So Sup Forums help me out. This is somewhat politically related

So Sup Forums help me out. This is somewhat politically related.
Briefly. I met a woman, and we hung out for a little bit, she seemed pretty chill.
Then out of the blue she became this race baiting, heterophobe who screeched about me being "too masculine and macho" claiming my opinions were founded on nothing but bullshit.

I didn't even bother arguing with her. I just called her a nigger and kicked her out of my house / blocked her on social media.
She started acting this way when almost immediately after letting slip she was a octraroom. Basically white but not quite. 1/8th black which is more than enough to breed out in 2 generations.
Of course I hid my power level but damn, it's like as soon as she said that shit the retarded nog in her took control of the vessel.

My question Sup Forums is where the fuck do you meet women. Hopefully some leafs in the Ontario area can chime in too on this. I'm not in any of the big cities. I'm out in the boondocks in a tiny town of about 4000.

Where is the best place to meet "woke" women who aren't going to REEEEEEEEEE at me when I haven't even said shit about my politics yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QxsUjoin1c&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also general hate thread, faggots and women mostly.

Basically you have to find one when you're in high school b4 she jumps on the cock carousel and hang on.

That ship has sailed. What are the odds of meeting a 17 or 18 year old later in life once I've really tapped into success.
I'm 25 now but I haven't aged like shit, I take care of myself and I think I'll look good enough well into my 30s

town of 4000? swing dancing or country club.
not many options with 4000. okcupid or match i guess.
or find a 18 year old server & marry her before she goes to a city

she was testing you to see if you're weak

put her in her place or leave her

This. If you find a Catholic girl who wants to cook and clean and raise your kids, get her as fast as you can. She will be ruined in college.

I think my OKC account is frozen because I used to get about 1 message a day and about 3-5 views a day and it's been at a stall for the last few weeks. Not a single message incoming, and not even a single profile view for outgoing.

I switched to POF and got 5 conversations going within an afternoon.

Sorry OP, that's what worked for me. My wife and I have been together 20 years with 3 kids. I'm pretty far out of the game.

Get one from your bible belt, but be careful still.

that's one fine boob-animal

I left. Not even going to waste my energy putting an octoroon in her place. I probably would have if she were full white, but I wasn't overly enthused about having to wait for grand children or great grandchildren to look like me

You're a lucky man. I tried dating a girl I met through friends who was 16 at the time, we dated for 2 and a half years but despite my best efforts to keep her sane, schools here actually have a mandatory feminist lit module that starts in 10th grade.

I'd advise trying to find one around 20-22. I'm 21 and I think 18yo are still too immature for the most part.

Whatever you do don't get one over 25. What's the point of a woman with dried up eggs? Just a sack of meat with some pointless arts degree.

I don't even know how well going the religious route works anymore. Most of the younger guys I know complain that even church girls are sluts. The hardcore ones ain't but then you're stuck getting drug into a lifestyle you don't want.

>not fucking a man in front of her to prove her wrong

You failed, OP

I agree fully with this. I've always dated 2-7 years younger than me. Especially now when that means 18. But when I was a teen I still dated girls a year or two younger than me.

I've noticed this too. I attend Church every sunday and it's not a wholesome place. I would try to get in with the Mennonite community but they're hostile to outsiders.

If you're in your mid or late twenties its impossible to get a teen wife because of a numer of factors including in the US they are indoctrinated that getting married so young is very very bad and also age gap shaming, calling you a pedophile creep etc, is a real threat. Thats why Im researching and considering wife hunting in countries that dont have these types of problems. Like maybe in eastern european countries like Russia for example.

You could try giving pic related to your potential mate. If she laughs that would be a good sign.

I've heard from some other guys say they hit any bitch that messages them on a dating app with the 14 words right away. These might get ya prison time in leaf land tho.

It's funny you mention Russia. I sent a random facebook add to a QT3.14 Russian girl today and actually had a great conversation with her.
Admittedly I needed google translate but she was a sweetheart who just wanted to escape Russia. Shame she wanted to get into America and not Canada.

This desu

I've tried that approach but a bit more cautiously because muh h8 spek
If I'm in a conversation with a girl who's really awesome I'll say something like
>You know, everything you're saying is perfect, what's the catch? Do you have a secret shine to Hitler or something? No one's this cute

Single girls that love Hitler are almost always fucked up contrarians. That would be a huge red flag for me honestly.

