Who do you believe?

A.
Nearly every White House Intelligence Agency, and most reputable Media Networks
or
B.
A President who is so infantile that he gets his staff to lie about his inauguration size, who lies about being anti–Wall Street, who lies about 'draining the swamp' and goes on appointing fucking BETSY DEVOS, who lies about his campaign's ties to Russia, and who appoints sex-abuser labor secretaries that get shot down!

npr.org/2017/01/29/512068148/this-week-in-trumps-alternative-facts

Other urls found in this thread:

addictinginfo.org/2013/04/21/infowars-guru-alex-jones-a-fraud-lets-go-over-his-failed-predictions-video/
carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php
mediaite.com/tv/carl-bernstein-trump-is-birthing-a-new-american-fascism/
youtu.be/jH8dejYGa5A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Media is not reliable, fuckass. Go die already

Trump is less reliable and he often quotes misinformation he himself read on the media.

it probably all blends together since the media always lies anyway

I believe what these aryan white supremacists believe.

I believe in the person who has little incentive to risk his life and take on the stress of being president at 70 years old given that he is already successful and a billionaire. Meanwhile the two other entities you mentioned have plenty of incentive to smear him.

It's more reliable than Infowars.com and Brietbart.com

addictinginfo.org/2013/04/21/infowars-guru-alex-jones-a-fraud-lets-go-over-his-failed-predictions-video/

>t. Useful idiot

What did they lie about? Trump's Russian ties? Those are increasingly becoming more true. Trump's lies on the campaign trail? Those are proven wrong with fact-checking. Other countless scandals? Those should be reported on.

t. portugal
thanks for your input

>Media
>reputable
kys

>Media
What do you mean by "media"? Anyone who isn't the president?

>Reputable media

Nice try.

>Media is not reliable, fuckass. Go die already

you know your president personally or where did you got your information?

Hmmm... what's his incentive?
Could it be the Oil Execs, Climate Deniers, and Kleptocrats in his Cabinet? No?
Well how about his refusal to give up the tax returns or be more transparent on the Russia issue?

I think you're smart enough to know what's up, you just can't admit that your guy (Left vs. Right is a figment) is wrong

I'm gonna go with C, None of the above.

Any arguments? No?

Here's one: Why won't Trump release his tax returns???

WRONG

>Conspiracy theories are fact now

Back to the pizzagate threads cuck

the guy i voted for obviously you fucking retard

Good man.

>Nearly every White House Intelligence Agency

What evidence did they actually release again?

Do you support the Iraq and Afghanistan wars? Because if you don't you should never believe those two institutions.

It's not required by law. Something you'd know if you knew anything about politics.

So embarrassing for you.

Ah Could Be Trump Yeah Yeah Trump Oh Yeah. TRUMP

>Gary "I'm not even a libertarian" Johnson

I trust Trump more than the media

>reputable Media Networks
>reputable
Holy shit, you still believe this?

I believe whoever isnt the CIA

B.
Tell me again why your degree is a guarantor of infallibility.
Tell me again how Saddam had magic powers.
Tell me again how Libya would be better off without Qaddafi.

>The leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake.
What did Trump mean by this?

Sage

B

>WMD's

That was the CIA, not all 17 intelligence orgs.

>anonymous 'high ranking officials' versus the president I voted for

Hard decisions.

I know you just started following politics because it's popular, but everyone else knows they lie constantly.

project mockingbird, cointelpro, repealing smith-mundt act, etc. don't compete when you haven't practiced.

carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php
should be a good start

All Pizzagate threads are slide threads meant to distract you from Trump's failings as President. What has he done?
1. Implemented a rushed travel ban that will likely not survive a 4-4 supreme court
2. Brought in a controversial and corrupt cabinet (Climate change deniers, NeoConservatives, etc.)
3. Lied repeatedly (Alternative facts)
4. Kept up an unpresidential feud with the Media, petulantly tweeting over twitter.
5. Become increasingly cozy with Putin, a foreign dictator who kills his opponents and silences the critical press.
6. Shown his thin skin, constantly being 'bragadocious' about his electoral college win (by extremely slim margins with a striking popular vote loss) while claiming his popular vote loss was due to illegals (facts don't check out, not many illegals vote).

