What the fuck is wrong with him?

What the fuck is wrong with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

senility, AIDS, who knows?
Basically, just the accumulation of his sins, imo.

He's seen some shit yo

He's thinking about that hotdog stand in Hawaii.

He sees pussy in the distance.

they look like a necromancer and their zombie slave

That is fucking alzheimer's. It's either alzheimer's or some serious medication cocktail.

Heh

What the fuck is she wearing? Who designs that shit?

WOW

High ranking communists.

She is obviously wrapped in a flying carpet.

>Bill's expression
holy shit...

It's western commiewear.

He finally took the pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg

It's an old curtain that someone turned into a sack of shit.

Billy boy got da aids.

He's dropping so much acid now, it's unreal.

I think he has Parkinson's. Google the "Parkinson's mask." Loss of facial expressiveness is a symptom. He has other symptoms too. My mom has it so I know what it looks like.

High as fuck.

Him?

WTF is wrong with her dressing like chairman mao all the time and wearing purple like some high priestess of satan

WUT IN TARNATION

imagine these two back in the white house
oh boy libs, do you see what you represent
are you alive?

>him
which him?

He looks genuinely happy here, like a little kid

She honestly views herself as some sort of modern aristocrat and styles herself as such in her spare time.

Make no mistake about it the Clintons look down on normal people and consider themselves above us.

I've really started to believe what Alex Jones says about them. I think when you just commit evil for so long it drains the life out of you.

Yeah, but she wears fucking pajamas in public.

He's an elderly person now, probably has the early stages of Parkinsons, and will probably be in a private facility in a couple of years.

He's 70 years old, for god's sake. His life expectancy, even with a healthy life, is dwindling. He has a known record of drug use in the past, and has had some fairly serious health issues (heart surgery) in the last decade. He's gonna drop dead in a couple years.

She's not looking great either. After watching her get thrown in the van like a slab of beef during the campaign, I don't think she'll make it to 2020. They must have been putting on makeup with a firehose, her face aged 20 years since November.

I think it's safe to say, the odds are good we'll be rid of these crooks by the end of the decade - or they'll be in homes, attended 24/7.

>commit evil

Weird way to spell "snort coke".

Lesbians, for other lesbians.

Its to hide her colostomy bag

I caught that too. He's thinking wtf and trying with all his might to remain expressionless.

HILLarious photo. Thinking she can win people over in middle america (this was in Iowa) with her cancerous leftist ideology. It was these pics about her lack of ground game in the middle states that made her focus on the more liberal state with the crowd sizes, then it became preaching the choir. Let's not forget her being sick and choosing to skip events.

Going to war with an established meme that even celebrities used was the wrong way to go. The push back with our memes on social media just obliterated her. She was supposed to win over the young people. Chill-ary never had a chance.

That's not pajamas, that's a housecoat, it's what fat older women wear around the house. It's the modern mumu. She doesn't want to be seen in public with pants on, because her ass is as big as a fucking truck.

He looked OK a couple of months ago. Did something change?

I don't even want to know how much it cost.

Wasn't sure where that particular one was taken but I did see a lot of pics like that.

He's married to a fucking sicopath who tried to use him to be president also. I would kill myself desu if I lived with such an egomaniac bitch.

Poor Bill. Shillary must have sucked the last remains of a human he used to be out of him. Now he is just an empty shell.

Remembering the good times with Boris.

It's his AIDS kicking in.

$5000-ish? I thought I read somewhere that some of her outfits were something like $10,000.

Yep. Now that's what a 70 year old woman looks like.

You can't hate on getting old, it's gonna happen to everyone, it's just hilarious how hard she's tried to hide it. But, I'll give her this - and that's unusual, I refuse to give her anything because I fucking despise her - she's not as grotesque looking as Cher, in that other post. Cher looks like a fucking plastic monster now - and look at her hands. UGH. AGE GRACEFULLY YOU SILLY CUNTS.

