UPDATE: A DAY WITHOUT IMMIGRANTS

Hey Sup Forums, its me again the senior in high school from yesterday. Today the schools were emptier, and it was like a normal day just quieter. Although i have made a list of people who didnt show up for school and i will be putting their fb's in a pastebin. ICE is all over here in fort worth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49fN762AQWE
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/02/16/president-trump-immigration-raids-target-fewer-criminals/97988770/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literal bullshit. I live in DFW and this did not happen. Nothing on the news. No ICE black bagging people, sadly.

traffic was better with fewer illegals on the road since they fear being pulled over and ICED.

I'll drop the pastebin when it finished..

why am i supposed to care?

they aren't being executed, they are being sent to a country where they lived a large portion of their life, presumably have some family, friends, or at least have some knowledge of the language and customs. if they are upset about being separated from their families, how about taking their families with them

i love larping
i wonder if he can be reported for causing a panic

Really I don't see the problem with this. It just means less strain on the system.

I wish the mass deportation was real but it's just like when Bill Clinton said he was going to deport all the wetbacks in the 90's. Same protests same scare tactics but guess what it didn't happen.

Being a legal spic i hope it happens of course my great grandparents were illegal but this needs to happen.

I see nothing wtong with this. Less time spent teaching illegals how to speak English, more time teaching Americans things that will actually help them in life.

Any Texanons here from the Austin area?

god damn I wish I'd known this was today! the line out at franklin's BBQ must have been short as fuck

Sorry man, fort worth but honestly your lucky your not here its a bunch of spics.

WHAT'S THAT? Niggers in school?!?!?!?

I saw the Border Patrol hiring ad on tv last night and it brought a tear to my eye. The law is going to finally be enforced. I can't believe this timeline.

SEND THEM BACK

>implying the schools weren't empty because kids will take ANY excuse to not show up

I still think the government planned this to find out whos illegal.

WTF is that name? It's like a cat walked across the keyboard.

Meenakashaka Muekhouentodafashibashi

>mummy not giving John a handy under the table

She's just asking for a "surprise" in her heels tomorrow when she leaves for work.

>wah, the nazis are rounding up people to death camping the childrens

They have to go back

Nothing changed where I live so who cares.

ICE ICE BABY
TO GO

Wow it' like they're in the country illegally or something

>one guy dosen't show up
>he is a mega beaner that other hispanic coworkers rip on constantly
>one of them says "fucking say i cant do an immigrants job i do that faggots job every day anyway"

All in all it was a good day.

Fuckin paki teacher taking her precious instagram pics instead of teaching the kids who have turned up.

Hope that white kid stabs the dirty brown bitch

ICED!

thank fucking god I graduated when I did so I didn't have to deal with this faggot SJW shit. Feel like I dodged a bullet

Where im from its fireable to spew political rhetoric in a class setting. Judging from your use of the word paki it is where you're from too.

Good the teachers can focus on teaching the children of the parents who pay taxes.

This is what American schools should look like.

>illegals don't show up to work or school
>faculty and employers make a list of names
>hand the names off to ICE
>YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
Why haven't we memed this before? This is almost as good as #Blaxit

This picture is as small as your dick

>self-propagating lists of illegal immigrant scum
These beaners are none too smart are they

>illegal wetbacks don't show up to school

This isn't different from any other fucking day.

They only come to school to deal drugs, steal from white kids and harass white girls.

If they don't feel like dealing drugs, stealing or harassing, they don't show up.

why is this allowed

bullshit most of those kids were likely born in America. She just picked out all the ones that were not white or black

I saw Homeland Security white SUVs driving around my university campus yesterday, (predominantly Hispanic city in LA), could it be related?

Over hyped by hippie faggots

Those teachers should be fucking arrested.

What human garbage.

If you were born in American to illegals you should not be a citizen, prove me wrong

>illegals don't cost taxpayera money they said.

You're doing God's work son

>we made up a story in which we broke the law to harbor fugitives
>we expect not to be investigated for admitting to felonies online

list is at 7 when some one gets trips ill most likely just drop it.

How can illegals go to school? You need a gorillion papers to enroll your kids in school here

Can't prove or disprove 'should'. It's subjective.

Its easy to get fake papers in america..

Assuming it happened, the traitorous teachers need to be deported right alongside the Mexicans.

> 1 white kid and 2 niglets left
> USA without migrants in a nutshell

>File: user gets tricked tw(...).jpg (1 KB, 16x125)
nice try

The Supreme Court rules in the 1980s that immigration status is not allowed to be considered when enrolling children for K-12.

Can't remember the name of it, google it. But basically according to SCOTUS third worlders are entitled to our schools if they can get here. Happened in Texas I believe when they tried to pass a law charging illegal aliens tuition for using their schools systems.

