How would you respond to that?

How would you respond to that?

The difference here being that the KKK is a totally irrelevant group of drunk old men whereas isis is an active threat that grows bigger everyday

The KKK isn't blowing shit up 24/7 and costing me money

quote the koran

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING RETARDS

IT'S IN THE FUCKING NAME

>ISIS
>Islamic State of Iraq and Syria
>Islamic State
>Islamic
>ISLAMIC

FUCKING HELL AAHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The KKK is 50% FBI, 25% informants. Is the same true of ISIS?

70% of Christians don't support the KKK.

they cant separate bakers following their religion from the kkk

The KKK were very anti-catholic and the bible explicitly says to love your neighbor as yourself and that only God can judge. They are shitty Christians.

As far as I know ISIS is just doing what the qoran says to

The KKK is not related to christianity.
The kkk doesnt get their moral guideline from the bible.

The New Testament doesn't preach war, slavery and abuse. The Qur'an does.

This

ISIS is funded and trained by the US and Israel so yes

CHRISTKEKS COMPLETELY BTFO

when was the last time the KKK killed anyone?

The kkk doesn't claim to represent true Christianity.

KKK claims to be a Christian brotherhood just as ISIS claims to be a muslim nation. I think it's fair to both consider them organizations based on their claimed religions.

However the KKK is a relatively tiny group of Christians, whereas ISIS is a full fledged Rogue State complete with their own mint, and even putting that aside ISIS is hardly the first or last muslim terrorist group.

Muslims are well known for terrorism, modern christians, not as much.

The KKK isn't actively blowing shit up, attacking people in the streets with machetes or running people down with trucks.

kkk has about 100 members.
25% of the billion muslims out there still stone people to death.

ggff

Do a large proportion of Christians support religious law and punishment for apostates?

90% of Muslims don't support ISIS. What's your point?

>KKK = maybe a few thousand

>ISIS = hundreds of thousands, actually control territory

With a hammer, some nails, and a big wooden cross.

It's a false equivalency on at least two levels.

One, the KKK and those who support them are an overwhelming minority of christians. In contrast, a significant percentage of muslims support ISIS.

Two, even at the worst point in their history the KKK didn't come close to the atrocities ISIS is commiting.

I'd tell them to get the fuck out of my way and go about my business.

KKK killed 8000 men over 150 years.

ISIS kills 8000 men every 150 hours.

50% of Christians don't have beliefs that align with the KKK including murdering people for their beliefs. 50% of Muslims do. Gee it's almost like this is a false equivalency meant to obfuscate this crucial difference.

Even if it was true, the KKK is home grown and our problem. Muslims could promise to do nothing but suck our cocks all day and we still wouldn't have to let them in.

The kkk wear white robes n shut, I bet they'd look pretty normal in regular clothes

Lies
All Muslims will support other Muslims over kuffar, and if they don't support them, aka being moderate """Muslims""", then they're called coconuts as they pick and choose whatever they want to believe from Islam

the beliefs of the KKK fundamentaly oppose those of Christianity, whereas the beliefs of ISIS come directly from the "prophet" muhammed. only an uneducated fool would fall for this shit.

The KKK is a democrat born group with no ties whatsoever to Christianity.

ISIS (THEIR NAME IS IN THE FUCKING ABBREVIATION) is the true form of islam.

Most Christians aren't actively aiding, abetting, and approving of the KKK (which is unfortunate).

The KKK isn't tied to religious ideology. ISIS is.

Islam is a death cult
criticizing Islam = death penalty

Don't expect Muslims to ever think about their religion critically. Muslims throw around death threats like candy.

Terrorists have widespread support in the islamic world. Terrorists are the soldiers of allah and the ummah.

Yeah, I like that idea. Let's keep them all separate.

I am not fond of serious christians either. Fuck off muslims.

thats still 10% of over a billion people you fucking retard.

I would say "you have to go back"

ISIS has done more damage in 1 year than KKK did in its whole existence

The bible doesnt encourage us to kill people. The quran does

Mohamed was a shit earing faggot child molester and so are all muslims.

Fuck Obama and fuck brown people

The KKK has no New Testament (Christian) Scripture to support it, and Jesus was not a warlord who killed his enemies or ordered their assassinations or took out physical vengeance.

Islamic Terrorism not only has the whole Quran, it also has Muhammed's historical life: that of a warlord who ordered assassinations and had physical vengeance taken upon his enemies.

The actual CONTENTS of the books MATTER, not just that "they're both religions/both following a book". How fucking stupid can people be?

fpbp

The left can't separate Christians from the Klan, so murderous rapey Islam confirmed for THE Islam.

He's right. All Semitic religions are Jewish tricks and cancer.

/thread

There's nothing in the bible saying you should lynch niggers and in fact is accepting of all races.

ISIS strictly follows the koran in everything they do, and is headed by multiple phd holding scholars of islam.

KKK isn't Christianity or even a reformation but a group that targets blacks. Islam is Islam whether it is practised fully or not, the doctrine is the same and is anti-kafir. That means, ISIS or not, the Sharia still applies and so those who do not commit to Jihad are hypocrites to Islam.

