"UNHINGED" - Rolling Stine

> "UNHINGED" - Rolling Stine

> "Stinging" - BBC

> "Jaw Dropping" - Mirror

> "Combatative, Freewheeling" - Vox

> "Up until an hour ago, the scariest thing I'd ever watched was Psycho." - J.K. Rowling

> "An amazing moment in history" - CNN

Donald Trump is: The President

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVVTb3nZssQ
twitter.com/readerer/status/832303185826033664
edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/12/17/what-is-nuclear-triad-debate-sot.cnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. Literal live poetry.
Watching him call out all the media kikes and treat them like the subhuman parasites they are was visual gold.

I think you watched a different show.

It was embarassing to see the World's greatest representative democratic republic reduced to... this.

RIP America.

REAL NEWS: TRUMP CRITICIZES MEDIA INTEGRITY

FAKE NEWS: TRUMP LASHES OUT

Shut up Noncy McRotterdam. Did yo forget how based it is when a real American stands up to bullshit, or does Trump need to start tossing reporters into the reflection pool for you to remember your place?

>this.

wow, how fucking eloquent

pip pip cheerio for the fantastic rundown, you limey shit

We've just started kid, nothing personal

>It's a thing called nuclear weapons and other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium, including some bad things

Your President is a bullblown fucking retred.

quote some more leftist propaganda bud.

That's it. I'm burning all of my Harry Potter books.

Holy fuck man, warn us next time.

Nearly drowned on irony there.

psst it's the "reflecting" pool.

>can't understand what being condescending is.
The miracle that is British social skills everyone

Fuck off you limey cuck

How smart can this man be? Seriously.

does anyone have a link?

I was in class

Don't watch it mate. You'll shit your lungs out of your eyes.

Britain does nothing but fail now, don't project your own embarrassment on the greatest leader in the modern era

Why is JK Rowling such a globalist shill

youtube.com/watch?v=uVVTb3nZssQ

Sit down

Someone post her tweet about Hogwarts orgies

Not after we drown a few of the Lüngenpresse in it. Then maybe they can use it to reflect on how they arrived at this face.

Look m8, I know it's hard to speak english correctly with your mouth full of rotten Irish potato teeth from having a few too many crumpet tarts but it shouldn't have effect your typing. Why don't you go down to ol' BigBong and have the nice Paki teach you how to spell before the Nige' kicks you out of the Queen's island you slag.

If people discover real books she will run out of money

Wow that's not cool. Seriously, what did that infant ever do to her? Makes me mad...
Makes YHWH mad.

Fail?

We invented failure, and your niggers.

Come at me, you spinless sack of lady curd.

Because her last book failed and she still needs to make the payments on the multiple homes she bought. She's probably broke by now and has to depend on new movie cash. Desperate to stay relevant.

Because she's extremely rich and powerful and she is a part of the global cabal

She's mad at Trump because he's destroying this cabal not too long after she joined it

Fuck me he literally called it, "they'll say I was lashing out" etc
He needs to stop helldawg bashing though, he won that battle, she's done - start impressing these cunts with that IQ of his

I love the way he talks, really tickles my sphincter, its not formal, its pretty fucking casual it's a comfy news briefing

he is really is FOR THE PEOPLE from every facet about himself, our cryptokike pm could never ever relate to the people the way trump does, they would rather be a pompous fuck that laughs at the working class.

Impressing?

The cunt can't construct a basic sentence.

>Noncy McRotterdam.
I think you mean Rotherham.

Wtaf? Why would anyone film that?

>He needs to stop helldawg bashing though
fuck off shill

I bet trump can spell 'retard' though.

remember when the british guy started talking and Trump goes "and where are YOU from?" made me kek

Sup Forums is being weak on these (((shills)))

I'll tell you who they are. They are Hasbara, JIDF and JDL.

Trump is for a Palestinian two state solution which means that Israel doesnt get Americans dying in WW3 for Greater Israel.

The jew shills are trying to get us to turn against Trump so they can install an Israel-firster like Paul Ryan who will start Armageddon for Israel's benefit.

Copy and paste my post and spam it wherever you see the shills in large numbers.

Identify the jew shills who are trying to corrupt our country and start WW3.

CONFRONTATIONAL

Nah, I'll take Rotterdam.

Crackin' prostitutes in Rotterdam. It's the migrants, you see. They're good for fucking.

MORE LIKE DRUMPF AM I RIGHT GUYS?! GEEEETAR SOLO! IN YOUR FACE AND EXTREME! IT WAS HER TURN DOODZ!!!! FUCK YEAH!

He said reasonable things whilst the news played sinister music and called him odd and mental

Everything is fine. Just fine. It's all running exactly like a well-oiled machine.

Hey. You're black. Set up a press conference between me and the blacks. I get along real well with the blacks. But, you know that. because you're one of the blacks, and I respect you for that. I have the greatest respect for you that anyone has ever had, amirite?

For some reason we are still your "special relationship"
When all you bring us is friendly fire incidents and extremist networks

Where is the trade deal?
When do we force the EU to pay its fair share for defense?
Why do you still illegally extradite our nationals yet prevent your own from facing foreign courts?

Are you okay user? Where did the bad man touch you?

There's a distinction between a "retard" and a "retred", you arboreal abortion.

The retred took on the entire lying liberal establishment and wiped the fucking floor with them while barely breaking a sweat. So. If he's a retred, what does that say about your lot then, you genetic waste matter?