A woman should become redpilled over time by her man. Over a couple years her politics should reflect her man's politics in every way if he is a man of substance.

>What are the odds of meeting a 17 or 18 year old later in life once I've really tapped into success.
Are you kidding? Hookers in Russia have to ~retire~ at that age.

One concerning thing is that there are numerous anecdotes about how all eastern euro girls will put on the act and use their femininity to catch you and after they trap you they show their nature as gold digging whores they will cheat on you and after cucking you they'll divorce you and take everything away from you leaving you with nothing.

Haha, noice. Sucks you have to be all secret squirrel about it tho. I think hate speech laws are gonna be what starts the war for the western world.

>Hookers
but you cant turn a exhooker whore into a housewife.
How do you get a good teen girl in Russia, one that would be a good wife and mother?

How ugly do you have to be to seek Russian peasants to marry for a couple years until they get citizenship and divorce you?

Besides most of the pictures/accounts on those Russian brides sites are just fakes stolen off Facebook. The pretty peasants can find a middle class Russian man easily enough.

I can see that, but I'd rather red pill a contrarian than try to deal with a batshit indoctrinated liberal girl. The contrarian just need a man to lead by example and she'll mature a bit and grow into it.
The liberal or even just "emotionally sensitive and empathetic to like omg everyone" girls... fuck, good luck sorting that mess out.

Yeah, I read that women in Russia who aren't married with kids by 25 are basically considered old spinsters.
and with the gender ratio being so fucked, something like 88 men to 100 women it would be like shooting fish in a barrel.
Unfortunately I don't speak Russian and I don't think I could get time off work to travel there for long enough to nab one.

>I just called her a nigger
>Of course I hid my power level but damn
lmao

Definitely. History always repeats itself. It's out of touch retards like Trudeau who have no respect for history who have clearly never read any of the great texts about governing, like Machiavelli's texts about Republics or anything by Edmund Burke that this hippie pipe dream about peace is allowed to rear it's delusional head.

>making a stupid ass duckface for the camera
>lmao look at that posing

You got me all wrong. I'd consider moving, which would filter out greencard-diggers, and wouldnt use a website.

apparently it's a man's market in Russia since there are far less of them than women, something like 12% of women won't find a husband because there's 88 men per 100 women.
And culturally the goal of women is to be married and have a family. That's what they aspire to.
Sure there are whores everywhere but Russia at least, (Ukraine may be different) the women are by and large servants to their men for fear of divorce and not finding another one when he can pick from a younger group who don't have kids.

Yeah that's why I think the middle ground is the best. You find a normie conservative girl who wants a big family. After that you can red pill her about traditionalism,fascism, neo-reaction, whatever your redpill politics are.

A young single woman infatuated by Hitler would be OK if she was an avid reader of Devi I guess but otherwise that would concern me significantly.

You should plan well ahead with them, and do something like marriage contract that fucks her dreams of american citizenship up as soon as she shows any signs of infidelity.
How retardedly dumb do you have to be to use "russian bride sites" when you have badoo, kikebook and vk available?
Not sure if 25 anymore worrisome for russian grill than it's for american or canadian. Some of them have no idea or resources to care for themselves well, but these are not whom you should be looking for.
Moving to Russia to find a girl? What you gonna do there, with no real base to stay in Russia?

Trudeau is something else man. I can barely follow American politics without flying into a fit of homicidal rage so I don't know much about your politicial situation but in your opinion is he a jew puppet, a whitey with an intense guilt complex or what?

I'm just basing that off of what I read from a blog by written by a Russian woman who moved to America specifically for that reason.
It also said that Russian women would far prefer to stay in Russia but the romantic prospects just don't exist there so they marry foreigners.

I can just smell the butthurt manlet from the photo alone.

I dont think that the demographics applies to the younger generation, but does very much so to the population as a whole. So there are many more women who are older than 30s than there are men.
But it does seem to be true that in eastern europe countries like Russia that there are many more girls who desire to find a husband and become mothers and in the west the girls are severely brainwashed against marrying young and being young mothers. Also it seems they are more accepting of age gaps while in the west an army of trolls will come out of the wooodwork against you.

Church.

I'm partially slavic, know the culture, and have been there myself. Communism destroyed the traditional Orthodox Russia of old and modern western liberalism continues to do so today. You are deluded if you think most Russian women are traditional. Sorry.

