Can we stop winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1p0apfSCIU
youtube.com/watch?v=REo5x9uxoMI
youtube.com/watch?v=M7PyL3NZFSo
youtube.com/watch?v=SbFbExn9Q9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stream?

Wait, redpill me on this, what exactly happened?
Did he go AWOL?

no

No just keep watching his latestvideo and up voteing it and leaving red pill comments agasnt main stream media.

We may turn people out of left wing coma agasnt the media,

>pewds makes nazi jokes
>the likes at Wall Street journal Randalls him to other Kikes
>the kikes at Disney and google drop him from things
>now he's gone rogue

This whole past month has been a firestorm

So, Trump is our lord and savior and Pewd is the christ?
Who would've thought.

Really was pretty god until the gay black guy got on the stream. MUH "Nigger" word is different and people should be beat for offending me.

youtube.com/watch?v=REo5x9uxoMI

I get more of a Pontius pilot vibe from him

Was getting cut part of his plan?

We're just getting started.

>acknowledges racism against whites
That's stretching it, you homo.

Steam has turned to debate

Jon and Sargon vs. Sky and Boogie

Whew lad

just watched it, pretty hilarious all of the things WSJ took out of context lol

>Boogie

when can this fatass painfully die?

Do you think his wife actually fucks him?

Reposting from a couple of days ago:
He'd been subtly dropping redpills for a while.
Then he makes a video about fiverr, and as part of the video, he pays some poos and a guy dressed like jesus to say "death to all jews, subscribe to keemstar". He also tries to do some other funny shit, like having some guy posing as a girl who offers to do shit in mathlab make a graph that looks like a dick, and to have some cunt who's offering to play hearthstone for cash play roblox instead, but only the poos and jesus guy deliver. All for a laugh, he didn't think they'd deliver.
The poos and jesus guy get banned, and in a different video discussing this, he names the jew (something along the lines of "I've been talking with some guys at fiverr who get it and want to give their accounts back, but their bosses (all of whom are jews) won't let them" or something like that). The guys get their accounts back eventually though, but pewdiepie's account, paypal and credit card get banned from fiverr. So he hires Tyrone to say something along the lines of "Death to all jews, Hitler did nothing wrong, pewdiepie sucks, subscribe to keemstar".
He then gets a Hitler Youth (hairdo), and throws sig heils and/or Nazi Germany footage every few videos.
(((Disney))) has now cut ties with him over this, while Walt rolls in his grave.

I always refused to watch Pewdiepie, but man is he entertaining me now. Which is great, because Sargon has become insufferable.

And then he did this today:
Nah. Fuck Sargon.
youtube.com/watch?v=M7PyL3NZFSo
youtube.com/watch?v=SbFbExn9Q9Q

The odds are against him living past 50.people that fat usually stick to oral sex.

>YFW this was His Plan Along
That's One Hell of a Long Game..

>Can we stop winning?

Don't care if I ever come down.

BUMP..

Thanks user, I've never liked that guy, but I guess I'll keep an eye out now.

Who is this gay guy that seems to disagree with things without actually having any reason to back up his position?

The reich will rise once again

PewDiePie is pretty funny with that anti-semitic shit; but he's just trolling and shitting SJWs.

>PewDiePie book tour 2020
> Called "Min Kamp"
Preddy gud

He was arguably singlehandedly responsible for making Trump acceptable with the youth generation because the accusations of press unfairness to Trump now make sense through the lens of what happened to Pewdiepie.

THEY CUT THE STREAM!!

Too much truth for the Youtube gestapo.