Many are those in Western countries don't even know their own rhetoric, since Islam places the importance on following the doctrine by instructions from their Imam rather than reading the Muslim texts, the Qu'ran and the Hadiths. The only distinction is ignorance or unwillingness to follow the doctrine of Muhammed. Despite this, not all are compelled to fight anyway. Supporting Jihad by the Zukat tax can be considered enough, since the money funds that fight in the cause of Allah. Only the truly innocent are the ignorant. The truth of Islam is rational and easy to understand once you understand the life of Muhammed.

ISIS is a reformist group that is surfacing after a brief hiatus last century when the Ottoman empire lost against the colonial powers. The doctrine of Islam is always constant, since the Qu'ran is timeless, it is always applicable. Therefore, by looking back through the 1400 years of Jihad against Africa, Europe and India the pattern of Islamic aggression is no surprise since the beginning of Islam the attitude towards Kaffir and apostates are the same.

I advocate the truth and learning about Islam not by media, intellectuals, politicians, celebrities or other Muslims, whom many are apologists of Islam but directly from the source text. Hadiths of Sahih Bukhari and Sahih the Qu'ran, the Sira (Life of Muhammed) and the Reliance of the Traveller (codification of all that is forbidden and permitted, the Sharia) are widely available and in our language. Facts are facts and matter more to reality and our civilizational existence than to our feelings.

>90% of Muslims don't support ISIS.

... except that's a lie, leafkike.

Tell them to fuck off and quit trying to police my thought. I'll hate all Muslims if I fucking want and this faggot can suck a dick.

That sign should read if you can separate Democrats from the kkk. When was the last time the KKK did anything other than show up when the left couldn't find any racists to be offended by?

You give polacks a bad name.

IS means Islamic State, they're a government who has territory and an army. The KKK is no more of a threat than a local chapter of AA. When was the last time someone from the KKK shot up a nightclub in Istanbul?

Most of you guys are based; you are not.

The KKK burns crosses. Not even christian.

Name one bombing the KKK perpetuated.

Lynching for criminal offences aside, only some of the niggers died outside of law and justice.

The KKK were a group created by the democrats in an attempt to get rid of blacks. They likely would have existed regardless of whether Christianity did or not at the period

ISIS however is effectively the muslim equivalent of orthodox christianity

actually slavery was justified for a lot of christians because of the ham story

>implying the egyptians, jews, everyone else didn't practice slavery and didn't need a story about pigs to do so

KKK: they are epic

ISIS: they are muslim

holy shit... LIBERALS BTFO

THIS MEME AGAIN

>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

STOP POSTING IN SHILL THREADS

well written

it's not considered 'christophobia' / 'racism' to call the KKK a christian extremist group

The KKK are nice and decent people now, muslim radicals have never changed, they are always the same flavor of asshole.

That's why I always call it Islamic State.

Jesus never behaved like the KKK.

Mohammad was worse than ISIS.

Then you go off on how Mohammad was a pedophile, a sex slaver, a warlord, a rapist, and committed genocide.

The key to bashing Islam is to go after the prophets. The example of Jesus was undeniably a non violent help people message and his actions matched.

Mohammad's example was a horror show.

Why don't we treat both Christianity and Islam equally, as the dangerous, violent, oppressive cults that they are?

The New Testament doesn't tell its followers to cut heads off....fuck Islam

>but a group that targets blacks
Mexicans and Muslims too.

Go find some ISIS guys and try to separate them from Islam
I want to see the video of them separating your head from your body

I don't separate them.

Like this

"Wrong"

>Die in a fire, sand nigger

Would seem to be an appropriate and justified response.

Muslims support things like Sharia and taqiyya, Christians do not. Jesus never had sexual relations with a 7 year old.

The KKK doesn't kill in the name of Religion. Christianity has nothing to do with the KKK, even though some KKK members may be Christian.

On the other hand, ISIS is Islamic, and there are hundreds of islamic verses that condone and promote terrorism, beheadings, rape, pedophilia etc....

90% of Muslims don't support ISIS but easily 50% of Muslims are terrorist-sympathising, West-hating, antisemitic, disloyal, woman-hating, and don't want to integrate.

As an American Christian, I can walk around the streets of america shit talking the kkk. Would the average Muslim walk around Muslim based countries talking shit about isis. How bout dat

Well there's no blatant racism in the Bible but there's blatant violence in the Quran so....

Islam calls for the death of the west to their very core.

Christianity does not

i can seperate 'Christians' from the 'KKK', because the KKK is not ideologically coupled and/or influenced by christianity. Sure, there are KKK members considering themselves "christians", but the property "IsChristian" is as much causally related to membership in the KKK as the property "eatingBread": not in the slightest.

I cannot seperate 'Muslims' from 'ISIS', because ISIS members don't just "happen to be muslims", but are actually motivated to commit attacks against infidels [because] of their religion. They merely interpret the Quran more directly than the "lightweight-muslims" that we get to know in the west (and which had to somewhat-integrate due to local laws and the fact that they were a minority) and take the actions of prophet muhammad himself as an ideal example of how to treat infidels and apostates.

>kkk has about 100 members.

And likely a quarter of them are paid informants or federal agents.

These shitskins are fucking delusional.

I'm not a filthy protestant so I don't associate myself with the KKK.
#NotAllChristians etc.

>How would you respond to that?
Draw a picture of The KKK. Show it to "Other" white people. Laugh.

Draw a picture of Mohammed. Show it to a muslim not in ISIS. Die a horrible death.

kill everybody with a rag on their head?