77 Trump

PuffHo et tu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40
edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/02/16/donald-trump-inaccurate-electoral-margin.cnn
blog.dilbert.com/post/156679738146/introducing-the-chaos-drinking-game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>doesn't scream
>doesn't cry
>doesn't even swear
>MELTDOWN

I don't think they know what a meltdown looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40

is that in huffpost comedy like this gem

The news is actively and deliberately publishing lies. We aren't mortal enemies with Russia, the riots aren't "protests", businesses all over the United States did not close for a day without an immigrant, "white/male privilege" does not exist and they are flat out ignoring Muslim riots in European countries.

There is something at work here, mark my words when I say that darker days are ahead of us and the civilized world is in immediate danger.

Huff post is and always was on the oven list. Nothing has changed.

I feel like we're being conned by both sides and in the end MSM gets some righteous arch and gets to go on being propaganda.

HWITELASH HWITELASH

Trump literally said it would be reported on this way.

Agreed. Nobody else is waking up. All we have left on the liberal side are brainwashed, uneducated, jackwagons who have serious trouble with logic and reason, and cling to ideals like they cling to their welfare checks.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump keep the nuclear codes.

dubs

POOLOO POOLOO

lol this kike rag

Expiration date achieved

Did someone leak the headlines to trump before the press conference?

Always darkest before the Don

Jesus himself could descend from the sky and take Trumps hand and he declares peace on earth.

Huffpost would still call it a meltdown

>meltdown

Where have I heard this before?

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/02/16/donald-trump-inaccurate-electoral-margin.cnn

>I-I-I was g-given this information

He is pathetic

He called it.

He even said they would do this.

The headline for australian huffpost is:
>Trump Attacks 'Out Of Control' Media In Chaotic Press Conference

There was nothing Chaotic about it.

I am wondering how long we have of the Don. They have made it clear that they will stop at nothing to remove him from office and are willing to alter the facts in order to do so, riot to do so as well.

We need a mass awakening that a large portion of a generation of people in this country are enemies of the state.

In the press conference he even said they would lie and say he had a melt down

Fukishima

Huff Post has being having a meltdown since this tweet in 2012

blog.dilbert.com/post/156679738146/introducing-the-chaos-drinking-game