Sup Forums under absolute assualt

The shills (brock/jidf et al) are just slamming us 24/7 Its even worse than it was after the 2nd debate.

Trump's crucifixion of the press must have rustled major jimmies. Don't forget we are powerful and effective or this would not be happening. Do not reply to shill or slide threads.
What a time to be alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUg1Rf7U1Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=ptZD_0oPdb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

normies REEEEEEEEEE

Oh its obvious

Why though? They lost! Ahahahahha

They're weak. Is it around 105 million total they've spent on us?

The lugenpresse have been put on notice.

Kek wills it.
God wills it.
You will it.
We all will it.

the shills are nothing new you are just noticing them now

This reply is a spell that will instantly Pink Sock all shill for the next 48 hours.

annoying but avoidable
pic related

>anyone who doesnt agree with me is a shill

heh, got beat in another argument, kiddo?

Can we define what is a shill thread?

dude this whole board is shill threads

Here's and example:

>Trump's pick turns him down, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This does nothing to inform, nothing to spark debate or intelligent discussion. Its design is to demoralize the weak minded based on cherry-picked suppositions.

>shills try to promote groupthink and collectivism on board based on individualism

Kek

oh look a shill

and a weak one at that

You're obviously a leaf. BTFO

that's not a shill that's an obvious troll baiting for easy (You)'s

What am i shilling for?

But OP, Trump was wrong about having the biggest electoral college victory since Reagan and that matters more than anything else.

People should be able to criticize Trump, fgt. This isn't your hugbox. If you want one, go to /r/the_donald. I voted for Trump but even I don't like how kosher he is turning out to be. Still don't regret voting for him, though. Hillary would have been worse.

We got him elected for the lulz, not because we fucking believed in him. Watching him crash and burn will be far more beautiful and chaotic than any other outcome.

Sup Forums isn't really known for quality contributions.

Fuck off shareblue, don't let the door hit you on the way out...

>it's a "shitposting on Sup Forums can only be the work of nefarious entities" episode

its gotten to the point that i barely browse Sup Forums unless there's a happening

top kek

I voted Johnson, because I knew they'd both end up total disasters and Johnson wouldn't win. I hope that Hillary losing wakes up the left and makes them realize their SJW bullshit will not be tolerated, and I'd be happy to see three more Trumps if that is what it took. Still doesn't make Trump not a fucking retard though.

How do we know whether it's a shill or troll?

you know exactly what you're doing

>there's no such thing as CTR/CREW
>everyone hates trump didn't you know that?
>stop being paranoid that people are shilling just because they disagree

kill yourself

Here's how you beat the shills:
>stop replying to them
>stop acknowledging their presence or paid opinions
>go out and do something else
It's pretty simple.

Not going to lie former Trump supporter here, it's going to be fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

check flag

>leaf
troll/shill hybrid
>aussie
troll
>everyone else
shill

gif sent chills through my body for a solid 10 seconds no joke

post more anti globalist memes

To be honest, former Trump voter here and his collapse is making me so happy.

Can't find a problem with that.

Or we could fuck with them. Go full Nazi when they arrive. Real critics will know what we're doing... probably join in too.

CRY, SCREAM, BEAT YOUR LITTLE FISTS AT THE GROUND. DOESN'T MATTER - IMPEACHMENT IS COMING.

Bannon and KellyAnne will be gone by April 1st.

Donald Dumbfuck himself will be fighting for his life.

He will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty shut-in pantshitters here thought they'd won a great victory when they elected a fucking sex offender.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the deep state will continue to knock off his advisors one by one.

Fuck YES the leaks will continue. The second Drumpf says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, he's over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage with him dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval lower than late W Bush.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Dumbfuck an ultimatum as they see how bad 2018 will be: resign and get a pardon, or face imminent impeachment, removal, and hardcore pounded-up-the-ass prison time.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little Second Amendment dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to defend a disgraced sex offender President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about Pence. We know how to deal with Jesus Freaks. See: the HUGE Democratic majority that came after we absolutely wrecked George W. Bush.

Pence will also do as our deep state says. He will be forced to hit Russia HARD. Expect to see Putin ripped apart by angry mobs when his despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

You really fucked up helping them hack an orange toddler into office and thinking we'd do nothing to THROW HIS ASS OUT. You should have let her win. Now, you will suffer.

>Still doesn't make Trump not a fucking retard though.

Yeah, I agree but at least we are going to get 4 straight years of lulz. He can't do anything too retarded or he'll get impeached.

Tl;dr

Where is the original document posted for this image? Can I spout basic anti trump and antifa memes and be paid to shill?

The shills are nothing compared to the shitty race/pride thread spam which (lets be honest) are genrally hate threads rather than politics threads. I've said it a million times, mods need to enforce globals 1-10 and bring some politics back to the board.

The two most popular keywords today are 'white' and 'jew'. All time most popular keyword is 'cuck'. Think about that for a minute. Filter these 3 keywords, and you almost have a decent board. I currently have 78 trash threads filtered. SEVENTY FUCKING EIGHT for fucks sake.

They still think they have the power to stop him, it's funny.

Why do you even care ? They'll never win, all they do is get destroyed with facts on every single thread they start.

>Muh Slides

like you can't just make 5 more threads.

No you néed to pass à vidéo casting with them first

Ahahahahaha are you Brock herself?? You guys are so pathetic and screwed, it's hilarious lol.

in canada, unlike usa, they dont have freedom of speech. so they need places where they can say whatever they want, and Sup Forums is that place.

that's why there's more foreigners than americans in the site, actually

And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that CTR doesn't know what they're doing. They knows exactly what they're doing. CTR is undertaking a systematic effort to change this board, to make America more like r/politics and the rest of the internet.

>שנה את שם הקובץ.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=jUg1Rf7U1Eo

youtube.com/watch?v=ptZD_0oPdb8

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill
Really?

That mean if these videos are floating around on a server (with DNC grade protection), an able hacker could reveal the physical appearances of these kucks?

Bump.

this was the greatest fucking day ever, shit hit the fan

I'll just leave this here:

what board are you on? Do you need me to spell it out to you? Go to leftypol if you dont like it

It's time to bunker down Sup Forums. Strike back and put them on the defensive!

Remember to report and sage, the rules are on top

I absolutely love Stephen Miller being in the administration. He should have been press secretary. They can smear Flynn, Puzder, whoever. As long as we keep Miller and Bannon, we're going to be okay.

Pal. The 3 month old "drumpff btfo" "say it with me madam president" and "pol btfo how can you recover" are the cancer they have zero substance . All the "Hahaha hahaha" ones are just bait.
Ignore that shit
Hide that shit
The game

>t. drumpf shill
neck yourself, loser

One more

Some sort of new pasta

There is a difference between having a differing opinion and being paid to have a differing opinion.

You are delusional.

hes a beast but he has a position already, yeah that fucker is smart

YOU'RE EITHER WITH HIM OR YOU'RE PUT IN A ROOM WITH TRASHBAGS ON THE WINDOWS.

its not that bad op i survived Sup Forums harbor where all we had were a bunch of britpols and dedicated Australians

>Moot is a cuck we beat him
>We beat JIDF
>We beat BLM
>We beat CTR
>WE HAVE KEK AND THE GOD KING EMPEROR TRUMP ON OUR TEAM WE WILL WIN NOW AND FOREVER

Smart in that he worships Trump as though he were a god to appeal to Trump's ego. The media will get tired of him real quick.

>105 million dollars to try and mitigate the impact of a bunch of autistic virgins on a Mongolian basket weaving forum
>pol only gets stronger and more resolute