Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

>washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-familys-elaborate-lifestyle-a-logistical-nightmare--at-taxpayer-expense/2017/02/16/763cce8e-f2ce-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html

>On Friday, President Trump and his entourage will jet for the third straight weekend to a working getaway at his oceanfront Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fla.

>On Saturday, Trump’s sons Eric and Don Jr., with their Secret Service details in tow, will be nearly 8,000 miles away in the United Arab Emirates, attending the grand opening of a Trump-brand golf resort in the “Beverly Hills of Dubai.”

>Meanwhile, New York police will keep watch outside Trump Tower in Manhattan, the chosen home of first lady Melania Trump and son Barron. And the tiny township of Bedminster, N.J., is preparing for the daunting prospect that the local Trump golf course will serve as a sort of northern White House for as many as 10 weekends a year.

>Barely a month into the Trump presidency, the unusually elaborate lifestyle of America’s new first family is straining the Secret Service and security officials, stirring financial and logistical concerns in several local communities, and costing far beyond what has been typical for past presidents — a price tag that, based on past assessments of presidential travel and security costs, could balloon into the hundreds of millions of dollars over the course of a four-year term.

Trump will pay all of us middle-class, working-family taxpayers back, right guys?

fuck your false narrative. why do we spend 100 billion of sending illegal immigrants back home? its PRESIDENT TRUMP btw.

daddy is a pimp. his pimp hand is strong. praise kek

I doubt he will be stealing from the White House to interior decorate Trump Tower.

Perhaps if the left wasn't so violent, you know threatening him and his family. A security detail wouldn't be necessary for every single one of them

Obama and michelle spent millions in taxpayer money too.
>GIRLS' TRIP TO SPAIN: AUGUST 2010

>The exact cost is unclear as Mrs Obama and her 40 friends footed many personal expenses, such as hotels and meals themselves.

>But the U.S. taxpayer would have paid for the First Lady's 68-strong security detail, personal staff, and use of presidential jet Air Force Two.

>Per diems for the secret service team runs at around $281 each - nearly $98,000 for the length of the summer break.

>Use of Air Force Two, the Air Force version of a 757, comes in at $149,900 for the round trip. This does not include time on the ground.

>Mrs Obama's personal staff, of which there are an unknown amount and might cost considerably more per day, should also be taken into account.
This is one of 8 years of this shit. There are a million articles over this. Trump can do as he pleases if King Nigger got to as well.

He doesn't even want to live there much less steal any of the crap in it. It's only niggers like the Clintons that would steal government furniture.

Tax payers are dumb.

Remember the federal reserver is a private bank.

Tax's are a form of suppression of a class of people.

We don't need the money. If we did we would just print more.

>Barely a month into the Trump presidency
I still can hardly believe it

MAGA

(((The Washington Post)))

And I'm sure it's still less than the last three families spent.

Here's a radical suggestion

If leftists don't like how they have to spend money keeping leftists from getting violent against his family, STOP GETTING VIOLENT AGAINST HIS FAMILY.

>taxpayer expense

Especially, iirc, at the expense of leftist scum of New York, so I can imagine no sweeter irony.

That's dumb. You do know that both can be criticised, right?

>huurr duur it's ok if trump wastes 10^100000 because obama wasted 10^10
>obama was black and trump is white so that automaticaaly makes anything trump does ok with me

you trumptards are fucking retarded.

The only thing that's """"problematic"""" is Trump's vacations to Mar-a-Lago.

The rest is his family doing family business and fair enough. They shouldn't have to become hermits just because of Trump. However, Trump should be expected to cut back on his extravagance. He signed up for the job and he should respect that he's living on the public purse now.

>vacation
He's still working nigger

He can do it in the White House.

If he's not at the office he's on vacation on taxpayer dollars.

'He's still working nigger'

Dude, Trump doesn't even read whatever piece of paper lands on his desk.

I didn't read anything you posted OP but I saw

>WaPo
>Posting fake news

Only bitches need daddy's

Fuck off faggot

Doesn't Trump tower already have security? I never got that.

I'm not american but shit I'd rather funnel money into Trump shooting heroine up his asshole than wasting it on fucking rapefugees.

They can use his salary he turned down to offset the cost faggot