What if we make him our next pepe?

What if we make him our next pepe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-PZVrWvJM0
youtube.com/watch?v=CIU3qnlvGHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if...

No

They dissociated themselves from PewDiePie for something rather trivial.

imagine if they dropped Donald Duck.

>What if we find a way to bankrupt Sup Forums because of Disney's jew lawyers

Sup Forums did nothing wrong

You cant force memes, they naturally gain popularity here, then trickle down to reddit and other sites.

Basic trickle down memenomics

They cant sew this site for people who post hitler donald ducks

What did he mean by this?

This. Memes are organic. They could work with twisting Pepe because it was still foreign to them. Donald is too well known.

They can pressure Hiro to crackdown on it.

Besides, it was Disney themselves who created the Nazi Donald Duck as WWII propaganda:
youtube.com/watch?v=S-PZVrWvJM0

sue

Why are they ashamed of this, when it was obviously meant to demonize Germany?

There's already a fucked up version of donald duck, it's called dolan. The meme never went that far though.

youtube.com/watch?v=CIU3qnlvGHI

Yeah. I remember those.

It's one of the classic "blacklisted" cartoons. Sicky sweet Disney is afraid of anything not family friendly and PC, so Nazi content (even anti) is verboten.

People are so SJW and triggered today that Disney lawyers auto censor shit like this and Song of the South. Look at how ESPN just fired a commentator for describing Serena Williams playing style as Guerilla-(not Gorilla), the cuck even apologized and was still fired.

>Serena Williams playing style as Guerilla

top kek

I myself prefer to imagine the homophone was an intentional double entendre. Williams sisters are really are gorillas compared to the feminine white women who used to be top tennis aces.

Well theres the few cartoons from the 40's where donald is a Nazi. We could play around with those and see if we come up with anything.

way ahead of you

also, pepe was "reboot" of old meme, think it as rebirth.

When you think about grabbing some pussy

Walt would be proud of us