Why do Americans still think the Russians are the bad guys and why are there dipshits that believe they're responsible...

Why do Americans still think the Russians are the bad guys and why are there dipshits that believe they're responsible for everything that goes wrong? It's like you still have cold war mentality.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying Sup Forums hates Russia

wew lad.

We don't.
Seemingly overnight the media began telling us "Russia is our enemy. Russia has always been our enemy. This is all Russia's fault." 1984 style.

It is seriously crazy how quickly everything just happened.

It is as if the media wants the country to simultaneously open the borders to everyone, deny civilization and go to war with Russia.

The media conjured the anti-Russia shit out of thin air. I think it's because Russia doesn't really tolerate faggots like members of the media.

Are you implying the cold war ended?

>Russia annexed Crimea
>"Those are not Russian"-soldiers in Eastern Ukraine
And still you ask why we went back to cold war mentality. I know USA likes to invade countries but it does not justify Russia's action.

we don't, we aren't fucking drones and know that it's all a media social engineering tactic

it's a ruse

Is there any reasoning for this? US media really seems to push the idea of a Russia boogeyman.

Stop watching CNN retard.

> you did not win.?
And you can only chose one of those options.

Brainwashing. When I was a kid I didn't think it was possible. When I started watching the news, I started to question what was being told to me. I tried talking about it with others who think that questioning the media is wrong. I then realized that people were being brainwashed by the news media to believe in a certain narrative. Take trump for example, 30+ years in the spotlight and not very many bad things said about him. Runs for President and becomes public enemy #1. This 1984 tactic to control the population however is being exposed constantly now, but we will never really know if those exposing it are trying to control us as well. IT is a complicated subject but extremely interesting.

The west is becoming increasingly divided over issues of multiculturalism and the "Diversity" Ethos.

Hostilities with Russia would cause people to lose focus on the internal strife and orient toward an external enemy. The left need Russia to be this enemy as people call into question their dogma that is destroying western nations.

Don't be an idiot. Crimea has always been Russian by population and blood. So is East Ukraine, for that matter. And the Baltics. NATO is the one overreaching into other peoples' territories.

We don't mind the Russians. They are no threat. Population a little more than 1/3 of ours, GDP about 1/10th ours. I know a lot of Russians, I have no problem with them.

That's what I'm talking about dipshit, your media is pushing propaganda hard. Try to think about the question being asked instead of being triggered.

i kind of dont trust russians but i dont hate them

If you're really in aussieland then how is the mate in the bog not been turned into fucking dinner by everything living in it yet?

The word you're looking for is pathos.

Here's a quick rundown
Ethos: credibility
Pathos: emotion
Logos: logic
Kairos: timing

We don't. If there is one thing I want banned but cannot for implementation reasons it is this self-defeating, idiotic, never-succussful trick of an OP starting with a massively dishonest presupposition.

They don't, the media is just using Russia as a tool to overthrow Trump, because the people who own the media are either in bed with or are the people Trump is against.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethos

Ethos (/ˈiːθɒs/ or US /ˈiːθoʊs/) is a Greek word meaning "character" that is used to describe the guiding beliefs or ideals that characterize a community, nation, or ideology.

Guiding beliefs and ideals of the left: "diversity is our greatest strength." "all humans are equal"

I have been wondering this myself. Between the relabeling of riots as "protests", the anti-Russian agenda, the war against "fake news" without clarifying what "fake news" is. The fact that real news has all but been replaced with opinion pieces. It as if they stopped trying to hide it and went full speed ahead with being obvious propaganda sources. Why? Not 100% sure, but it is a huge concern that the average American is being fed obvious propaganda labeled as news now.

It's fucking hot, Satan himself would tell you how fucking hot it is here. If the funnelwebs don't kill you the heat will.

I've got absolutely no issue with Russians. The whole "Russia is bad"
Narrative started up again around the time of the Sochi games. All the complaints about anti-homosexuality, etc. Worst case scenario and we went to war with them, I'd much rather be invaded by them than dirty Muslims. Fact.

>It's like you still have cold war mentality.
80's kid here, they shoved cold war propaganda down our fucking throats.
So the people born in the 60's and 70's must've been thoroughly brainwashed.

That's interesting.
My critical reasoning professor described it as the relevant credibility a speaker/orator had on subject matter.
Maybe the word means something different in the realm of argument?

i only know two russians and they live next door and if they are all like him i have no issues. he caught a burglar in my garage when i was at work and he beat the living shit out him when the guy tried to hit him with a rake. the guy spent a week in the hospital. they spend thanksgiving day and christmas with us now . as a joke he gets me a McDonalds gift card and i get him an Adidas track suit and a bottle of cheap vodka.

Because Russia still has a massive nuclear arsenal and army, and is trying to become a world player again, helping people the Americans won't to win minor allies.
Basically yeah, it's Cold War bullshit, except we're using sanctions rather than missles.

>has a huge nuclear arsenal, military and wants to be a world player
Just like the US, why shouldn't other countries want the same thing?

It does tho. The US likes to lead by example

>Crimea is Russian for 300 years
>loses it for 50 years cuz of kikes in the (((soviet))) system
>WTF why are you voting to go back to Russia???
>This is wrong!

kill yourselfs