Whos a bigger retred? The retred who sells the uranium to Literally Hitler.tm, or the retred who trips over himself when hes pointing out how retreded the 1st retred is?

Or is it the retred who gets angry about it in the Russian Fakenews discussion bored?

Good on you for encapsulating both

>shill
Fuck you diago. He already put her in the ground. When they accuse him of x it doesn't serve a purpose anymore to say but she did y. Or at least make it about libtards in general.

Wiped the floor?

He made a cunt of himself on international TV.

It was awesome - finally someone on the right taking on those hacks.

Eurofag butthurt is just gravy.

Do you still have shlomo's cock in your mouth? Or you just a stupid Democrat not even smart enough to see the jews using you like a cheap whore?

t. BBC

>reduced to... this.

That's JK Rowling allright. Nice writing, dumbass.

MAGA
A
G
A

Oh, fuck me, mate.

You just made me shit my lungs out of my eyes.

You're worse than Trump.

It's all that lead in your water supply, you fucking cock toking blunder fucks.

I'm about to watch it right now, lads. It's all the internet is talking about.

how long before the mad king sets the press on fire with napalm

A Commie leaf for the cunt compost...

Get comfy mate, you'll piss yourself when he takes on the cnn guy

He absolutely did.
And. He. Fucking. Won. Bigly.
So I repeat: what does that say about your lot?

>vitue signaller in chief

>retred
Sorry but "retred" isn't a fucking word you crooked teeth'd cock gobbler.

Slang from UD yet you want to play the vocabulary game-seems to me like you're just trying to cover your ass.

>He scolded an Orthodox Jewish reporter for asking about rising anti-Semitism in America.

>He asked a black reporter whether members of the Congressional Black Caucus are friends of hers.

kek so much butthurt

When did "Toking" make it into the queens english?

I started drinking, so I'm comfy af. Can't wait.

My lot are bigger cunts than your nigger fucking lot.

But, we are all eclipsed by that totem of a flabby arsed mangle anus Donald Jimmyrustler Trump

Anglo scum

If you spent five minutes suffering the bent ring piece that is the United Kingdom of St. Cuckholdery, you'd sniff the meaning of "retred".

You spunk bubble.

and she has a pinned tweet about how liberals are overreacting to Trump

GLORIOUS

God Bless Donald Trump and God Bless all the people that voted for him!

GLORIOUS

The old narratives:
>Trump is a Russian puppet
>Trump is racist/sexist/homophobic...
>Trump sexually assaults women
>Trump is a Nazi

The new narrative
>Trump is unhinged, crazy, erratic, off the rails...

I wonder what is going to be next.

>My lot are bigger cunts than your nigger fucking lot.

Why yes, your side DOES have all the thots with stretched-out cunts so cavernous it's like throwing hot dogs down hallways.

I refer you to the Oxford English Dictionary.

Quick, someone post the "harry potter is trash and trains people to read stephen king" copypasta

>stretched their legs

American turd tugger.

That statement was 100% accurate. What the fuck is your problem?

Based

twitter.com/readerer/status/832303185826033664

Thats down to our enormous penangs. Once a bird gets angloed, she's useless to lesser mortals

>Trump here is everything we've done
>Spends about half an hour on everything he's accomplished

Media's response
>Yeah but what about the Russians?
>When are you going to solve Racism?
>Why do you call us fake news we din du nufin?

Trump's response
>I want good fair questions and media coverage

Media's response
>Trump is crazy, unhinged, literally Hitler, can we trust him with the nuclear codes

Retred isn't a fucking word you mong.

I've tasted your mother's gaping maw. She's riding niggers again.

You'd better stuff another Laplander up her broken anus to stop her craving monkey cock.

>Not getting that he was deliberately speaking to the press as if they were squalling infants.

Highlights package where??

God i love this guy.

>reduced to... this.
Coming from the guy who wants to usher in the age of mexicans and niggers.

Fkn hell mate its not all rooty tooty point and shooty, we's right snoggered now mum, I got a pain in me gulliver etc

>media freaks out when Trump said he may not accept election results calling it a danger to democracy
>media does not accept election results when Trump wins
>have spent months trying to legitimize his presidency with various conspiracy theories
>media are openly advocating for a coup to overthrow the govt

These are all OK.

>Trump fights back and BTFOs the media on live TV

UNAMERICAN!
UNACCEPTABLE!
DANGEROUS!
UNHINGED!

Oh Sweden its not that their cunts are big it's that your dick is tiny :^)

Cuntlemagnet isn't a word either, but it describes your sister's nigger wand, perfectly.

>I wonder what is going to be next.

They decide to refocus on their audience.

>Trump is making you all racist/sexist/homophobic
>Trump is making you all Nazis

And then

>It's Trump's fault we're all unemployed after our media corporations collapsed due to advertising dollars drying up following the disappearance of our audience

*delegitimize

>Trump was only pretending to be a gibbons anus, honest.

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/12/17/what-is-nuclear-triad-debate-sot.cnn

Nukular triad is chayna bad hombres in Trump's mind

gotta love this bozo. sad.

Soon, your Government press conferences will be in Arabic you faggot.

If I prick my finger it's a tragedy, if you fall down an open manhole and die it's comedy.

You can't even get quads you limey fuck. Come back when you understand condescension. I'd explain what that is, but you'd probably confuse it with something tea-related.