Trump blown out by fake news, which reports real facts, which makes it fake facts

>Lies about his election win
>Reporter corrects him
>Goes into damage control claiming it was for a specific way
>Reporter also corrects him on that as well.
>Becomes demure on the subject
>White House cuts the audio feed so no one can hear it.

If you want to watch Trump be an asshole, he delivered, but on the facts. He got blown out hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhZhxgz5yJU
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/dec/04/mike-pence/mike-pence-says-donald-trump-won-most-counties-rep/
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=-yfIxBjOw3o
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/watch-live-gen-james-mattis-confirmation-hearing/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our president is mentally retarded

kys

you're fake Sup Forums

I love how because there's literally no way you can spin this in Glorious Leader Kim Jong-- I mean Trump's favor, you go straight to bad memes

>reporter (((corrects))) him
I look forward to the day we start correcting (((reporters))).

All we can do is cry "Shill" at you, OP. Maybe say you're part of CTR or Bluewhatever it's called now.

Do you think I watch TV blueshield?

If you don't have a link in the OP I'm not going to know what you're talking about you stupid nerd incel.

no link. never happened. sages

N o b o d y
C a r e s

B u i l d
T h a t
F u c k i n g
W a l l

sorry for the BTFO

kind of missing the point. the point was it was a remarkable landslide victory. please continue crying about inconsequential things. it keeps you busy.

y o u ' r e

a

r e t a r d

d o n ' t

b r e e d

You're in a cult of personality. You get angry when someone calls out your glorious leader. You can't admit it when he lies and gets called out for it. A+ brainwashed

>TRUMP GAVE A WRONG FACT
>I TOLD YOU HE WAS A NAZI

would you people grow the fuck up?
Your butthurt screaming is the most shameful display I've seen in current events for years.

I'm not even pro-trump, but he is totally correct about the media. I live in northern europe and we get blasted with anti-trump narrative every single day over here too. Give the man a chance you fucking lowlifes.

Why the fuck are you calling him a Nazi? You're the only one here that's claimed that. That's pretty idiotic. He's just a dirty, lying, corrupt piece of shit, like Hillary. Did you pick your argument up in the trash?

>"I was given that information. I don't know. I've seen that information around."

Wow, that perfectly summarizes President Trump's breadth of knowledge.

Feelings don't care about your facts.

F u c k y o u n I g g e r
K
I
L
L
Y O U R S E L F

damn trump was wrong heh guess it's time to open the borders

It's gonna be a long 8 years for some of you

Anti-Trump are still butthurt? Hey assholes, better than a promised WW3 by Clinton

F u c k i n g - J I G G A B O O

you stupid ass, with Clinton it was ww3 by way of Russia, with the retarded oompa loompa its ww3 by way of china.

We're all nazis in here. grow the fuck up and get the fuck out.

Points out one small technicality because still butt hurt from November "WE GOT DRUMPF GUYZ"

>it's another media paid shill raid on Sup Forums

>it's another 'attack the messenger & ignore the content' shill

Find me how Donald Trump's electoral college win was the largest since Ronald Reagan's, when George HW Bush's 1988 victory overshadowed Trumps. Keep in mind, Trump went on to correct himself and say that his electoral win was against the Bushes, before that was corrected as well.

>Build the Wall
>The current plan only covers this much and will cost 5 billion dollars.
>It'll be a fence.
>If Trump demands they build the other 1100+ miles.
>it would jack up the price to over 20 billion.
>Mexico still refuses to pay for it.
>Trump officials claiming the wall will somehow pay for itself.
>Did i mention it's going to be a fence?
>And the fence won't even be electrified.

source in the op next time faggot.

He should've said Obama's election didn't count because of ACORN.

No it's a shareblue thread.
Go write some more fake news.

Yea that was pretty bad.
At least this wasn't important information.

It's not lost on anyone that Trump won the election despite that Hillary was supposed to win 360-400 electoral votes.

Hurr durr Obama got a peace prize and is witty and left handed and black, lolz trump is dumbass hehe orange bing bong Kim jong

It will be a fence in some areas and a wall in the most prominent parts, and I don't even mind that I had to look that up on behalf of your poor brainwashed soul.

We were promised a glorious wall that Mexico would pay for. This is a clear broken campaign promise.

Stop telling me my guy's doing a bad job at the impossible task, I know it's impossible okay but I sent him in there to do something, and we'll see what he gets done. Just shut the fuck up. It's people like you that are more dangerous in high positions because you don't exist to contradict his missteps, you exist to contradict everything he says/does

Please get some help, man. Just leave the site. Drumpf is retarded, corrupt, and a puppet. Accept it and move on.

Come on guys!
This has been going on for over 60 years! Get with it!
www.iwp.edu/docLib/20131120_KuxSovietActiveMeasuresandDisinformation.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

I'm terrified of him...

I regret voting for him

he said electoral votes, which is wrong,

he should have said counties, which would have been true:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/dec/04/mike-pence/mike-pence-says-donald-trump-won-most-counties-rep/

very strange that he got this wrong. I hope he keeps on top of things.

Tell me why it matters? I honestly do not care about Trump stroking his own ego and the media getting angry at it.

>We were promised a glorious wall that Mexico would pay for.

Here's the actual promise.

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

get off my board

How many people in sweden voted for trump?

How many incorrect stats and fake facts will Trump need to speak before you stop trusting him? Fool you once shame on him, fool you twice shame on him?

Are you paid to post this shit?

They don't want to admit they are wrong and got tricked. The stubbornness of these Drumpf cucks. Didn't realise how many people in America had IQs of under 100.

hi

Meh, he likes to bs and exaggerate. I don't really think it's news, since everyone who knows his type isn't really bothered by it.

you're not even a good troll. its PRESIDENT TRUMP btw faggot. you have no proof to what you say besides your opinion. he made MSM and CNN his bitch today everyone watched it live on national TV today. bye bye false narrative.

>Some PDF of lies.
I'll take Trump's word over your fake data.
youtube.com/watch?v=-yfIxBjOw3o

i prever my ((alternative facts))
than your ((corrected records ))

Yup!
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/watch-live-gen-james-mattis-confirmation-hearing/

The most disgusting fucking form I have ever filled out... No control, fake email is OK, Bullshit zip passes...

He just wants to USE us.... I'm out and I voted NO to just about everything.

You were never in you shareblue nerdvirgin

More assertion without evidence. You're not going to convince anyone. No matter what you say, he has already proven himself otherwise. Putting his life and livelihood at risk for over a year just for an attempt to be able to correct the fuckery this country has taken for 24 years. He is nothing but selfless and everything you say is either speculation or Idiocy.

WTF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

I don't think you have to worry about that.

That dude was being a twat and trump wasnt going to let him win. fuck that dude.

>lies

silly nigger, ITS FROM THE TRUMP WEBSITE

>From Donald Trump himself
>'assets'
Where's his tax returns then? That website is clearly a bunch of bunk.

> hurr how dare he point out hypocrisy!! why can't all the media just be like breitfart?!!?

OP is right. Trump screwed up on this one. Should've checked his ego. Its all over now. One shitty comment and its all done. I guess this means the globalist win.

IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF...

jeez checked and also man trump looked bad here.

Wow pol btfo how will we ever recover etc