Basically, once him and Pence get impeached for being Russian plants and kleptocrats, Paul Ryan (the 'cuckservative') will take over, cancel the wall, and bring back amnesty (even though Trump would never do those two things anyways)

>clinton 95%

You forgot to tell us how you were a former trump voter, OP.

I believe that both A and B lie through their teeth to serve their own ends, and that both should die in a fire.

Still better than Trump. I identify as a radical centrist myself. (inb4 hurr durr picka side cuck)

>17
name them.

>first post shows that you can't even admit its not unconstitutional
8 more years

>Trump is less reliable

Trump is less reliable than propaganda? thats a very sideways statement

Hey, no one's perfect. But I trust our 'shadow government' over Russia's real shadow government. Okay?

It's not required by law, but it was a firm precedent. Why won't Trump do it if his tax returns are supposedly clean?
He's lied about other things, so I don't trust him on this one.

Lets see
>the people who said there was a 98.6 percent chance, almost a guarantee that he'll lose the election
Or
>the guy who won the election
Yeah, fuck off, shill

I believe you are a snot nosed virgin faggot posting tripe for 15/hr.

Your feckless drivel doesn't mean anything,will never have any impact,and actually makes us stronger.

You don't have any legitimate arguments. Everything you talk about is just feels. Nothing you say matters.

This bullshit spin story you faggots have been pushing is OVER.

Cry,suicide,whatever, your faggotry is done.

Get used to losing you fucking traitor. We won and are going to keep winning.

>trust a deep state
you deserve what you get, I regret even trying to help you

OK Trump shill

>Russian puppet angle
You're late to the party shill, this months term is Bannon puppet

>Nearly every White House Intelligence Agency, and most reputable Media Networks
burden of proof m8. show me evidence of collusion.

and stop implying 'Alternative Facts' = lies. you look stupid and we can all tell you spend too much time in your lefty echo chamber.

>Alternative facts is a term in law to describe inconsistent sets of facts put forth by the same party in a court given that there is plausible evidence to support both alternatives.[1][2] The term is also used to describe competing facts for the two sides of the case.[3]

But the intelligence community has indicated Russia did not have contact with his campaign. Also they never lied about crowd size. They said it was the most viewed which it was.

Get fucked

Get in here boys...

I acknowledge that they were slanderous during the campaign, but holy shit, can you BELIEVE how stupid Trump is being now? WHY did he feel the need to lie, LIE, about his inauguration crowd via Spicer? He's THAT thin-skinned?
Trump deserves such a hostile press because he's acting like a boob 24/7 and pretending that everything is fine, while it's actually getting run into the ground by status-quo Republican corruption and ineptitude.

According to the (((press))), PewDiePie and Milo are raging neo-nazis. Zero credibility.

Anything that isn't CSPAN is compromised.

Why'd you post a selfie?

Putin is the puppet-master. Bannon is the strings.

IC does in fact not share all intelligence with the president.

Media ran with it as "Sources say top IC can't trust Trump because he is a Russian puppet"

And then today a spokesperson today clarified to media they don't share junk Intel with presidents because it is junk

That picture is bogus. Different authors write for the same website.
It's funny that you're sourcing Bernstein to back yourself up, because he would AGREE With me: mediaite.com/tv/carl-bernstein-trump-is-birthing-a-new-american-fascism/

And by the way, I have been following Trump the entire election cycle and have changed my opinion on him multiple times based on his current performance. I never liked Hillary.

