Thoughts on the "Mark Manifesto"?

The world's youngest billionaire has penned a 6k word letter on his ambitions for the future of Facebook (and the world).

recode.net/2017/2/16/14640460/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-manifesto-letter

Regardless of your personal opinions about Markerberg, what do you think of his plans for the world (and your place in it)?

This photo perfectly sums the place each group will be if ((())) gets his way.

So autistic.

I can't wait for FB to die like Myspace. It has already begun, Twitter is losing money for fucksake.

Zuckerbot is a loser

Twitter can't make nearly as much money as Facebook can though, at least as things stand.

Intrinsically Facebook plies you to give up information on yourself that can be then turned around for monetary gain, Twitter can't really compare.

Not to mention the fuckloads of money they're making from predictive Artificial intelligences being trained off all that info people are feeding into the system...

I personally don't give his little schemes much weight, he certainly has money but he lacks the power to effect these things. I'll be more worried if he actually runs for president or something.

like I would waste my time reading what his little pea brain wrote

tldr?

that pea brain made a company worth about $50 billion dollars though and the guy isn't even 33.

If there's anything I'd doubt about him, it's not his intelligence tbqh.

tldr: just read it, it's actually fairly well written and will only take you about

Zuckerberg is a spiteful faggot who only made facebook to spite everyone around him who he viewed as more successful and popular.

He's sided firmly with globalism to expand his shitty empire and will be washed away in the coming flood.

look at those puplils

If he made a $50 billion company to just to spite some people who are now much poorer than him, I can't imagine what he would do to someone he was actually mad at lol.

What is the "flood", Noah? And what do you mean "sided with globalism"? You mean like the rest of the tech companies who were surprised to find ou huget a bunch of their employees couldn't return home from vacation and do what they paid them for?

Can you imagine the spergouts if Obama had done something like that?

find out a*

Fuck Marky Cuckerberg.
Step in my hood and you gonna catch some lead nigga. Same goes for faggot pope Bergoglio and all other Babel building crack heads.

why would he even have to drop by your lil hovel?

>If there's anything I'd doubt about him, it's not his intelligence tbqh.
Why?

To get a can of whoop ass opened on him.
Mark Cuckberg I will fist fight u any where any time.

>made a $50 billion company, not inherited, and he's not even old enough to run for president

Is there something you'd like to mention?

checked, but correction:

He's worth $50 billion himself, Facebook is worth upwards of 350 billion right now.

Ugly people
Ugly people everywhere
I don't mind minorities
I mind ugliness

lel "LITERALLY Sam Hyde just beat the SHIT out of Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook LIVE!"

Money is for scrubs.
Real niggas acquire metaphysical tickets.
You can use metaphysical tickets to cash in and reincarnate as a God.
Fiat Jew money can't do that for you.

minority women and jews in power, while the white guy (fed up with the horse shit) is leaving the room

He wants to bring in tens of thousands more foreign workers.

sounds like you haven't taken the (real) bog pill yet m80

why would he need to when he can set up satellite offices overseas lel

Globalist, Gay, and Jewish.

I used Fakebook for a couple months four years ago.

I didn't really see the point of it. It was all drama. I assume my account is still there, but I don't even remember how to log in.

You're going to die screaming, Mark.

>tfw Marxism becomes Mark's-ism

fb isnt going to die. they own instagram and all the kids are on instagram. they own occulus too. they've been making smart buys. im betting on fb to be around for a long time

Can the woman in red's reaction be a meme now?

Look how dilated his eyes are. Is he on massive amounts of mushrooms?

He gets off on the social interaction and attention
He's a egoist that disguises himself in altruism