The Jewish race is ridiculous, and I mean this to their credit...

The Jewish race is ridiculous, and I mean this to their credit. They have influenced the entire world despite being a measley minority, experience discrimination everywhere they go and yet always come out on top, have managed to normalize male genital mutilation, and their religion works far better than Christianity as far as establishing a strong community. Seriously these motherfuckers are insane

>tfw you will never be bros with martin shkreli

why would you want to tho

Literally riding the coat tails of Anglos and white European in general.

We need to do something.

I blame the (((Christians))) for giving them control of all the banks
>usury is a sin for you goyim
>no the Jews can practice it that's fine
What the fuck did they expect?

You know Martin Shkreli isn't a jew right?

You can't give someone shit for winning. The Jews adapted and exploited their role in society and managed to accumulate wealth. Who could blame them?

It's not like it's difficult for them. They have a monopoly on media and finance. They control the money supply and they control the information that we consume on a daily basis.

Who said he was? I just picked a random picture

>You can't give someone shit for winning
>implying I did that

Seriously, everyone hates, the jews, I'm honestly impressed by them.

They existed for 2000 years in exile while being hated by everyone wherever they lived, and managed to keep their culture and lineage intact.

The fact that they became major world players during that is quite impressive.

well for me I ended up a 23 year old kv with no family or friends
not all kikes win

THEY GOT NO AFTERLIFE. I really think that's the secret. Everyone else is busy gettin' the 'ignore reality and prepare for a pretend afterlife' bluepill. Meanwhile, Jews get redpilled HARD from the time they're kids...party hard and do everything you want to do now little jews, you only have like 70 years.

Fair enough. Just seems to be a common misconception.

Europe would've stayed the backwards continent it was without a religion that came from Jews and technology that came from Muslims.

Sorry man. 23 though you got time

cheap drugs?

the handles are in the 'off' position faggot, not gona burn 6 million if you can't even turn the gas on

L O L

Jews are like a virus.

Many times in history people have tried to wipe them out being unsuccessful and unknowingly making them more resistant. Much how year after year we try to eradicate certain diseases but they only get stronger. Those that survive have the genes to survive eradication.

So if you're going to eradicate the disease you better finish the fucking job or it will get stronger.

It doesn't help that european monarchs enabled them by giving them powerful influential positions.

>experience discrimination everywhere they go and yet always come out on top
No, they're the ones doing the discriminating. That's what most of their success is from.
They only start getting discriminated against when others realize what cunts they're being.