>most reputable Media Networks
(You)

Congress and the media have the same disapproval rating, but why do they vote this mostly false instead of mostly true? fake news

he may dislike the man, but he knows the media table is tilted. sorry you can't move the goalpost after saying they're credible. as far as who you voted for idgaf

Gary Johnson isn't a libertarian

Good. We should all think critically to make sure Sup Forums doesn't become a nu/pol/ Trump general 24/7 and has healthy debate.

What the shills really want is not to convince us to vote Dem in the mid-terms, it's to make us so hostile of 'wrong' opinions that we become an echo chamber of Trump bootlickers. Intellectual diversity is strength. Hold power accountable.

B, no doubt

Just curious, if Trump were to cave and released his tax returns only to have them be clean where would you faggots move the goalpost next?

I think it is constitutional, but he's just so incompetent that the Dems will convince a cuckservative justice (Kennedy) to strike it down because it goes against greencard holders. I don't oppose the idea of a travel ban, I think it should affect other countries too.
Also, Israel is making us their stooge.

That is beyond pizzagate tier

>links npr

I believe nothing the media says. Whatsoever. Trumo is not from the government which is why we elected him and I will fight in the coming civil war for our democratically elected commander in chief.

Hail Trump. God protect America from the DEMONS on the left and in the establishment. They ALL must die.

I think, given how narrow trump's win was, that we're living in the 1.4% world.

Wow, edgy pasta m8.

I'm not paid, I will probably end up reelecting Trump.

It's just media spinning lies. IC obviously can't share everything, it's closer to sharing only a small percent of info. But that's perfectly normal, you can't just dump a terabite of data on his desk early in the morning. Heck, I doubt anyone even a quarter of what it's reported each day. Amount of data is simply too staggering for that.

So... Trump's jewish lawyers' term for a lie?

>if Trump were to cave and released his tax returns only to have them be clean

Then completely unfounded accusations would be inferred from them instead, and they would be reported as fact.

Maybe because they don't have the same staff anymore you dumb cunt and they have different bosses, and fuck stain Afghanistan was on solid intelligence, Iraq was a lie, but it got a job that needed doing done, removing kebab

>intelligence community that pushed the idea Iraq had WMDs in two separate reports.
>Media networks that faked polls, went along with above

Yeah, I'm going to trust the guy that didn't lead us into a pointless war and was right over and over again throughout the election.

youtu.be/jH8dejYGa5A

>Coming from the most bat shit fucking crazy people to exist, leftists.
Saged.

I believe Trump, you're just a fucking cunt.

>MUH MEDIA NEVER LIES EVEN THOUGH THEY LIED THROUGH THE ENTIRE ELECTION AND EVER SINCE, MUH INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES ARE TOTALLY HONEST AS WELL EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE AGAINST TRUMP, TRUST ME GUISE!!!!

I hope you die in your sleep tonight, OP - can I please get digits to make it happen?

B-but m-maga?

>Why won't Trump release his tax returns???

Because it's irrelevant and he doesn't have to. Are you ready to die yet, faggot?

(((npr)))
kek, what a pleb

For some reason B. Seeing that I've been lied to by the White House , IC, and most media networks for the last 8 years.

Do you not know differences?
Most VIEWED inauguration

God Emperor

thanks ctr

"FBI says no evidence" oh geez man they are getting closer!!

Who do you believe
A. The president of the united States
Or
B. The corporate media who has been caught lying so much this year alone that no one believes anything they say and are forced to pay Chinese companies for phoney internet traffic just to hide the fact that they've lost their entire audience

Oh fuck off nigger

He is right

Keep it up buddy, trump wouldn't have won without divisive subversive fools like you

A. The corrupt deep-state that brought us Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and Syria and the corrupt MSM that pumped out their propaganda to the masses

B. President Trump

They'll be subpoenaed at his impeachment

Trump.

No goalposts. If he shows he's innocent, my opinion of him improves.

BUT THERE WAS A WHITE TARP ON THE GROUND

Fucking idiots. Day of the Rope is coming sooner than they think.

Don't act like you don't take news that's just as biased as face value because they affirm your beliefs.