TRUMP REJECTED

WASHINGTON, Feb 16 (Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s choice for national security adviser, retired Vice Admiral Robert Harward, has turned down the offer, sources familiar with Harward’s decision said on Thursday.

>be trump
>ask admiral harward to be your national security head
>get denied

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-14/shocking-report-finds-us-military-consistently-distorted-suppressed-or-substantially
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-10-15/lockheed-skunk-works-team-tackling-nuclear-fusion-reactor
i.sli.mg/OSt3MB.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It means that the Admiral is compromised, and he doesn't want media scrutiny.

Do you even think for yourself faggot?

>Shit
>Sandwich

It's a psyop. 5-d Parcheesi.

Kys jake

Sincerely,
a friend of harward

I AM Haward.

kek

>trust me goy

>has a cush as fuck, highly paid executive job at Lockheed
>also gets a fat Navy pension from 40 yrs of service
>give it all up to live under a microscope of fake news driven media, work way more hours, while getting paid a lot less

He might have something in his past as well he doesn't want dug up. Who knows? He's served his life, and has a right to say "no thanks".

>muh fake news

awww...you mad trumpkin?
big bad navy seal told daddy to pound sand?

>I can smell your busted vagina thru the screen

No it means the admiral doesn't want to suffer career suicide when Trump gets impeached. The military is turning against Trump every since he removed both the Fucking head of the joints chiefs of staff and National Director of intelligence from national security council as permanent members and replaced them with Steve fucking Bannon.

Trump is a retard.

Two of the men with the highest security clearances in the world won't be directing your security operations. But the alcoholic ex chief of Breitbart will.

Also think for yourself... faggot.

With his intelligence, Bannon can outplay all of your generals altogether at once.

He's had a long career and lots of time away from home. His family probably said no.

>Ask this guy. Shit will get fixed fast.

If this guy was in UAE with Lockhhed Martin then he was probably collaborating with CentCom (in Yemen) to fuck me out of my accolades while they tried to develop my theory without me, which should have been very easy for them since I spelled out the whole thing plainly in a few short, English language d0x

This is so wrong cuck. They are still on the counsel. The only change President Trump made, was making their attendance to meetings not pertaining to security or military, optional. God you're daft.

CENTCOM leaders "distorted, suppressed, or substantially altered analytic products"

Director of Intelligence and other senior intelligence staff, violated regulations, tradecraft standards, and professional ethics by modifying intelligence assessments

In June 2014, CENTCOM established an around-the-clock intelligence "fusion center"

OH REALLY??? "Unfortunately, there was no 'fusion' as people whose ideas conflicted with those of senior intelligence officials were not allowed to participate."

In late 2014, senior CENTCOM Intelligence Directorate leaders instructed analysts to cease all external coordination with other IC analysts.

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-14/shocking-report-finds-us-military-consistently-distorted-suppressed-or-substantially

OCTOBER 2014: Lockheed Developing Truck-Sized Nuclear Fusion Reactor

NOTE: This looks to me like they were falsifying reports about my research and excluded me from my own research program, and "in late 2014" after Lockheed went public they had some kind of reaction

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-10-15/lockheed-skunk-works-team-tackling-nuclear-fusion-reactor

ANALYSIS: I have previoulsy pointed out how close Lockheed's announcement and related scientific news was to the start of the oil crash. The creation of CENTCOM's "fusion center" in June 2014 aligns perfectly with the crash and it makes sense that the market reacted to the insider information relating to fusion since a successful fusion reactor spells absolute, unequivocal doom for the oil cartel.

>i.sli.mg/OSt3MB.png

more like he saw his boss is fucking psychotic and trying to force a meme ideology through an intransigent intelligence community bent on destroying him so he did the smart thing and backed off

that presser was a fucking disaster

you really think your fuhrer is gonna survive another couple months?

Nigga you gay.