Google

What's their endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.recode.net/platform/amp/2016/10/5/13167726/assange-wikileaks-hates-google-clinton-leaks-hack?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know exactly what they're training for

that's scary

all i get are food and driving related images, and i know damn well what that's for

All I ever get are store fronts, man. I'm jealous.

More like Jewgle amirite

those fall under driving related and i primarily get those

This. Heb genoeg van die kanker etalages.

thought control.

well now i'm just confused because it asked me to locate the surfer

..surfer-to-air missiles?

Red pill me on Google ai machine. Have I helped the jews by identifying for it?

Should I purchase a Sup Forums pass instead?

I've gotten street signs, store fronts, wheels for vehicles, and street numbers, rivers, water lands.

I try to use legacy captcha but gook moot always fucks with my settings

Can someone give me the

B A S I C G E S T A L T ?

Alex Jone is surprisingly prescient.

Google is an unstoppable evil
We have doomed future generations

there's nothing you can do online that doesn't help the jews

every time you say "jews" they have another data point confirming you're an anti-semite.

Wizard here.

Rolling a 5-6 for Marksmen class.

i get fucking stop signs and numbers

Lately I've been getting some weird ones. Like doors and swimming pools and shit. I even got a helicopter once, but it was a tiny little one-man experimental aircraft parked some kind of museum.

One I got a few days ago.

Yeah, I tablet post occasionally, because I'm an autist.

Nice shot.

I always get the one where I have to select all the squares containing (((kites))).

fuck meant for

doors and pools can be used to help self-driving cars recognize where to drop people off, and where not to go.
if you can see it from a road, it's probably for self-driving. helicopters though... i dunno man

Hey I got that one too, and the brown helicopter. Oh and patios I get those occasionally

Get 4chanx and force legacy captcha.

Soldier, but I'm a bard at heart.

>tfw just a phone fag.
I use clover and I like it I'm on the road like 17 hours a day.

>Homo
If these russian fucks ever breach my house ill die laughing.

>homo

whats your job?

thank Kek

I primarily get street signs and storefronts, occasionally get houses and patios. I very rarely get food, and this is my first helicopter ride captcha get.

Trucker I'm taking a quick lunch and fixing to get some sleep.

Dad?

yeah trucking is a lonely job how do you pass the time?

>Most powerful trips

Shit, dad.. it is you.

chekt

I'm getting the ones now where you got to click everything. This is just as annoying as the disappearing door numbers.

Yes. Most of the data you are feeding them is helping their self driving cars. That's why the obsession with signs and storefronts. But long term, Google is trying to kill all goyim so sometimes you get captcha to help with that.

Probably I am a father left my family in Texas I'll be seeing them in a month for some time off.
Driving mostly, radio is literally my best friend. I sometimes just look around as I'm driving believe it or not America can be beautiful in some places especially in the middle of nowhere.

How long until
>Select all squares that match the label: Kek

murdering prostitutes.

To get trashed online by Wikileaks-this year even

It's a giant meme. An AI won't be able to understand what helicopters or wheels are just by looking at a few pictures. That's not how learning works. The most it will be able to do is discern with moderate accuracy if a mass of pixels vaguely resembles the shape of a helicopter.

Nice get, dad.

I got "wheels" today. Interesting

Is google becoming too big? If you own an android phone and use the default settings, google knows basically everything about you (what you write, audios, photos, apps you use, and the most scary one all your travel logs)
Remember outside USA and Europe most peopllle use android, and even more use default settings.
Google more powerful than government when?

google.com/amp/www.recode.net/platform/amp/2016/10/5/13167726/assange-wikileaks-hates-google-clinton-leaks-hack?client=safari

>Implying that the visual cortex works any differently

>OMOH

What did he mean by this?

Fuck, this shits getting annoying. The disappearing street signs and store fronts now take about ten seconds to slowly fade and then come back. Wtf gives

The captchas are getting worse because Google is a bunch of cunts and need our help programming their AI

So if i reverse image search any picture of a helicopter, google won't suggest helicopter? I'm willing to bet it would give me the model of any helicopter with a clear enough photo. And this is very primitive, relatively speaking. in 5 years it will be exponentially more advanced.

All AI connected to the internet eventually becomes a pol/lack.

It would appear that they zoom these images in and out iteritively over thousands of views. I think we are training an algoritm to find the edge and extent of certain items in the environment. I've gotten door, wheel, drawer and helicopter.

Eventually the algorithm ends up with a very refined series of images that define "doors" to human observers. Using these data perhaps the AI can learn to recognize "doors" in the environment?

guys, use your brains. google already knows what the correct result is by all the captchas, else how could you be able to finish them?

The system makes me go through three different captchas because the shitty AI thinks I'm wrong.

Also, has anyone gotten this captcha before?

Haven't read Assanges book huh? Is Google getting too big isn't a question that needs to be asked, your answer is all around you. I just googled an article siting Julian Assanges displeasure with google and used a google hosted site as my source. The other day I used Google to download "when google met Wikileaks"- can google be stopped is the question...

Anyone else notice the captcha has been getting more difficult and annoying lately?

That's what we've been saying boss

The disappearing captchas are the worst. I flat out refuse to do them now, I just click reload to get a new captcha.

They know some of the correct results are, but not all. Oldfags surely remember the dual-word captcha, where the first word was known and the second word was unknown. The meme was to fill out the first word correctly and then just write "nigger" for the second word.

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

I got a guy looking like he was planting a backpack bomb next to a white picket fence. No stop sign. A lot of them for stop signs don't have stop signs.

The stop sign is the guy with the bomb, it's literally saying STOP.

Then who was phone?

All I ever get are store fronts, street signs, various nature bullshit, street numbers, houses and doors.

btw protip: when you get a grid captcha and need to select basically the whole thing, just use the keyboard. The squares are all labeled if you mouseover them:

uiop
jkl;
m,./

Almost all the "choose square that contain x" or "select area that corresponds to x" captchas can be solved with random answers, so at least you won't be guilty of helping Google train its killer drone AI

Either way, their AI will become racist again like the last 2 times.

those bastards are trying to create ai that will see the world just like humans do.

>tfw was no captcha prompt on this post

Store fronts store fronts store fronts store fronts

honestly thought the avi was a female

Helicopter fucking. Even drones need sexual release.

H means N in cyrilic

Most of the storefronts look like they are in the asshole of some Arabic shithole.

>they never get the Spitfire captcha

lmao

O duck they're training the Ai to take over from the British police force.

STORE FRONTS

I feel like I've solved enough store fronts to label stores for their maps in like 40 countries Jesus - and I did it for free!

inb4: select all street signs

Or it thinks you are right and wants you to do more