I still think it's not a good idea even if they're real. Do you guys have any basic knowledge of slavic languages and culture? Do you really think you'll find a blonde traditional woman who only wants to make babies and clean the house for you in modern Russia of all places?

It's delusional.

I think he's just a naive child who never grew out of his idealistic fantasies who doesn't have a clue what he's doing.
I wish he were a Jew puppet, it'd be easier to combat that way because, like most things, the Jews make it too obvious.

With Trudeau, I think he genuinely believes what he's doing is for the greater good. He has no concept of what the average common man thinks or feels and he has no concept of history, or if he does, he's arrogant enough about his beliefs to think that history doesn't apply to him.
He's no different from any communist dictator except we haven't seen the reformation purges yet.

Here's the secret that a lot of young men don't understand: You will never "find" a good woman. They do not exist.

Women do have potential to become good, though. The secret is that the only way to get that woman is to build her yourself. Every good woman I know is a reflection of the good man standing next to her. He has been able to teach her, lead her, and protect her during her formative years. He is essentially a replacement for the father figure as she enters adulthood. The couple has formed a permanent bond as a result of this relationship dynamic and the physical / sexual connection they have made. This is deep rooted shit that has to do with human evolutionary psychology and the subconscious mind. It is a natural partnership determined by millions of years of evolution. Attraction, respect, and loyalty aren't accidental.

This means, as others have pointed out, you absolutely must find a girl before modern corruption sets in. We're talking 17-18 at most, and even at that age a lot of girls are already over the hill. It is absolutely crucial you form this bond before she begins sleeping around and "enjoying youth". The more partners a woman has, the more difficult it will be to connect. Concepts of true, lasting love become impossible for a woman who has given herself to so many men. The great lie of our generation is that women can be just as sexual as men, without consequence. It's bullshit. Sex correlates strongly with love for women -- at least with the early partners.

So if you are seeking that perfect snowflake of a woman, you are already fucked. All the best girls are already in relationships. They're the best BECAUSE of their relationships. If you expect to find perfection on the singles market, you'll only ever be disappointed with your partners. You will reach an age where "settling" has become your only option if you want any semblance of a relationship.

Younger anons, stop sleeping around. Find your clay and mold it while you still can.

Good to know, however
>Most
Means that some still might have some values outside of Saint Petersburg which beats the hell out of our women who have no values here.

So lets say Slavic girls and Russian girls are just as bad as the girls in the US, there seems to be one difference at least they dont seem to be so vehemently opposed to age gaps like mid or late twenties guy and a late teen girl getting married. Like mentioned earlier in thread if you marry a younger girl your chances are much better versus marrying one who is older.

I've already decided what I'm going to do if I reach a point of no return.
It might cause outrage for a lot of people here, but I'm just going to "adopt" an Eastern European girl, raise her to 14, fuck her till she's 16, marry her, and have as many kids as possible before I die.

If Elvis could do exactly that with Priscilla and Charlie Chaplin could do it with his wife. I don't see why I can't. Sure I'll get a lot of dirty looks but fuck that shit. I couldn't even begin to care.

So that's the final solution for me If I hit 45 I'll go that route. If that route is impossible at 55 I'll go for a high-score attempt on the foreigners.

I don't think he's naive as all that.

Jonathan Bowden did a speech a few years ago where he talked about all the mainstream politicians he knew personally and what they thought. Basically the politicians knew that the far right was correct but from their view there was no turning back from the leftist multicultural society of the present without tremendous struggle which the masses are too fat and lazy to accept.

It's much easier to rake in the money for 4-8 years and then relax on the beach for the rest of your life. It will take a man of tremendous will and courage to lead the charge against this system. For this reason many traditionally minded people think this man will be the Kalki avatar himself.

Agree. But one thing in the USA at least and I think in other western countries too is that there is a tremendous amount of people who will do everything they can to stop a mid twenties or later twenties year old guy and a 17 or 18 year old girl from getting married so if you havent found one then just sorry you are just out of luck.

adopted girls usually have been abused and are batshit. don't even know if they'd let a single dude adopt a teenage girl

Vote for me then. I've been trying to organize a new political party for the last year. All that is necessary is 250 members, 3 officers, and 1 auditor and you can become an officially recognized party.
I'd gladly do the job.

