IQ Tests Thread

Post'em

Congratulations. You're slightly more intelligent than a colored. Good job. Real proud of you bucko. Go get some ice cream.

fpbp : D

Post the site retard

>it only goes to 140

iqtest.dk

Btw, I prefer the term "above average"

I don't have a screenshot but mine was 115 and I skipped the last 10 questions

>slightly
fpwp

>above average intelligence of a human being
>not retarded

my iq is 85..
>im good right?

im smart :)

And more intelligent than the average anglo-american

>IQ test on internet
Not even once

Kek fucking brainlet

I took it and got a 117 once. I could take it again, but I know the answers, so it'd be cheating. I don't think this test is accurate enough anyway. But I do assume that my IQ rests somewhere in the 115-125 range. Probably on the lower end of that range.

IQ doesn't fucking matter anyway. Not unless you do something with that big old brain of yours. There are tons of moderate IQ people making millions. And at the end of the day, that's all that matters. How good is your life? How happy are you? How much can you help the ones you love?

>refugees
not even once

117 on that site. 123 according to a professionally administered test I took a few years ago. The professionally administered test took into account Working Memory, Processing, and Verbal Reasoning, all of which helped raise my digits.

IQ matters quite a bit actually.
You should read this book.

got a 131 in middle school.

probably less now that i've swallowed so many red pills and smoked lots of pots.

Where do you get one of these tests user?

Around 138 when I smoked weed everyday.
Intelligent enough to know I'm a gigantic egotistical faggot for bragging about internet iq tests on an anonymous image board

It was part of neuropsychological testing I had to take due to head trauma I sustained from a car accident. I had had my IQ tested when I was younger and they wanted to compare.

kek

bump

Ah. I want to find a legit one, but I just see one's for kids in my area.

f#*k yea dubble diggets