PART 3

MUPDATE

IRELAND IS AFK, UP FOR GRABS.

looks good kill rome

The Irish have suffered bitter defeats at the hands of the Finns, being pushed all the way back to desolate Iceland.

In the Balkans the Molodovians continue to expand, while Rome herself is besieged by the relentless forces of the EU.

Defend if attacked.
Otherwise I must retake the Balkans from roman occupation.
It is my birthright.
see

Retake Iceland and Scotland

Rome > EU; push from Roma

>Augustus Caesar Ash

I will control IRA.

Give all IRA territory to Finland.

Kek isn't that mighty convenient?

Well thank you

You can rename the faction etc you know. Are you sure you want give all its territory up?

why dont u just leave me be

Absolutely, I have great respect to Finland.

i am still here btw

Don't allow quitcede's, please

add ur allies and NAP to name pls

If you returned all my land and cede me all of Gallia, Raetia, and Noricum, then I will leave you alone.

>Augustus Caesar Ash

Okdoke.

how come you havent done anything

Finland, what do you think? The map rules say anything goes but a random stranger taking control of a faction and ceding it might be a bit extreme. Since you are the most relevant to this, I want your opinion before I make a decision.

no just let me conquer your lands and you conquer something else

Well... I dont really know, I'll have you decide

because i happy with my borders

i thought the name of the game is to conquer the world

Since Ash is against it and you are undecided, I won't do it. Ireland is still AFK so you can gobble it up unless someone comes in time to play.

He's probably satisfied that he took all the Rus clay.
He could take Trebizond and some Finnish clay if he wanted to be UberRooskie but he's allied to both myself and Finland and has a NAP with Rome.

Then count my roll

then hes just sitting on his computer saying "ill defend" for hours

The Finns continue reclaiming old Finnish land and defeating the IRA.

The Romans manage to break the Siege of Rome and resecure the environs around it.

The Moldovans continue their expansion efforts.

Rome > EU

>Augustus Caesar Ash

My journey ends in Kent, keep rollin'

can u sede me karelia and murmansk pls

gives me wider range (4 vs 2 border tiles) to protect u and i gave u those tiles before remember
name of game is to keep mamorus safe

fought long war to get rid of EU and moldova

Claiming IRA. Fight back against Yellow.

kill rome

roll to defend

And will you do something about Moldova invading me earlier?

But sure.

Cede Karelia and Murmansk back to Mamorus

He could be jacking off. I get desktop notifications whenever someone responds or an ID I filtered responds to a thread.
Seize the rest of the Balkans as defined here. Spill into the EU's most eastern tiles.

wait ur attacking finland but ur allied with them

also am I no longer allied with IRA

I'm just reclaiming my Balkan clay user. I told you I'd help you out since the last player was apparently allied to you.
Ive been attacking people indiscriminately for the borders I outlined.

The Irish manage to push the Finns out of the British Isles, whilst the EU slowly encroaches again on Rome and the Moldovians expand at a rapid rate.

kill rome

See I didn't even know the alliance existed. But I'll respect it because I'm not a turbo autist.
Defend if attacked.
Keep on pressing into the Balkans I outlined.

Cede Karelia and Murmansk to Mamorus

Reclaim Scotland

>Cede Karelia and Murmansk back to Mamorus

roll to defend

Rome > EU

>Augustus Caesar Ash

Kill the Finns

The Finns return, pushing ever deeper, while the Romans go on the counter-offensive against the EU, and the Moldovians continue swelling their empire.

Btw, no one is getting killed as there aren't decisive turns since there are too many territories. Do you guys want me to increase rolls to 1.5x or 2x like I asked before, so that we can have an ultimate victor?

only one has to prevail?

Push further

kill rome

disable just defending

roll

Rome > EU

>Augustus Caesar Ash

Well, an alliance can win as well, but right now as it is the game will have to end on a negotiated settlement between all factions if things keep going as it is, since no one will die unless two/three people gang up (unlikely since everyone is in their own war).

I can take IRA alone, then EU with Roman Empire.

I just got here. Do as you please OP.

## Seize the last bit of Balkans that I outlined and hold that position.

I'm going to be playing a lot like Rus until something happens that warrants my intervention.

how about you fuck off nerd

Ill help you out against the EU if you request it.

OK, I will keep it as-is then.

well how about you nerds go jerk each other off

roll to defend

Surprise surprise, you took more land than you initially said you would, but actually, nobody was surprised

FUCK THE FINNIGGERS

why cant we all just attack rome

The Finns continue their offensives, reaching ever deeper into the British Isles against the IRA's dogged defense.

Meanwhile the EU has advanced again in the Italian Peninsula, while the Moldovians reach the end of their territorial demands - or will there be more?

AND EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

Rome > EU

>Augustus Caesar Ash

FUCK THE FINNS

I'm not a huge nigger user.
I couldn't precisely direct OP while in the north.
If you want the 4 Ts back I'll cede them.
Nah I'm good for now.
Defend my position.
Gypsies have to do some interior building for now.

kill rome

roll to defend

could we all just destroy rome together

Stalemate in the British Isles as neither side can gain the upper hand, land being captured in offensives and then lost again.

Rome finds itself under siege again as the armies of the EU continue their incremental progress.

see i got trips lets do this

FUCK THE FINNS

Rome > EU; push from Rome

>Augustus Caesar Ash

kill rome

PUSH THE PADDIES BACK

roll to defend

An IRA offensive in the British Isles manages to breakthrough and recapture a significant portion of lost land. Meanwhile, the stalemate continues in the Italian Peninsula, the Second Siege of Rome continues.

To repay the romes of the 10 territories that I took beyond my territorial demands I'm going to support them in the fight against the EU.

Gypsies flood into the heart of EU land. Claim the most northern of the land I take for myself. Cede everything else to Rome.

KILL THE FINNS

f u r t h e r, perkele

kill rome

Rome > EU

>Augustus Caesar Ash

Fugg I took 10 seconds longer than I should have.

Anyway, commence OP M.E.R.K.L.E.

OH SURE THATS WHY UR GONNA DO IT. FUCK YOU DICK HEAD. I WUOLD FUCK YOU UP IRL RIGHT NOW YOU GREEDY FAT AMERICAN SHIT

The Irish continue their advance against the Finns, but bad news for their EU allies, as the Romans break through the Siege of Rome, and the Moldovians join the war, making good progress as they smash through EU lines and head to relieve the Romans.

If the EU wishes to capture Rome, it's now or never.

Rome > EU

>Augustus Caesar Ash

Nono, its fun to beat up on you and Rome. But its your turn since I've been beating up Rome for the past 6 turns.
Cede everything else I take to Rome in my great push into Italia.

jumalauta, further

KILL ROME

roll for defense

nah ur a fat pig and everyones been ignoring you

FUCK THE FINNS

The EU manages to advance in Italy, but not far enough to impose another siege of Rome. Meanwhile, EU troops in Italy come dangerously close to being cut off and surrounded as the Moldovians continue their offensive.

In the British Isles, dogged trench warfare between both sides means the front lines do not move at all that season even amid the brutal fighting.

You're going to find it hard to ignore me when Paris falls under Gypsy hands.

SAATANA, further

OP everything I take from now on goes directly to Rome. With that in mind I'd like to continue to beat up on """"eu""""

kill rome..........

FUCK LE FINNS

defend roll