Please delete this. This is my child's classroom.

It's immigrants in general, not just illegals. Calling ICE won't do anything in 99% of cases you tard.

lol no. It used to be easy to get a fake driver's license. But then they figured out all those spics working at the DMV were the source and cracked down on it. It's why they no longer print them locally at the branch.

>Aslong as i gets here i's get free shit
It's like that with the NHS, anything "free" people who will never pay into it are apparently entitled to it 100% no matter what.

NY here, didn't notice a thing.
I guess if the chinks stopped working I would've noticed it more.

Is your child the nigger?

are you an idiot? they are cracking down on ILLEGALS what the fuck do you think ICE stand for??

> The Supreme Court rules in the 1980s that immigration status is not allowed to be considered when enrolling children for K-12.

Is this real life
You're the most cucked country in the world man
Also, you can just march up to a school or whoever and say "Yes, I'm illegal"? Crossing the border illegally isn't a crime anymore?

Wrong. When I was a kid, I was in the office when a Mexican woman brought in her son. She could barely speak English and apparently didn't know how to spell the kid's name. He got enrolled apparently, because I saw him in classes later on. It got mildly interesting, but I doubt anyone is actually reading this.

OP's only friends are the random group of anonymous strangers on Sup Forums at any given moment he thinks he's BFFs with. Sad!

>Implying I'd admit to having a black kid

The sad thing is that the white kid in the back is probably forced to sit back there because the misbehaving kids get sent towards the front. A lot of teachers specifically spread out "trouble makers" too which just makes learning a mess.

Are you an idiot? I'm saying that this "Day of Immigrants" is mostly for legal immigrants to show solidarity. Which is why sending ICE fb names won't do jack shit.

Illegals aren't stupid enough to out themselves like this.

I wish this were real.

So teachers have every cellphone number of every illegal parent?
Give me a break

In highschool I was a teacher's assistant in the office and saw this scenario countless times.
Extremely overweight, dirty, spanish lady that can't speak english, yelling, screaming, or picking up her delinquent kid.

>this is what my class would look like without immigrants
>less strain on the system, more time spent on individual students, less resources more money, more money for teacher's salary

?

The real question here is what are Mexican citizens doing in US schools?

Are they lost? Why are they mad at the nice men giving them a ride back home?

So many questions.

Are you retarded? Of course they're dumb enough to out themselves. They walk around in fucking shirts that proclaim "Illegal and proud!", they post on hashtages #illegalandproud. You're either a moron, or actively spreading disinfo.

She should be fired for not doing her damn job.

Good.

Once the shitskins are gone, maybe the white children can finally study in peace.

how do these retards not understand legal and illegal immigration are not the fucking same? Personally I'm ok with legal immigrants. But illegals come here and do not pay taxes accept welfare and commit crimes

That's the minority. I know a few illegals, a lot of them are too paranoid to even drive across state lines.

A crowd of a few hundred illegals is nothing compared to the 11 or so million over here. Most of them aren't that stupid.

Maybe people in the US legally could post #legalandproud or something

>Student-teacher ratio improved from 28:1 to 7:1

Excellent.

>11 or so million
Thank you for Sharing the Blues

Yeah, it happens. My school had classrooms specifically for illegal students because our teachers mostly only spoke English. I was friends with the son of one of the teachers who taught the beaner classes and he was redpilled as fuck. I saw the class HW sometimes and it was just pathetic.

Aren't Japanese teachers held to a higher standard than American teachers? Is it due to the mandatory respect given by the students? Because here teachers are treated like shit by students, especially in high school.

Bullshit. They go to jail here all the time, getting pulled over repeatedly for not having a license, going to jail. These people don't give a fuck, they just cross the border again.

Lmao if this is true, no better redpill than seeing your criminal trespassing parents carted off in front of your friends.

Seriously though, theres no way in fuck this really happened.

Teachers are treated like shit because they mostly are shit. Thanks to the way our education system has prioritized having a fancy education degree over actually knowing what the fuck you're talking about, teaching is 95% 20-something women who don't have a fucking clue but they have their Education Degree.

Before the 1970s when these policies and laws requiring you to have a special Education degree to teach schools were filled with genuine scientists, craftsman, writers, etc. They knew what they were talking about and could teach others about it in a practical and interesting way. But fuck all that, what we need are thousands of women who think they know everything because they had to take 5 credits in child psychology and """teaching theory"""

>every single one of those kids costs American taxpayers $10,000 a year

Getting rid of those kids would save the US Government $210,000 dollars over the course of a single year. Getting rid of their shitskin teacher would easily bump that over a quarter million.

That's just -one- classroom.

BWAHAHAHA my dick is sooooo hard for America right now

>Bitch making poor illegal kids unstack her chairs (manual Labor) at the beginning of every class.

