Does Sup Forums support M19

Does Sup Forums support M19

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY
cbc.ca/news/politics/m103-islamophobia-khalid-motion-1.3972194
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She could get it.

What the hell is M19?

Shoot this cunt and dump her body in a settling pond.

attack on free speech because Islamophobia

youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY

Day of Rake when?

Islamic Blasphemy law being voted on today in Canada

it's M 103
rip canada

SOS pc / ya

That was good work. I love that guy.

I didn't support it at first but after hearing what happened to her I feel like I have no choice.

The idea that someone can be assaulted online like that with no repercussions is sickening.

this could have been the united states
when shall we storm the border and unite the north and south as one?

wtf is this creep's problem why does he keep talking like the timecube guy?

not sure about M19 but i'd totally lick this chick's butthole.

you dare blaspheme against the great Jordan Peterson?!

How to tell if someone is retarded: they think the motion bans people from being islamophobic.

you mean 103 vladimir babaeshka

Shut the fuck up, cuck.
Obviously I fucking hate it! Spoke to my Constitutional Law professor about it today and he was fuming!
These cucks in parliament aren't even defining what counts as "Islamaphobia" and would therefore be punishable under this bullshit parliamentary committee.
Can I not call out Islam for the bullshit that it is? It's just a set of beliefs and ideas.

Nope...I do not...

>let me just set up camp here with my ideals and allow people to join me
>there are too many of us now we need new rules and my camp majority will fairly change them in favor

Read the motion before forming an opinion on it you fucking moron. Don't just regurgitate what other people tell you.

I messed up here

No offense, but if you have those sorts of opinions I think you should consider moving south of the border.

The point isn't to stop Islamophobia, it's to pave the way for cutting people's heads off when they insult savages.

I did and it's fucking stupid.
Why the Hell are we in need of spending taxpayer dollars to specifically "investigate" hate crimes tied to "islamophobia" when those kinds of attacks happen far less than Anti-Semitic attacks?

Why do you want a motion that priviliges the issues of shitskin muslims over the issues of the rest of Canada?

Oh so we went from Islamaphobia being punishable to MUH TAXPAYER DOLLARS.

By the way, the study is targeted towards ALL religious and ethnic hatred, Islamophobia was just mentioned as an example. But you didn't mention that. Why?

Fuck this bitch.

Friendly reminder that this bitch has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood

Why the Hell is islamophobia the example?
Islamophobia also isn't clearly fucking defined in the bullshit text, so what do these cunts plan on "investigating"?
Why are you defending this waste of time and money?
Justify yourself.

i hope someone throws acid in her face thsi fucking muslim brotherhood sponsored religion of hate promoting bitch.

>and (c) request that the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage undertake a study on how the government could (i) develop a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination including Islamophobia, in Canada, while ensuring a community-centered focus with a holistic response through evidence-based policy-making, (ii) collect data to contextualize hate crime reports and to conduct needs assessments for impacted communities

Systematic racism and religious discrimination is a problem in this country. That is what they are investigating.

Proof that it exists is that our system can somehow produce ignorant retards like you. You see the word islamophobia and somehow you equate that with sharia law coming to Canada. user, how can you be this fucking stupid?

You're on the wrong site, faggot.

Jesus fucking christ I hope you're a shill and not a real person

>he has no argument

A bill like this is literally a stepping stone for sharia law. I never believed in the slippery slope fallacy until liberals proved it to be true. No more chances, especially not on my tax dollar

Motion 103 was tabled by Mississauga, Ont., Liberal backbencher Iqra Khalid last fall, but will be discussed in the
aftermath of last month's mass shooting at a Quebec City mosque. It calls on government to "condemn Islamophobia
and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination."

The text of the motion also asks the government to:

Recognize the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear.

Request the heritage committee study how the government could develop a government-wide
approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination, including Islamophobia.

Collect data to contextualize hate crime reports and to conduct needs assessments for impacted communities
and present findings within 240 calendar days.

cbc.ca/news/politics/m103-islamophobia-khalid-motion-1.3972194

This is what happens when you let 'others' into your land.

I love that gun too, it's the gun I learned to shoot with.