ARE YOU TRULY WHITE?

The question comes down to this:

If you were in this photo, would you fit right in or be the on one out?

There's your answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm white but everyone in that pic looks fucking weird

but OP is right being truely white
can only be achieved by becoming a numale cuck as seen in his pic
self-degradation is an essential part of white culture

>americans
>europeans

>america
>white

Half of those (((whites))) are LARPing Jews

Yeah if I adopted the haircut.

This. Our average iq is too high for us to be European. I wouldn't want to group myself with countries that can't unis in the top 20 lel

100% European nigger, enjoy slaving away for the government

i wouldnt fit in

i actually have a jawline

So in order to be white I either need to be a manlet or an incel, have a retarded hitler-youth haircut and an ill-fitting suit?

Brown eyed greasy haired faggots.

what's the deal with the kurd in the back?

I have blue eyes so I would not fit in that pic.

interesting symbol they chose there.

Wonder (((who))) could be behind this group?

How dumb are these fucking goyim honestly?

Do they have any idea that we are laughing at them every single day and they still don't have the balls to even mention us in public.

Haha. Good symbol "fashy" goys. Stupid cattle. I guarantee a mensch thought of this.

This
Also yeah, pretty fuck'n sure I'm white.
>My father's side
Grandpa has dad who came from all over Michigan and Ontario. His grandmother on his dad's side came from Dublin and that family was Irish and Welsh. My grandpa's mother was a German immigrant so her family was German.
My grandmother is of similar ancestry, possibly some Anglo in there.
>My mother's side
My grandma is from a family of Québécois and my grandpa's family is Germanic. It's believed that my grandma's Québécois family descends from Brittany. Simply put, My ancestry is checkered with both Celtic and Germanic blood. There's no doubt I'm mostly Celtic.

Most European countries have a higher IQ average than the US you subhuman mongrel

I'd fit in and I'm only half white

I don't think I would stand out there than me being tall.

Oh do they, lol. Same here for me then

I'd be the odd one out because I'm not a fat little dwarf man and I don't have a gay haircut.

They would put me in the center.

Hey, I have a question for you. What do you call your native language class in school? Do you call it Dansk class or Sprog class or something else? (Just Google translated, sorry if used incorrectly)

Even niggers have lighter palms. Show your forearm. I'll bet we can detect the shitskin blood.

I'm green eyed, american ,Italian/Irish, and below 6'. I'm everything Sup Forums hates and claims is unwhite.

How tall? Also don't let any shit posting get to you.

>Most European countries have a higher IQ average than the US you subhuman mongrel
If a South American says it, it must be true.

Who gives a fuck what pol says. If we wanna go by the "oh no brown eyes he's a shitskin not white" narrative then you might as well forgot about saving the """""""white""""""" race.

But you're a south american

a lot of those men look retarded with the meme haircut

I am like 1/3 Slavic so probably wouldn't fit in. I am not white and should probably kill myself. Right?

>Everybody that lives in South America is South American
It's showing that you're a mongrel.

I'm too self concious, I'm a skeleton

We are European brother, the USA is a European nation

5'10
I consume so much calcium in the vein effort to exceed the 6 mark.

Nice deflection their, Pedro.
Just keep your eye in the sky for government helicopters.

Inject black market Chinese hgh

Yea, brown hair, pale skin, and blue eyes.

It's just called 'Dansk', yes.
'Sprog' means language, so that wouldn't really make sense, since it's mandatory to learn three (danish, english and often german)

I'd fit right in if I wasn't a Jeb Bush tier mess

I e-mailed them the question if they support a christian Europe. And they do. So FUCK THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS

No because I don't look like as much of a massive faggot as the people in that picture. The Tax Master's alright though, he can stay.

how do we rebirth pagan europe?

Half of those in the picture are part kikes. They allow part Berbers, part Jews and part Arabs in. Their founder is a literal beta sperg

>posts a bunch of brown eyed, brown haired niggers with hipster haircuts
>white

Nice try, you yellow chimp.

Oh fug that's the poster I saw on the wall at my uni then

Catholics prevented extermination of Jews in XII-XIII and Amerindians in XV-XVI. Record of such meakness is more than enough

Half of them look like federal agents.

I'm pink/white, redish/blonde/brown hair, green eyes. 3/4 german and 1/4 dane......... midwest is the only place to find most of us anymore

>Any of those people
>white

I'd fit in yeah

I'm huwhiter than anyone in this picture, Damigo included. I mean what the fuck is that vowel at the end doing there?

Well. At least I'm balding young like them.

>tfw whiter than any of them

Reminder if you weren't blonde or redhead as a kid, you're not white.

t. Frisian tokkie

* O R I E N T A L *

I'm a kike spic gook nigger

>It's showing that you're a mongrel.
Says the imbecile who can't into basic data
Btw, is that unique, or do you have an entire inferiority complex folder? I'm guessing the latter lel

After HWNDU people became even more sceptical of American posters

We sometimes call our class language arts or something similar

>watch HWNDU
>99.5% Mongrels, subhumans and manlets

Link up with the hoteps, this is how we take down the jew. Look me up.

Check out Hotep Mawly (@mawlygeez): twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09

>5'10"
Lol and why are you worried about that? It'd be different if you were sub 5'6" but you're good man, as a tall guy there isn't much to gain.

Odd man out, everyone in that pic looks like a fag

Im 5'10 and the women I date will occasionally say they only date six ft guys. They really dont know the difference.

I am white as fuck and more attractive than all of these men.
And no Im not posting my face on this honeypot board.