaces and white people than your shitty failing countries?

Seriously you all just sit there packed in like sardines with millions of non whites and the invasion keeps growing

dont give em shit about not leaving your ancestral homelands because europeans used to control much more of the world than Europe, like Central asia & Russia

don't forget Nigel,

if we go down, we'll take all of you with us

You see us Europeans are fucked and unfortunately we are to cowardly to fight back

Estonians did nothing wrong.

>Germany homicide rate 0.7
>Sweden homicide rate 0.9
>France homicide rate 1.2
>US homicide rate 4.9

>Lmao retard, when are you all going to move to N. America

Moving to america to escape non-whites is like jumping into water to escape the rain.

>they commit less crimes than niggers, so it's okay to have them leech off welfare and occasionally commit terror acts
My neurons are on fire

Germany is fucking brain washed, Afd will NOT win. The bad part is, fucking germans drag all EU after them into this disaster again.

Guys..never forget...support your local antifa ! Get a spray can and spray antifa etc everywhere you go and if you are brave get into it and "give them ideas"

#operationblendintheblock
Is growing stronger everyday we already have people in many major germany antifa groups.

Make antifa great again ! And show the normies the real antifa ;)

And here we are, german telling you that we are not fine at all.
This country will burn within the next 10-20 years.
We are most certainly doomed.
We either start retaking germany or flee as long as we can.

We don't know how many crimes they commit. The German authorities are not known for their honesty.

Where do you faggots live? I was recently to Western Germany (Hessen) in a small city outside Frankfurt visiting friends and it was amazing. Sup Forums makes it look like it's a second spawn of Turkey when in reality the only multi cultural place was the Frankfurt airport. Gee stop being idiots and reelect Schulz so your tax money doesn't go to corrupt bulgarian politicians and scam european "green energy" subside projects.

Shit, it's 0.20€? Where do I sign up?

>the real antifa
Fat and lazy, or skinny and bitchy often drug addictet losers who live in their parents home?

Yes iam super scared

Oh, okay, Jürgen, do you have any tangible proof of that or any arguments besides huurrr I said so?

Because your PKS paints a very different picture than what you're saying.

>reelect schulz
meant merkel lol my brain

The trend is just clear.
We got from 4% to 5% muslim in no time.

I live in Berlin.
And frankly, as a foreigner you dont know shit man.
Live here for a year, in Berlin, Frankfurt or Offenback, best in the cheapest and thus most ghetto districts i dare you.
You will miss your comfy hungary after a few weeks.

Are you trying to be funny or are you just stupid

First off, it's ridiculous to say "we're losing our culture" or worry about it when a tiny percentage of immigrants or refugees comes along. Second, if you're so worried, maybe you should start living your culture more.

Mutti gives the example of Christ cucks being worried about Allah cucks being more versed and advises to go to church more and live Christ cuck culture more intensively.

>Hungary
Damn we were allies with you in both world wars and u dont even know our effin flag

The reason the japanese don't need it, is that when there are less japanese, there are less japanese. No problem, living standarts will probably go up.

But if there are less white people in UK, Germany or US, it is a problem because there will be more and more brown people. You already lost.

>start retaking germany
Retake what from whom because of what, you deranged mongrel?

There even was a study that proffed my point, you can google antifa somewhat.
Iam too tired to discuss german inner politics and demographics with a foreigner whose country only survives because of EU money which mainly comes from us.
Schulz needs to be hanged alongside Merkel, Roth, Sonneborn, Wagenknecht and co.

Ahmed is that you?

UK will be fine.
Just like you they are an island.

>UK will be fine.

except:
UK learn arabic language as we speak..

wtf i would have been a millionaire by now

This guy just said himself that he is violent.
Most leftist are skinny fags, that is just a fact.
And the ones that actually riot only dare to do that in huge numbers, they are all pussies when they are not outnumbering their opponnent.

They are laughable, pathetic crybabies with a stuck up world view and basically as much fascist as the Nazis were.

Our politics focused so much on econimical things they forgot we need time for family.
I would believe we could safe germany but we dont even trust ourselfs in making babys.
Our birthrate is killing us.

he tried to warn us.
But nobody listened

>There even was a study that proffed my point, you can google antifa somewhat.

I TOTALLY HAVE PROOF BUT I AM LE TIRED TO LOOK FOR IT YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE ME, MY COUNTRY IS ON FIRE

Would you look at that map, you're on the brink of the Apocalypse.

>Thatsthejokemate.jpg
Irrellevant memecountry

In a city in NRW with like 10% Turks. It's fine. Turkish youth from lower classes is annoying though, but so is German youth from lower classes. Lots of Turks get higher education and studies have shown that their overall retardation (expressed for example in macho and aggressive behaviour) has decreased to average German levels. (See studies from University of Bielefeld).

This>it's ridiculous to say "we're losing our culture"
So, all the kids and youngsters idolizing arabs and negers and behaving like them to FIT IN is not losing the culture?

>Second, if you're so worried, maybe you should start living your culture more.
>Mutti gives the example of Christ cucks being worried about Allah cucks being more versed and advises to go to church more and live Christ cuck culture more intensively.

Not an argument. The problem is that the arabic barbaric culture is being forced upon the public, and trying to openly defend yourself from it is social suicide.

But, yeah, Hassan, i pretty much expected you to say those things.

Will the German public perform some kind of chimpout and remove kebab before it becomes a Caliphate?

diversity + proximity = conflict
heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
>cui bono?

Our homeland from the current government that is destroying it and german people.
We are slaves to the USA, whenever they go to war, we must go with them.
The usa spie on us, our goverment doesn't give a shit.
They want to ruin our enviroment and economy via ceta and ttip, our government doesn't do anything.
Millions of badly integrated immigrants since the 60s, parrallel societies, crime rates skyrocketing, nobody does anything.
Now we are beeing overrun, noone gives a shit.

>if you export way more than you import then your nation is fine on an economical, social and demographic level
That's some next level retardation