>moloch please, please don't take me yet, I've sacrificed so many children as of late....

goddamn shes looking like geroge soros theses days. can i get a photoshop of her face on his body or vice versa?? please.

Ol' Billy has seen better days, user.

she is holding is soul hostage

But can hillarys asshole really give ptsd?

At his age, shit can pile up fast. My dad was fine, lived 8 years after a serious stroke, got healthy, was doing fine - dropped dead a couple of days before Thanksgiving, with no warning sign.

Some old people just go. Bill's coke habit will mean that happens sooner than most. Coke really fucks you hard at the end of your life.

Someone said that wasn't actually her, that it was some local podunk politician. Who knows

Is look like that too if I allegedly gave Hillary Clinton a daughter.

I don't knock anyone for aging. What baffles me is, why wouldn't you take all your shekels off to a nice quiet spot on the earth and fucking retire in peace? All this bullshit about running again in 2020. Fucking why?

trump is also 70
ffs

neurosyphilis. he's fucked so many women he's guaranteed to have it

Don't be a silly bitch, he hasn't lived with her in years. They've maintained separate residences since they left the White House. She's got the house in Chappawa, he's got a place in Ireland and he had that place in NYC with his office, and they have a house in Washington.

They haven't been a "couple" since probably when he was governor.

When Bill was hooking up with Monica, Hillary had already met and hired Huma.

Watching this after the Clinton loss makes this even more hilarious to me.

Yeah, and Trump needs to do something with his fucking hair.

I didn't criticize them for being 70, libcunt. I'm just laughing at how hard Hillary tried to hide it.

Hoooooomaahhhh....

>when the shrooms start kickin in

maybe I've seen here to much, but something about hillary is off. like she could stab you in the back at dinner kinda person. maybe not though.

A guy like Bill im sure hes in another dimension

Aids

Watch the flag in the background in this one. Oh the symbolism.

He has not caused a genocide in a while.
He is running on empty

These elites seem to make it to 100 effortlessly. I suspect they have access to medicine and tech that most people in the world don't.

That, or they're sucking psychic energy from children. Either one.

>N-notice me!

he's dying on a dying planet ;_;

He's thinking about which boobanimal he will fuck next.

btw from now on Sup Forums should refer to them as boobanimals.

He can't help but be awestruck at the beauty of our world whenever he ventures outside

He's as full of wonder as a child

What in the name of God is Hillary wearing

He's probably higher than giraffe pussy on some futuristic drugs that is plebes don't even know about

feels like so long ago.

He's probably higher than giraffe pussy on some futuristic drugs that us plebes don't even know about

>Psychic vampires!

Bill boi hittin dat dank kush

Well yeah, sort of, they have access to great doctors and facilities and maybe if they're very well connected to clinical trials that most people only hope to get into. It's not like there's some super secret tech they've hidden from the world though.

Money talks man. That's the world we live in.

Ill BIll thread?

It was.

Kinda reminds me of my grandpa when he had dementia

She looks so bad. Her hair and makeup people during the elections worked miracles.

she looks fucking scary look at the girl on the right and then look at hillary's face and eyes there's something so evil about it jesus fucking christ

Kek was truly warning us.

//They// will get what they paid for.
Hillary is still on the clock until //they// say so.

Something that can hide her diaper

What I'd imagine the aftermath of attending a spirit cooking session looks like.

She's a full blown narcissist, the personality disorder kind, not just being vain. She has all the signs of it.

He's from Arkansas. That's just how they are down there, buddy.

She looks possessed by a demon. I swear during the debates her eyes turned black.

>no one even reacts
surely it made a sound as it hit the floor

pic kekd

Those are 'spirit cooking' witches.

The use Planned Parenthood fetus blood in satanic rituals.

After seeing this, I'm pretty sure he's being artificially kept alive in some sort of way. Look at that hollow shell of a man - he's long dead inside

Already happened

He's literally a normal retired old man.

Lots of rape AIDS

You just can't make this shit up. Kek is truly with us.