Huge breaking story by Shaun King

Shaun King reports Trump beat and raped his ex wife. King thinks the impeachment hearings will start as soon as next week.

Its finally over for the big orange

His ex wife is Hillary?

My Latest

Shaun King is white.

Trump will see him in court.

>alleged
Unlike the fact that Shaun King is white

and then she went to the inauguration!

What an animal!

How are you allowed to just publish shit like this?
Jesus fucking Christ.

>in his tweet he says definitively that Trump "brutally beat and raped his first wife"
>in his article he uses the word "alleged" because he has no proof

What a dishonest white faggot

Somebody should beat the shit out of Shaun King to teach him a lesson. Ivana Trump told the press that never happened.

That's a bad idea Talcum X

How can a first post be so best post?

Talcum X about to get blacked.

I love it.

The media can't report anything anymore, they are being discredited by their own supporters. They can't even get a story straight before reporting it. They just quote twitter and say whatever bullshit comes to mind

Ah yes, the same story Michael Cohen ass reamed Buzzfeed for running last summer and that then literally NO news outlet ever followed up on or discussed again. Boy this is a dumb confused wannabe nigger.

This is straight up libel.
Trump should sue.
That and how would that be impeachment worthy?

literally slander

I hope they keep getting worse with shit like this, especially after Trump tightens up libel laws.

>get a tan and perm
>I'M BLACK NOW

that's pretty racist

Old fucking new. This shit was brought up during the campaign and it amounted to nothing, becaue it is nothing. Shaun King is a shit stirring cracker.

SUE HIM AND DEPORT HIM BACK TO AFRICA

Is that his real profile pic? Really? So, he's trying to look like an angry black man when in actuality he's a pasty white nerd.

Fucking W.E.B DuBleach...

Defamation cases are really hard, especially when you are a big public figure like trump

What is Martin Luther Cream thinking?

Louis Flourkhan

Instantaneous click

The people that make me very angry, VERY angry are the ones who STILL support Drumpf, knowing that he is easily one of the worst 5 human beings alive. And dumbest. If you still support him you are literally an enemy of America and worse an enemy of the human race. I loath you and spit in your direction drumpfkins.

Honestly, can anyone actually refute this article? If not then you support a wife beater president and are a shame. The next time you look your mother, sister, girlf... (oh wait you virgin neckbeards would never have one) think about this monster as your president and apologize for putting this monster in office.

>Shaun King breaking a story on anything

He just regurgitates what's in the news and add a racism angle to it.

when will donald "open up" those libel laws like he said he would? these treacherous fucking rats need to be put in their place

That's the problem.R ather than admitting they are out of ammunition, we are now RE-LITIGATING the same shit from the primary campaign! Same with literally the entire Russian odyssey.

This is literally why we don;t get good movies or films anymore. Liberals have all entered a state of mass hysteria / mass psychosis and can no longer formulate new or original thought

Alleged black man @ShaunKing thinks he can lie about me the way he's lied to the wonderful African American community for years. What a dope!

Hilarious, but I think Farrakhan pseudo supported Trump.

Fucking minstrel show.

Yeah, not my best. I liked WEB DuBleach better

He can't keep getting away with this

Shaun is a white male... his opinion means nothing.

What's racist about Tom Brady?

People are so cruel. Trumps actually a nice guy. Sad!

Shaun King may have dubious African ancestry, but he wouldn't outright make up a news story.

I'd say that this is a major concern. Not something to be laughed off.

Shaun King the Fake Black Man reporting the Fake news.

At least his avatar looks black

Holy fuck, that's almost as bad as when he was literally Hitler!!
IMPEACH HIM NAO!!!

holy fuckin shit fpbp

I'm pretty sure that's libel, honkey.

he doesn't even have concrete proof

Is a tweet enough for libel?

thanks for my white smile and fresh breath

goddamn, son

Talcum X is like the opposite of Argentinians

an that white dude is black too. Talcum-X needs to be sued for slander and defamation.

I like how he uses a drawing for his twitter profile pic to try and look more black

She already had a squat nose. She just figured out she could profit off racial issues. Good job, whitey!

things blacker than Hsawn kang
>chalk

gr8 b8 m8.

HE'S FUCKING A WHITE MALE!

Because he's a transracial nutjob and neither a reporter nor employed by a media organisation.

Does the guy really not admit he is white.

Nice new clothes, Emperor.

you're very welcome

Top shelf quality from Aquafresh.

He think that facial hair makes him black. Someone need to shave it off and snap him out of it

Kek

>many such cases!

He probably wouldn't show his face for weeks until it grew back.

F P B P
P
B
P

libel as fuck, right?

He absolutely will not talk about it. Everyone knows he's white, but he will not stop talking about white people like he's not included.

Most he's said, to my knowledge, is that his family history is "complicated" or some such. However he has a white mom, white dad, white brother, white everything... So it's not that complicated. He's a white dude pretending to be black.

If someone could get that close to him, a suitably testable DNA sample would be a lot more damaging.

I-I-IT'S OVER DRUMPF!

HE'S DEAD!
IMPEACHMENT! DRUMPKIN TEARSsss!!!!!

Did we break the JIDF because they're not trying to hide it anymore?

undeniably FPBP

/thread

How can toothpaste be so based?

aqua f r e s h

>the impeachment hearings will start as soon as next week
Well, "they" have to act quickly, otherwise pizzagate will see them all in prison before they bring him down.
And we can't have that, can we?

>(((ALLEGED)))
Doesn't mean shit, I can allege that I get more bitches on my dick on a hourly basis than there are Bogdabots in my bloodstream with my digits as a source. Doesn't mean its fucking true.

Yeah it is

A psychotic narcissist and a true cretin.

Ivana could sue

if only...

You cant rape your wife

She's a single mother to a bastard child, that's basically like being black

If he went and did this, Talcom X would have no choice but to get a DNA test.

WE WUZ NIGGAZ

Talcum X is almost a bigger cunt than OP

Shore are a lot of anti-Trump threads all of a sudden!
Wonder which Hillary staffer's been busted?

(YOU)

Hello Muhammad

Shaun Kang has spoken.

Once they realised that Trump was actually going to do everything he said, they restarted the pre-election shilling campaign.

Shaun Kang is now bleaching his skin to go for the vitiligo groid look.

his claim is his mom slept with a black guy so he's half black, i think. Or at least that's what he's implying by "it's complicated"

>straight up libel

He's got a habit of telling little white lies

If she wont put out she is breaking the marriage vows. The entire point of marriage is to rear and raise children

Yeah. Hes got his dad's FIRST and LAST name, and he's claiming that his mom actually cheated on his dad with a nigger.

If I was his dad, I would kill that son of a bitch for alleging that I am a cuck and his mother is a coalburner just to keep up with a painfully obvious charade that's bringing shame to the entire family. What a fucking embarrassment of a human being.

Bye bye wanna b nigger

His parents could permanently destroy his current and any future career with a 30 second chat with a reporter.

I will think about this the next time I am with your sister, how bout dat

is he fucking employed by anyone?

if not, why do people give a shit what he says. if so, who the hell would hire this cunt for anything?