I bursted out laughing when I read that "news" story and the note.

Comedy gold.

It's not that easy.

How well read are you? What are your solutions? Do you have an aesthetic and a way of speaking that can inflame the passion of the masses?

I don't mean to be rude but the chances that you are the Kalki avatara are slim to none.

No no no, not a teenage girl. Young. As young as possible. And of course they would a lot of those "orphanages" just want the money, especially in the shittier parts of eastern Europe.

The younger I can get the easier it will be to instill character into her.

Again, I know that this is probably going to piss off a lot of people, but it's just my "Plan Z" if 100% of everything fails for me in the next 20 years

That's too bad man.
What do you think the odds on him losing the next round of elections are? I van only imagine with that cuck baby face he's real popular with the females.

How do you think things will shake out with the Canadian military should we start a purge here in america? I have no desire to fight fellow whites but I'm concerned that fag would want to try and get involved.

if you raise her from before puberty there will be no attraction between either of you, it's an evolutionary function to prevent instinctual dead ends.
if you find an orphan girl older than puberty it's likely she's stabby or abused
but you'll find someone before you have to worry about htat

I'm incredibly well read as a matter of fact. Everything, especially the ideologies I'm against. Know thy enemy.
I think I have a certain gravitas, I'm quite tall and pretty well build. "Sturdy" would be a good word. As for speaking, Yes. I've always been an amazing orator.

I've studied Goebbels methods like the Gospel. I think I could have a pretty decent shot. I'm just waiting for the right time to strike. There needs to be more going on, propaganda only works on people who deep down want to believe it.

what party is it
I don't want to join a """"nazi"""" party and get arrested for some hate thought law
liberals aren't kind to those who would upset their power

You are a traitor and need to be deported to Alabama where you belong.

Sounds like a good way to end up in prison. I heard about a story like this here in the land of the free some guy when on highschool trip to volunteer at a orphanage and he was accused of a sexual relationship and sentenced to about 30 years in prison.
And I think this is true I heard about kids who arent even genetically related who grow up together in same household end up not being attracted to eachother.

It seemed to work pretty well for Elvis, Chaplin and Polanski.

It's NatSoc / Traditionalist but obviously with an emphasis on Nationalism, "Canadians for Canada" which I admit is risky and off-flavor for the diehard libs but it's better than being disingenuous and there's nothing illegal about Nationalism.
My "final solution" would be an economic one, not an all-out witch hunt, which I think was Hitler's biggest mistake. He spent the money through things like the Havaara Agreement to ship 60,000 Jews out of the country.
I would press the foreigners out by their own "choice" by completely restricting the benefits they're currently getting.

Then rampage at 55 it is. I don't need to be buttfucked in my twilight years with a broom handle

This... is kinda disturbing. I think I'd probably make my plan z would be a real doll over adopting a damaged pre teen to brain wash.

Cont. Essentially, and I know this for a fact. My dearest friend suffers from Muscular Dystrophy and she can't get a new power chair, but the refugees and migrants are being treated on our tax dollars to houses and medical care.

My aim would be to reverse that. And though lack of incentive, the migrants would find another country to invade.
The ones that stayed would be subject to every law of our country.
Sharia would be banned. Every letter of their customs would be banned. And I would build a super max prison in the far north territories for religious dissidents and radicals.

Real dolls can't have conversations with you, but hopefully in the next 20-25 years robot brides will be at that level and it won't matter.

Utah Mormon women are the best.

>Conservative
>Homemakers
>Smartest of all religions
>National Pride like none others
Why havent you guys converted?

>I didn't even bother arguing with her.

That is what is wrong with most of Sup Forums

Lazy dumbfuckers that are smart enough to hate the right things but not bright enough to redpill cocksleeves

>Mormons

They are willing to have up to 12 children, why not? We need to outbreed the mongoloids and sand people

>3 hours of church + meetings, if you don't go she'll divorce rape you
>no coffee, tea, alcohol
>they love diversity & hate trump (or begrudgingly voted for him)
>they slut it up anyway & take it up the ass before marriage

That's the thing about women with National Pride. They don't want foreigners coming in and fucking them. Even if they're fellow whites.

I did mention if she were full white I would have argued. I just didn't want to waste my time on a 1/8th she-boon who was just white enough for me not to question it.
I was... apathetic, about 1/16th black babies, but 1/32 black grandchildren wouldn't bother me. It's not that bad. Why argue with 12.5% of a beast.

Sup Forums should really have threads teaching us how to redpill people.

I suck at doing it too, people just stop paying attention or I don't get the point across well, I don't know.

I said convert, not pretend to convert, a converted individual does not complain about the way of God. ;)

Also the only religion that lets you have as much of any kind of sex you want with your spouse.

Have you met Catholics?

> can't get a new power chair, but the refugees and migrants are being treated on our tax dollars to houses and medical care.

Do society and your friend a favour and put a bullet in her head. There's no point to being alive if you're a corpse in a mechanized chair that looks like it had all the muscle tissue, blood and fat sucked out of the body.

depends on how your wife feels. the church warns against "unnatural" sexual acts some interpret that as anything not vaginal

>I was married in the LDS Church, I can sum it up with an anecdote. We rarely touched each other, and she was very frigid. Sex felt more like a monthly routine in which occurences were checked off....peed afterwards? check! didn't stray from the towel? check. Husband seems very confused and frustrated? Check.

above anecdote is extremely common among mormons. It's an almost sexless society

>Where the fuck do you meet women
Places where women frequent.
>What's the best place to meet "woke" women who aren't going to REEEEEEEEE at me when I haven't said shit about my politics yet
Idk man, I met my wife in high school. She tried too hard to be a liberal, just never fit in with it since she wouldn't dye her hair wacko colors, she stuck to natural colors and would dress in Lolita everyday. She was alright, wasn't a saint or anything like that since her mother sexually abused her and had sketchy friends for a while, but she started noticing that not a lot of her friends had stability in their lives, and I was the only one who bothered to find out about her life. We got married shortly (couldn't stand being a virgin and she respected my choices on that) after high school and now she's pregnant with our 3rd child.

You may rationalize it as much as you want it
But if you had played your cards right, you would have been able to fuck her while screaming sieg heil while you cum in her

I does few like a thread worth doing
As a psychologist, behavioral neuroscientist and SJWs buttfucker extraordinaire I know I have lots of tips to pass on

Real women are a meme.

Take the 2D redpill senpai~!

Most womyn are liberal because it's the hip social thing & muh feelings. You will be hard-pressed to find a conservative woman who isn't just an attention whore. You just need to accept that while most womyn are liberals, very few are screeching banshee-level SJWs, and most qt3.14's can be redpilled (or just avoid talking politics with them)

Lol. So that's why they have so many wives. I guess 1 wife = 1 sex per month I'd want a few on hand too.

>leaf
Can you stop its getting pathetic now I used to feel sad for you these days I wanna skull fuck you

>You will be hard-pressed to find a conservative woman who isn't just an attention whore.

Let me fix that for you

>You will be hard-pressed to find any woman who isn't just an attention whore.

why is he wearing a microphone in the gym

Do...do you know anything about a women's fertility?

You are a cool Brazilian. Keep up the good work.

Yeah, it's not like your culture promotes decent women. We're dealing with two different issues. I have shitty women, and you have shit in your streets.

Do...do you know anything about a women's fertility? jfc

that pic is pretty enlightening. Its not crazy to believe women are incapable of feeling empathy. Even if it looks like empathy it probably has some self-gain element towards it

You can't argue with irrational people, no matter what you say they won't be convinced. Indoctrination is powerful stuff, they won't wake up until they're getting beheaded by Muhammad and friends.

The only way to win in those scenarios is to focus your efforts convincing people around you instead. ie by being calm and composed and not throwing a tantrum. If you can't do that you're just wasting your time, walk away.

>she's pregnant with our 3rd child.
nice

Bitch please, I have had turned retarded and psychotic lesbians into heterosexuals

Time and know how, its all it takes.

Altho it does cost a part of your soul to be in the same envyroment/listen to them long enough

Everyone breaks, and Im far to powerfull to be the one who breaks first

I would like to call bull on that my friend, its like you said, between marriages, one can choose, but the church does not make anal or oral illicit, I know very well that oyu can do whatever with your wife

Try calling Stefan Molyneux

youtube.com/watch?v=7QxsUjoin1c&t=1s

Quite relate-able, thou it is quite a long watch. Put it at 1.5x speed

>canadian
>too masculine and macho

Top bait.