Cover Boy: All Africa Has Is Ebola

"Covergirl’s New Cover Boy James Charles Just Said All Africa Has Is Ebola"

Anyone else love it when the left consumes their own?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Birmingmix/status/832316786318127109
archive.is/zJ5kB
youtube.com/watch?v=Tq86Beh3T70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not wrong.

Oh what a bitch

Maybe it is a dire warning!

What did satan mead by this?

And Malaria

He's right. Actually they have giraffes too though.

Any fag with intelligence would want Africa nuked off the earth, what with it being a hotbed of disease.

He gon lose that Covah Gurl Contrackt

Cover Boy is pretty based, I have to say!

lolololololol

Now he'll get to see how tolerant his side is.

Is he, dare I say, our boii?

Not true, they have tons of resources. They are just too stupid to utilize them.

HOLY FUGGG ALMOST DUADS :DDDDDDD

also wtf? so many gays seem to be racist
I remember hearing about some guy from France attacking a mixed race couple and jews and the guy is some bigshot fashion designer who looks really flamboyant

John Galliano

except he didn't actually say that

Niggers are vile disgusting creatures, if a flaming faggot like the cover girl guy can see it, why can't the left?

Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

jk fucking gas the fag.

twitter.com/Birmingmix/status/832316786318127109

he makes a joke about getting ebola or some shit but he never says that's all africa has

why does fake news come to them so easily

..What? Are the faggots on our side too now?

>"Covergirl’s New Cover Boy James Charles Just Said All Africa Has Is Ebola"

Yes Dave Rubin of the Rubin Report(Formerly of Young Turks) came out as conservative two weeks ago.) The editor of gay magazine "Out" now calls himself conservative after the huge backlash he got for interviewing Milo.

This can't be real... can it?

Underrated.

He is wrong. Africa also has AIDS. Lots and lots of AIDS.

"Africa Just Said All Covergirl’s New Cover Boy James Charles Has Is AIDS"

THE FIRE RISES

Apologize.

Is he, dare I say it, OUR COVER GUY?

he's like a real-life jojo character

and AIDS

Apparently gay men are pretty racist towards blacks. Enough that huffpo has a "gay racism" tag: archive.is/zJ5kB Blacks being seen as dirty, violent, ect.

Gay inclinations to the right, excluding the whole issue of marriage, kind of makes sense. All those gay SA/Nazis back in the day, the classical greek homosexual, the left-wings (outside of militant communism) effeminate nature - fags might be flowery fags but odds are they still have enough daddy issues to want a big strong man.

You forgot Malaria. Lots and Lots of Malaria.

This kid came to a family dinner of mine. Friends with my younger sister, from upstate NY

Blacks are also really homophobic.

hepatitis too right? fucking glam fag btfo

hes not wrong, as wrong as HE is

wtf i love faggots now

>Has is

My parents had a friend named Dushawn.
He was a gay Czech that hated blacks.
Brought tiramisu to our house one time.
He's alright in my book.

/ourfag/

True.

So somehow the media spinned this tweet as him saying all africa has is ebola
ridiculous

Don't you dare try to black /ourboi/ you grassland aboriginal

Im not following, what is the big deal about this?

nm he's not /ourfag/ he's just a fag.

perhaps we should accept him as /ourgay/

so the whole thing was just a joke about Chipotle, but they're trying to turn him into the next Hitler

Not gonna lie, would probably fug if he looked that pretty while I was drunk

Fuck it, probably wouldn't even need to get drunk

Is he /ourguy?

>the media turns the left on the media.

Pottery?

Based faggot

Is he, dare I say, our faggot?

wtf is wrong with the media? its not even desperation, just complete retardation

>Cover Boy: All Africa Has Is Ebola

Is he our girl?

This is correct, although I wouldn't call aids and malaria resources.

>make flamboyant man into cover-person of female magazine

>go full retard when he says something flamboyant

>nigger please

/ourboy/?

No-a, no--ees notta retardation. Eet wasa done witha, how you say, the malice anda forethought.

Based Italian Pizza Chef knows.

>ywn be friends with Punished Jesus

i would love to bottom that little twink out

He's right but fags still need to die

Me too, I'd wreck his shit

EVEN FAGS ARE SWALLOWING REDPILLS WHOLE

WERE FUCKING UNSTOPPABLE, FRIENDOS

Yep. As soon as being on the right became the new 'brave' stance, the rest was history

pretty much

as the pendulum swung, Right is the new punk, counter culture

nobody thinks you're cool for being a lefty

/LGBT/ you have to go back.

Hysterical women who have no business presenting "news" are writhing in the dark and attacking anyone they can now.

This is a woman problem.

mmm lefty cannibalism

>youtube.com/watch?v=Tq86Beh3T70

This is what happens when the great white boogeyman isnt real and the media cant talk about no white crime. There is literally nothing to report on.

non white crime*

kek

Also tapeworms and herpes.

Everybody's white, but then Africa got ebola. Some people just have more ebola than others.

Gays, you need them for fashion, catering, and talking to your girlfriend while styling her hair so you don't have to. The biggest threat they pose to traditional marriage was when they were too busy with their own marriages to plan straight weddings.

What are blacks even good for other than sports? I remember basketball with a black in grade school before I switched schools, it was all elbows. They can't be said to be good at the sport of basketball, they are just good at shoving people and are tall enough to drop the ball in or a good at jumping like monkeys.

>covergirl's new cover boy

wtf, I love men in makeup now

>Gays, you need them for fashion, catering, and talking to your girlfriend while styling her hair so you don't have to.

They fags have made all of those worse.

> The biggest threat they pose to traditional marriage was when they were too busy with their own marriages to plan straight weddings.

Fags don't get married.

I can't believe the cucks organizing Pride Toronto have given into the demands of Blacks Loves Murder and excluded police float from the next gay parade. Last I check, cops in wet shirts (the result of the waterguns) have long been a staple of gay culture, NOT mooching monkeys. Prison sexxin doesn't count because niggers will rape everybody and anything.

>I can't wait to not have cell service for 10 days so I don't have to deal with twitter
how is cyberbullying real