Unhinged trump

CNN and other liberal news agencies called trumps news conference unhinged, and were astonished by his behavior. Of course, even an exceedingly polite Trump with a British accent couldn't catch a break from them. Did you watch? Was it that bad? Thoughts? Was it insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPAo_J8gotQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0YhlUgNFVF0
whitehouse.gov/live/president-trump-holds-press-conference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums is being weak on these (((shills)))

I'll tell you who they are. They are Hasbara, JIDF and JDL.

Trump is for a Palestinian two state solution which means that Israel doesnt get Americans dying in WW3 for Greater Israel.

The jew shills are trying to get us to turn against Trump so they can install an Israel-firster like Paul Ryan who will start Armageddon for Israel's benefit.

Copy and paste my post and spam it wherever you see the shills in large numbers.

Identify the jew shills who are trying to corrupt our country and start WW3.

This, may Kek bless you

HE kicked ass. He blasted CNN (very fake news), the BBC (another beauty), the Obama administration, the rest of the lying media, Hillary...all of them. He then took 17 questions from an obviously hostile press, and crushed them all. CNN is trying to spin their humiliation. I truly believe that he is a God. HE fearlessly confronted his enemies on live TV, and laid down the smack.

It was glorious

Very fake news

Anyone got a link to the press conference?

Kek (((msm))) got BTFO and Trump already called out the headlines before they even started writing them. MSM fags are DOA!

it's at the top of the Pres Trump Gen thread ya goose

Yeah, I actually found it immediately with Trump Press conference on Jewtube anyway.

Dumb question.

Link for those coming straight to this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=lPAo_J8gotQ

it was glorious!!!
kek is obviously guiding the emperor to dominate and crush these vermin. i could feel his power through my screen

shadilay brothers.

The electoral vote claim and subsequent challenge by the reporter was extraordinary, but worse, unnecessary.

Trump victory was stunning, we all know that. Why does he have to brag about the winning when he is already the president and in the process give the press ammunition of him lying.

Someone needs to coach this guy on press conferences.

youtube.com/watch?v=0YhlUgNFVF0

>implying world war 3 won't start with a civil war in America or Europe

Praise him!

Yeah. He does need some coaching. The non sequiturs about ratings are often irritating because he's often doing so well and weakens his cause.

He's a natural speaker yet gets tied up in tangents.

PRAISE KEK

>He's a natural speaker

No he isn't. He sounds like someone arguing with the staff at the bank.

Lambright agreed with all of it.

> " I meant by Republicans, not Democrats."
> "W-well it was what I was told."

He is. He's surrounded by a room of hostile people firing question after question.

He's a charismatic speaker.

He wrecked those fake news faggots

He comes off horribly arrogant and then feeds the news ammunition.

The only one liking him is his base from the Generals.

America is overrated; the press conference.

Loved it. Trump made common sense sound like theory of relativity.

t.Pootin

Check-a-rooney

He wasn't yelling, he wasn't shouting, he joked around made everyone in the room laugh multiple times and then he went in dry on the Very Fake News. Fuck em it was GLORIOUS.

>trump says to the media's face that they will probably spin this in a bad light in their article
>media spins this in a bad light in their article
I just can't even anymore. It's not even bait at this point. They're actually doing the shit he said they would do, and they're doing it without a single sense of self irony

Did trump really walk into the room playing the music which was played as his WWE character song?

This is part of his master plan. People get bored of hearing the fake news networks talking shit 24/7 and not reporting on anything else. Then they go get their news from alternative media that shits on mainstream media, or theh go watch their favorite youtubers that are now shitting in the media.

He is horribly arrogant. He has a big ego. Plenty of successful people do.

>Trump says by nightfall CNN (very fake news) would be reporting his press conference as unhinged and deranged
>they do

It's almost like the News Jews think the internet doesn't exist and people won't just go on to watch the full speech there

GO WATCH TRUMP TALK TO ACOSTA ON YOUTUBE FROM TODAY

THEN GO LOOK AT CNN HEADLINE

HE FUCKING CALLED IT

this

>hey media you should be ashamed of your bullshit yellow journalism
>just report fairly, thats all i ask
>media continues same bullshit as before

even that acosta faggot went OY VEY MUH 1ST AMENDMENT WHY U CALL US FAKE NEWS

He rolled back the two state solution

Holy shit. Redpill

I'm got greater Israel. Less muzzies

Trump: "When you look at CNN it's negative after negative after negative."
>CNN

It was a trumpster fire.

The other side is actively plotting his overthrow and imagines they can sell the public on it. The ratings talk is hinting the public might not roll over to that so easily.

What did Kek mean by this? Can someone give me a quick run down?

It was glorious.
You gotta watch it for yourself.

quiet
Quiet
Q U I E T

U

I

E

T

I want an arrogant President. I want a President that goes in swinging his dick around, knocking over floor lamps. The people elected him, not the press.

EXCUSE ME

>astonished by his behavior
Did they even pay attention to his campaign?
No of course not. If they did, they wouldn't be the partisan hacks they are.

