Day without immigrants

How will the white man ever survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/02/16/mcdonalds-chains-shutter-in-support-of-a-day-without-immigrants-protest.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_American_Boycott
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By outsourcing all the jobs to India and china.

See I'm torn on the whole immigrant thing.
I mostly resent them, but my grandad was Ukrainian and moved to England probably in the 40's or something... so technically I'm like a quarter Ukrainian and a product of immigration.
Still consider myself fully English though geez.

Did anyone actually notice anything different?

I didn't.

no lol thats why i made the thread. i didnt even know about it until i listened to propaganda NPR on way home

All the beef is with illegals over there.

I bet your grandad immigrated legally dude

we're mad about people who just walk over the border and start leeching benefits

criminals

not immigrants

a few mexican restraunts were closed. no immodium will be sold tomorrow. big woop

Yeah without Mexicans, fat American fucks have to get of their chairs and start mowing their own lawn.

>How will the host survive without the parasite
Gee, that will be tough.

people dont actually give a fuck about immigration the truth is they want immigration as long as its other white people lololol

the theory goes white country = success
brown country= fail

>lower wages to the point where they can't afford to take a day off
>media stages protest where none of them actually participate aside from Soros goons marching in the streets holding signs they didn't make

We had a bunch of small business shut down. It only affects the income generating areas. The red states are net takers from Blue states and needed a scape goat

I remember they did this years ago. It affected nothing.

So you can't spell and you make things up. Bet you're from California.

Top kek Im a spic in California and neither my sister or my parents give two shits. Both my sister and I have uni to worry about and my parents are busy running their food truck business. Univision has been trying to shill their anti Trump pro illegal propaganda but most spics dont care unless they are illegal scum.

Honestly, most immigrants shouldnt care unless they are illegals in which case they can fuck off

>Blue states
California and Illinois are economically fucked. Places in the South is where the niggers are, so more welfare is used. Red states still produce more (TX, PA, NC, OH), but white blue states (WA, MN) are fine.

It really comes down to the number of shitskin leaches in your area/state. Always has.

It's only for a day. How quick does grass grow? Your uncle will just do it a day later.

White people will finally get picked up in the lots! No selling oranges today!

We'll be able to give more jobs to legal immigrants and legal citizens.

Companies who exploit illegal labor will fail, the ones with a strong legal workforce will prosper.

We'll spend BILLIONS less every year on illegals. No more FEE BEEENEEESSS.

More taxes will be put into the system, everyone wins. There's not a valid argument against this.

I noticed it when two corner stores were closed today, but 3 others remained open. I guess I'll know which stores to avoid from now on.

I'm a 3rd generation American, my grandparents had it better than my parents or myself.

wut there is a happening?

why do you post 9gag tier images?

serious question.

Fuck the wet-backs. Fuck the chinks. Fuck the canucks. Fuck everyone mother fuckers. Fuck the world! Fuck fuck fuckitty fuck you fucking fucks!

>We'll be able to give more jobs to legal immigrants and legal citizens.

This seems likely.

>Companies who exploit illegal labor will fail

Why would they fail? Their competitive advantage just increased. In a labour market with less illegal immigrants a company that can hold onto theirs will undercut legal employers even more.

>We'll spend BILLIONS less every year on illegals.

Removing that many people of working age from the workforce will act like an across the board price increase. The US economy will go into recession. The remaining population would be made even older and fatter, the demographic crisis would be accelerated and worsened.

Mr. Delaney..

>spics being lazy and taking advantage of a situation

Holy shit call everyone, this is unprecedented.

I don't know. Kick all the immigrants out and we'll tell you.

The spics at the local bread factory i get bread at were still working

we'd run out of poverty, sounds horrible.

>2017
>eating the complex carb jew

its like you want to be slow tired and shitty feeling

A day without slaves

Had a pretty good day today. Didn't even know this was a thing till I saw this thread

>2017
>BEING A FAG

I don't stuff my face with bread...its ok if you don't over do it

Was short cashiers. Still managed to get more done today.

New positions have since opened up after all was said and done.

Half the mexican kids that i was teaching were gone

What said, criminals, not immigrants

Society collapsed here. Nothing functioned here in New Hampshire. Water wasn't flowing, radio wasn't transmitting, we were trading lolis for gas. I can only hope things get back to normal tomorrow.

It's true, though. Check out Mugabe.

I realized that I was nothing without my slaves of colour. I'm glad to be importing illegal immigrants and having them work for me for a dollar a day.

>less stabbings, robberies, welfare burden...
Gee I wonder how

>bread
>complex carb

whole grain bread is a complex carb

sorry your skin is poopydoop colored btw

my shitter education felt more productive, no beaners in senior blow-off classes felt nice

In this country, Immigrant = nonwhite.

mmmhm

the freeway was less congested, cut my commute time by half today. Im sure they'll be some illegals crying tomorrow because they got fired for participating in this "protest" and missing work, overall it made no impact whatsoever.

they lacked expousure. I'm hispanic and didn't know this crap was going on until late into day while I was in lecture.

Hope all these cucks will be happy with their payment of the day being cut so their abuela's will have less money this month in mexico.

>tfw dirty mexiniggers aren't taking any jobs that you would want.