>Seriously though, theres no way in fuck this really happened.

According to this "actress" her parents were deported when she was 14, she came home from school to an empty house with the door open, didn't see her parents again for years. Was only ok because her neighbours looked after her.

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=49fN762AQWE

Instead of getting people from their field becoming teachers, young adults fresh out of school teach children what they learned to teach them.
It's a really fucked up system. Also the pay is bullshit for how important the job is. It's doomed from the top down.

>The black kids came to school

There you go. Ignore this immigrant fuckshit.

education is fixed before DeVos can even do anything. Well played ICE

From the comments
>This is what trump supports don't understand. To do it the legal way, it takes years and years. And perhaps, not even at all. This is why people come here illegally, not because they want to. but the system gives them no other choice.

Yeah how about the choice of staying in your own country?

>at 14 she went to her neighbors for help
>nobody thought to call the police or notify child protective services

Boy I'm not sure what's more amazing: How a 14 year old girl reacts to a situation with the intelligence and discretion of a 5 year old child, or how her neighbors were too stupid to realize there's this thing called foster care.

I know what you mean my man. I had a few good teachers who could see potential in students but weren't allowed to help the student out personally because our school was so strict on students having a personal relationship with teachers.
And I agree on women teachers, most of the girls I'm friends with at college are all "Education" majors, it's nothing but learning how to sing songs and count.

Meme that ice is beating people/killing them vigilante style. Maybe spics will self deport

You would get more deportations under Hillary if she continued where Obama left off.
But I guess Trump just LOOOOOVES his foreign workers, right? Like with what happened at Mar-a-Lago and what Puzder would have wanted?

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/02/16/president-trump-immigration-raids-target-fewer-criminals/97988770/

I work at a high school.

The school IS NOT allowed to ask anything about "citizenship status" when enrolling students.

Shamelessly reposting from another thread a couple days ago.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE US GONE DEPORT ME!
I AINT THE BAD HOMBRE TRUMP SAYS I AM
I WAS FEELING KIND OF NUMB FROM THE BULLETS OF A GUN
IN THE SHAPE OF A HOLE IN MY STOMACH

WELL, LA MIGRA KEEPS COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
FEDS RAID MY HOME AND I HIT THE GROUND RUNNING
DIDN'T MAKE SENSE TO IMMIGRATE LEGALLY
CAME FOR THE GIBS CAUSE I HEARD THEY'RE FREE

SO MUCH TO STEAL SO MUCH FEED, SO WHATS WRONG WITH BEING PAWNS OF ELITES?
YOU'LL NEVER GET DOUGH IF YOU SOLO
YOU'LL NEVER PIMP IF THERE'S NO HOES

HEY NOW, YOU'RE DEPORTED, GET YOUR GAME ON, YOU CAN'T STAY
HEY NOW, YOU'RE ILLEGAL, GET A MOVE ON, THERE'S NO SHADE!
AND ALL WITH NO PAPERS MUST GO
THE TRUE CITIZENS WON'T CARRY YOUR LOAD

CAL'S A COOL PLACE, AND THEY SAY IT GETS COOLER
THEY SAY NO ID, THAT MAKES ME A VOTER
BUT THE LIBS IN SUITS BEG TO DIFFER
JUDGING BY THEIR LIPS AND THE WAY THEY SHIVER

THE ICE IS RAIDING, OUR TIME'S RUNNING THIN
SAFE CITIES GONE SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL SIN
SET TRASH ON FIRE, JOIN THE ANCAPS
STATE'S BEEN RUINED BUT THEY DON'T GIVE A CRAP

THE TRUE CITIZENS

SOME BEANER ONCE ASKED COULD I SPARE SOME EXTRA CASH
I NEED TO GET MYSELF AWAY FROM THE FEDS
I SAID YEP, WHAT A CONCEPT, I COULD USE A HANDOUT MY SELF
AND WE COULD ALL HELP AND BUILD THE WALL

WELL, LA MIGRA KEEPS COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
FEDS RAID MY HOME AND I HIT THE GROUND RUNNING
DIDN'T MAKE SENSE TO IMMIGRATE LEGALLY
CAME FOR THE GIBS CAUSE I HEARD THEY'RE FREE

SO MUCH TO STEAL SO MUCH FEED, SO WHATS WRONG WITH BEING PAWNS OF ELITES?
YOU'LL NEVER GET DOUGH IF YOU SOLO
YOU'LL NEVER PIMP IF THERE'S NO HOES

>So teachers have every cellphone number of every illegal parent
hey dingle berry i dont know what school you went to but all the schools i went to they would have your parents contact information.

Instead of sending them back to Mexico guys please can you gas them, please guys I don't want those people down here.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha