PewDiePie and Sargon

PewDiePie just follow Sargons' twitter. it's habbening.

pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=REo5x9uxoMI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ
wect.com/story/34521384/fbi-arrests-man-in-myrtle-beach-allegedly-planning-attack-in-the-spirit-of-dylann-roof
youtube.com/watch?v=h6Q_b-DBuww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bamo

It has begun.

youtube.com/watch?v=REo5x9uxoMI

This is the first stepping stone.

>2017
>the biggest youtubers become Sargon-tier
>Sargon becomes Jontron-tier
>leftists and the media keeps digging their graves deeper
>antifa becomes well-known and instantly hated
>gen Z become more red-pilled faster than you could imagine
>4 more years of Trump
Praise kek

After the utterly useless millennials, Gen Z will be the most redpilled generation of all time. Good times ahead lads. Truly the best timeline.
>They don't like drugs or gay marriage, and they HATE tattoos: Is 'Generation Z' the most conservative since WW2?

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

>youtube.com/watch?v=REo5x9uxoMI
wow....

his video has echos of sargons latest video.

he's a new fan.

also, pewds fans are currently raging against fake news and they number in the millions when actively raging.

this is very good timing. old media is going to die out.

#moremedialies

>After the utterly useless millennials, Gen Z will be the most redpilled generation of all time. Good times ahead lads. Truly the best timeline.
>>They don't like drugs or gay marriage, and they HATE tattoos: Is 'Generation Z' the most conservative since WW2?
These nerds dont like drugs or tattoos? wtf

>nerds
wow dad, you're so old.

Cool, but Sargon is still just baby's first redpill. I don't punch right, but I don't want Sargon's rhetoric being the one we go in the direction of. Too moderate.

checked

hello there barf japan

>Har gett upp

Did (((they))) win?

The obvious edits ruin it. They're not even needed.

sargon of akkad is an insufferable, smug, know it all who is placed on a pedestal by autists because he is also autistic

When hes subscribed to black pigeon were talking

sounds like something my german father would tell me when it was time for school in the morning

He has this phrase for several months already

baby steps, user. this is good progress from being a hardcore SJW a few years ago.

This made my asshole clench in excitement

even more accurate

>Gen Z will be the most redpilled generation of all time
bullshit, gen z are fucking kids
just wait until they go through the kike indoctrination camps

kek

What's Sargon's ethnicity? He looks kinda Persian.

Fuck off pew cancer.

>just wait until they go through the kike indoctrination camps
It's up to us, we are the deciding factor on whether or not generation Z gets indoctrinated or not.

>wow it's a fucking non-happening

omg do u know taylor swift?!

>implying the kike indoctrination camps will work this time

we were the last wave

Sargon is a fucking liberal faggot who tried to co-opt Kekism.

Fuck him

Good we need the Jews to fuck off and die

I just know he's a fag who shoved a banana up his ass but not on camera.

the oldest are 17-years-old though

>he didn't watch the stream where one of them said the 14 words

Anglo-Saxon with a bit of black a few generations back.

kek agrees

>implying gen z has ever turned on an electric jew

Their cultural figures are the Sargon and Pewds of the world

I fucking love current year

Most autistic generation. Their memes will put ours to shame.

Nah mate attacking Sargon is punching left.

"Don't punch right" only means not attacking people farther to the right than you.

BEST TIMELINE

So what's the year range for Generation Z? I want a qt3.14 Gen Z redpilled gf.

Yeah call me back when he follows an actual redpill channel

The amount of kids being pulled out of public school is skyrocketing

AND IT WAS SO

There's few things I hate more than journalists. Watching the fall is SO fucking glorious.

T H I S

If you aren't going to become a teacher, or work in media....you better start memeing.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ

1980-2000 Millennial
2000- GenZ

And so the slow descent towards Sup Forums and the inevitable redpill

>pic related from my private collection: A Swedish Book from 1940 PewDiePie must have read

>caring about a candid shill
lel

Sure, but always remember that any effective change you can make is always incremental.

You're not going to redpill a person hardcore overnight. You start them with stuff like Pewdiepie, then they start hearing anti-feminist arguments from H3He, then JonTron redpills them a little further, while they get exposed to more Sup Forums memes, follow them here, and then we do the rest.

Some places say 1996 is the split.

>112982555
GOODNIGHT ANTIFA SCUM

This is how the assembly line to Sup Forums, the alt right, and white nationalism starts. So many normies started with people like Sargon, and he's now going to get a massive influx of users who will be exposed to what is essentially normified Sup Forums talking points and memes. Looking for the edgier source, they will eventually come here, and then eventually graduate to sites like TRS, dailystormer, and altright.com

The thing is, previous generations hadn't been redpilled on what college is going to indoctrinate them in. Gen Z kids already know all about it, thanks to us, and will be more immune to it.

Please tell me how I, as an 18 year old born in 98, am somehow more similar to somebody born in 1980 than somebody born in 2000?

It is only natural for parents to want their children to surpass them

Praise Kek it's happening

We're shifting left though. And its harder to redpill anyone because we're still bickering about what the true redpill is.

0-17

It's surprising and encouraging he followed someone with "alt" political leanings at all. I'm not a big fan of Sargon but he's much closer to the "alt right" ideology and definitely nowhere near the rabid antifa SJW fruitcakes. Going full blown racist in public with your real identity is pretty much a death sentence to most people's career's and social media

It's not like PewDiePie can just start retweeting Richard Spencer or some shit

But the more shit like this happens, the more we can normalize it, the sooner we can come out of hiding

I just started watching the stream from the beggining, Sargon has "Podesta torture" under his recently donwloaded videos on chrome, do they adress that?

>Stefan Molyneux becomes to Gen Z what Walter Cronkite was to the baby boomers

Only beta orbiter white men and virtue signaling women buy into this SJW shit. If these women see the Chads and funny guys being shitlords and "nazis", they will eventually come to us.

Mine fluttered open

Gen Z is already on the path of being the most redpilled generation of all time. Has nothing to do with the politics of it all, it's just the dynamic of young generations rebelling against the older crowd. Once the older establishment becomes blue pilled cucks, the younger generation becomes redpilled as fuck. It's a pendulum and will continue on forever, generation after that will be bluepilled as fuck. Let's just hope they make progress while they're in power.

As someone born in 1980, I can assure you that you are much closer in temperament to 2000 babies, as those of us born earlier are not stricken with the same high-level faggotry that you guys are.

wect.com/story/34521384/fbi-arrests-man-in-myrtle-beach-allegedly-planning-attack-in-the-spirit-of-dylann-roof
>regular user of Sup Forums

Look what monsters you guys create.

Exactly. Never discount the value of entry-level / light sources like Pewd etc, or stuff like Rebel Media. They'll start reading Breitbart, the dumber ones will watch Infowars, they'll get schooled on anti-globalism, and eventually they finally trace it back here and there's really no resisting the influence of this place. It's a fucking monster and it eats you up.

Exactly. Boomers were hippies, gen xers moderate liberals, gen yers are conservative, and gen z will be fascists/nazis. The pendulum swings from far left to far right in 4 gens.

What you tubers should I be watching? Obviously not pewdiepie but redpilled ones

>we're shifting left
Nope, the only leftist on this board are LITERAL shills and trolls that pretend they are shills to get (You)s.

he took the jew bait,
and is going to play the game

Fuck off with these dip shit threads. This is not political in any way shape or form.

No we're not.

We're a bit more nuanced than people who think we're pure nazis think we are, and we don't actually hate non-whites, as HWNDU. Being fiercely anti-globalism is the heart of it, but we're certainly mercilessly anti-communist and anti-SJW.

you probably are more similar to someone born in 2000, but they have to make the cut somewhere for the names sake and 2000 just fits.
The change is gradual, so it doesn't really matter which group you belong to.

We aren't shifting left, it just feels that way because while society is shifting right, it's still (obviously) does not meet Sup Forums's autistic standards and the board is unironically forced in a situation where they meme'd a quasi-civic nationalist into the meme house and have to defend him. So obviously having to make pro civic nationalist arguments to beat off the shills is causing some self-doubt in the community - still only to a negligible amount, but it's still felt. I dunno, that's kinda how the board has felt to me since the election. Sup Forums finally got its way and doesn't quite know how to handle it. You should be happy, it's obviously not our level of 14/88 screeching but it's still an overton shift in /ourdirection/. Big change does not happen overnight.

tfw not american

Is JonTron unironically World Order tier redpilled?

This seems right

Whatever you say, millenial faggot.
You numale cucks are worse than boomers on average.

our lord has spoken with trips of truth

This is what it takes for normies.

I would say: 80 to 87-88, then 89 to 93, then 94 to 97-98 are similar...
The split should be around 99-00 imho, what comes after is autism

Source or fake.
The only 2 faggots who stuff shit up their ass is The amazing shilling kike atheist, and gavin FUCKING LEAF McGinnis

youtube.com/watch?v=h6Q_b-DBuww

iDubbz, papa Franku, and if you're into watching the cutest Australian girl alive open pokemon cards then maxmoefoe.

Yeah Sargon is a faggot BUT as far as the culture war is concerned he's clearly more on our side than theirs. For Pewdiepie too align himself with the anti-SJW sphere is a big deal.

Indeed, it seems he is.
He was definitely way to the right of everybody else on the stream, and kept going on about how shit and oppressive Islam/Iran is and how lefties have lost their collective minds.

Even the Old Testament follows that pattern.

You'd have some rare patriarch or prophet help guide the culture towards godliness, then people would get comfortable and start going degenerate, things would go to shit, outsiders would invade and occupy the culture, people would paganize and get really faggoty, society would fall apart, and eventually there would be a hard, stern swing back to good values and they'd come back to a strong, abundant, godly society for a while.

PRAISE KEK

>first result is an image of kids through up heil Hitlers.

What did they mean by this.

He's an octaroon