>OP didn't even include the link

what the fuck, OP?

whitehouse.gov/live/president-trump-holds-press-conference

w-woah so this... is the power of KEK

He literally called their headline and they still did it anyway, fucking hilarious

>people
That was the electoral cuckllege

"Friendly reminder that the people elected Hillary Clinton."

Wish I had that copy pasta saved..

Funny considering he quoted that they would do that exact thing.

He came off as a the moronic snake-oil salesman he is. Even FOX News is taking shots at him after that shitshow. His surrogates on all the cable news channels keep admitting that even they can't explain his comments on certain points. Sad.

Man he answered every question really well.

Sure he has his silly mannerisms of calling everything and everyone great and tremendous but he did answer each question directly at some point in every response.

Praise

I have to agree I fucking loathe CNN and wish they would burn. But this was funny.

All hail the great KEK

>Implying Californians, and New Yorkers are people, not some virulent fungus

This is a fact

shills abound when the truth is spoken

Trump is a New Yorker...

The only way I could have possibly been happier with that press conference would have been if Trump poured gasoline all over these snide faux-moralists and lit a goddamned match.

The press needs to go.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Honestly why should we care about freedom of the press any longer when the left is actively supporting a coup? They want to disregard the constitution for the last 100 years then call for a coup when someone finally stops them? It is about time we started restricting liberal speech like they have with guns

What a great spectacle you have going and nothing is being done, Fucking retards can't see that nothing is being done but a fucking autistic show for the plebs.

He acted like a petulant child, but the content of his communication was solid.

never seen any one deal such comprehensive beating to the reptiles of the press,,,,also golden don looked far more at ease ,languid even, never looked remotely trouble, you septic tanks have the real thing on your hands a genuine natural winner

Yeah, it was very impressive considering the hostility in the room. Have a look around at some of the media responses is interesting.

Most of them are struggling to spin it negatively, even the NYT though admittedly I'm not going to bother looking what WP or CNN has to say.

WTF! I love trump now!

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill
>>>r/the_donald

>petulant child

So the media is our parents now?

shill detected

what else do you expect from a country that got cucked by birds

>A fucking bird.

It was great, I enjoyed every minute of it. Trump is awesome.

Remember that during the campaign, he got better every time he was behind in the polls.
He's a natural underdog.

I said he acted like a petulant child, not that he was one, you fucking moron.

Freedom of the press was a mistake

NEW Sup Forums DIRECTIVE

THE BOOB-ANIMAL DIRECTIVE

FROM NOW ON REPLACE - FEMALE, CUNT, BITCH, ETC WITH "BOOB ANIMAL". THIS IS OUR NEW CODED MESSAGE. REFER TO THOSE THINGS AS BOOB-ANIMALS.

A boob-animal description is a highly powerful coded word that is far more powerful than cunt, bitch, or anything previously used.

The triggering will be off the charts.

What difference does it make

easy ausbro fry up some shrimp on the barby and grab a fosters from the chillybin let us rejoice and bask in the bantz as Sup Forumslacks do

Go back to /r9k/ or Reddit, you faggot

it'll never work m8, your heart was in the right place though

Alright calm down asshole. If you knew how to read properly and weren't mentally fucking retarded you would know that he also didn't say he was one he was simply making a joke about the media acting as if they have all the control.

One for the history books. What a complete disaster.

shep smith on fox news called it worse.

come on leaf, let us divorce ourseves from our predjudices and appeal to our higher reasoning

Fuck off wankface California doesnt speak for America

It's like he thought everyone would suck his dick when he became president.

>BOOB ANIMAL
>not titty-monster

He was calm and enjoying himself. Even called the MSM out, knowing they'd say he was 'ranting and raving'.

...ttttriples!

>Someone needs to coach this guy on press conferences.
>He's a natural speaker yet gets tied up in tangents.

>“Well, the leaks are real. You’re the one that wrote about them and reported them. I mean the leaks are real. You know what they said. You saw it and the leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake because so much of the news is fake.”
- regarding reported communications between the presidential campaign and Russian officials

>“Russia is fake news.”
- continuing on the subject of president's connections with Russia

epilogue -

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"
- William Casey (CIA Director, Retired)

Faggot with a faggot agenda. What a shock.

My higher reasoning is to call out shills who either don't know how to read or don't know how to research and they just follow whatever outlets that adhear to their belief. There are always 2 sides to a story and you should always know both sides.

SHADILAY!!!!!!!!

It was a good time.

He wasn't unhinged but he comes off as a whiny little bitch with all his complaining

>mfw jewish reporters are a cunt hair away from being killed by Trump's direct order

It was hilarious. I can't believe you idiots elected this walking joke. Everything that tumbles out of his puckered lips is side-splittingly stupid. Felt like watching the Hindenburg go down.

Noone can stop this meme train : & )
Sitting here feeling comfy rn bros.

...but seriously we cant let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

He's reaching power levels never before thought possible. He's breaching dimensions now, where will it all end?

kek

Remember, this is all a simulation.