Literally worked at restaurants throughout childhood and the illegals would literally do the shittiest jobs that not even slaves should be doing. i don't see how it could be different in any other jobs.

I wonder if any of the dumb niggers I work with decided to show up or not tonight. All I know is that I'm not coming in on my day off.

Fridays a great day to put in job applications as I'm sure there's gonna be some openings.

i hear this from spicks all over. its stupid i hope they go for it and many get fired.

This man speaks the truth. Legal Mexicans can't fucking stand the other Central and South American Illegal trash.

Also Checked

What jobs are you talking about in a restaurant?

Dish washing/busing and prep work aren't that bad.
Neither is cleaning the kitchen unless you hire illegals that let it get nasty and a health risk.

Not as much traffic during rush hour. Other than that, my day was unaffected. Even went to Popeyes, and got my order faster than usual.

>tfw Jones Act is getting beefed up so dirty, disgusting foreigners can't work as slave labor in the Gulf of Mexico any more
Feels good mayne. We need a Jones Act equivalent for every other industry.

I didnt even notice. Only difference is it was much quieter today. No carnival music.

Bet those motherfuckers still got their welfare checks and used their food stamps

This is the biggest joke. The issue is ILLEGAL immigration. ICE should have rounded these people up and MORE IMPORTANTLY investigate and prosecute their EMPLOYERS who benefit from NOT paying payroll tax and substandard wages. These EMPLOYERS created this SOFT SLAVERY and their DEFENCE of it is truly DISGUSTING and SHAMEFUL!

I heard a few restaurants shut down. I didn't notice anything different throughout my day.

You have to to back

>....fat American fucks

calm down, Ping Pong, before your leader executes you

Didn't even realize this was even a thing...Then again I've been at work all day not being an unproductive faggot and whining about nonsense.

They should all be rounded up and be vetted for their papers. They're making it almost too easy for us.

Its simple retard
Whole grain has an even lower GI because they also add other shit

Underrated.

I happily went to work today. I'm a US immigrant whose parents waited 20-something years in their home country before their petition was approved by US immigration--i.e., my family didn't cut anyone in line.

Please don't confuse law-abiding immigrants with these people. This movement is a slap in the face to people who play/are playing by the rules.

Nothing says "We're so hardworking and we contribute so much to society!!!" quite like a protest that promotes skipping work or school. It's painfully obvious (and maddening) that breaking protocol doesn't bother them one bit.

My lawn was mowed, trash was picked up, house was cleaned and my taco platter was delicious. Typical Thursday.

*lower
I meant higher

shut your taco hole, Pedro

No, but I'm from Kentucky so I don't ever see Mexicans anywhere but Mexican restaurants.

I worked in a very Hispanic town today and stopped at McDonald's for an iced tea, but it was closed. You win this round, illegals.

I don't know, I was busy working.

not at all

Did anyone even fucking notice? I heard absolutely nothing about this, except the odd one liner in the MSM

This protest giving the opposite result would be really bad for illegals.

pretty sure there were zero businesses closed here, maybe the spawn of illegals didn't show up to schools? (as if that fucking matters) Were more cucked/left leaning states hit hard by this? I didn't notice a difference.

>Pay to go to school
>Don't go. Class goes on.

Wow, you showed them.

TN here please take some of these filthy beaners off our hands southern brother. Or at least help us get rid of them, they fucking stink and suck up welfare while being one of the most physically and mentally unappealing races of all time

>all shitskins and beaners don't show up to work
>white man sees firsthand how he doesn't need them
>ICE deports them all
MAGA

>Live in Austin, liberal hellhole
>Some Mexican businesses are closed
>Pampered college students protest
>All the Asian restaurants are still open

Was this supposed to be today?

When is it scheduled to happen?

>see day about immigrants thread yesterday
>short hispanic ladies come to clean my house today anyway

top kek

This. If it was today, I didn't notice a difference. I live in a very white area though.

waiting for the antiTrump "strike" tomorrow

Then the purge, since gov workers can't strike

>job openings cause recession

Makes me think

I didn't have a problem at Publix and Chicfila was doing a nice business with no problem. If they really want to make a point I suggest they take a week off. And if still their demands aren't met they take a month off. And if still their demands aren't met they could really show the United States of America how important they are, by going home. Don't come to America and demand shit, come to America with something to offer.

earlier i drove by the spic embassy here downtown and was wondering why there were a bunch of them walking around waving the mexican flag outside

nope

>tfw saw a QT latina working at the gas station
I guess either she deems herself amerian or just didn't get the memo

cnbc.com/2017/02/16/mcdonalds-chains-shutter-in-support-of-a-day-without-immigrants-protest.html

McDonald's no! How can an Amerifat exist for one day without McDonald's?

I didn't check any businesses around town, and I didn't know this was a thing until a few minutes ago. But the taco shop next to the movie theater where I work was closed today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_American_Boycott

The original Day Without Immigrants took place on May 1, 2006. During the W Bush administration. So they skipped over 10 years without staging another one of these. The one in 2006 was actually pretty sizeable, it did have large protests and marches and a lot of Mexicans participated.

The very fact that Hispanics are willing to risk losing their jobs just to make a statement tells me how dangerous they are politically and how well organized they are in their views. White people won't risk losing their jobs just to make a point, but Hispanics will.