This makes me fucking sick

news.com.au/finance/business/retail/30-slabs-of-meat-sheets-two-199-coffee-machines-selfserve-scammers-haul-revealed/news-story/12ca2022479417d33adfbc6913030f47

So basically some mom racked a bunch of goods from the supermarket. Is it wrong, of course. But i can somewhat sympathize with her, considering who she stole from.

I find it fucking sickening she got the book thrown at her, yet nothing's been done about the crimes coles and woolworths have committed as a corporation against my country.

Ideally, both would get prosecuted yet only the small fry gets done for her crimes.

For international cunts who don't know, this is what the "poor innocent supermarket" has been doing to our country.

>Introduced self serves to cut as many jobs as possible, even when the technology was not perfected and buggy as shit and pissed off customers
>Stopped paying nightfill workers in a lot of stores, making them do it in the day so they can pay them less
>Exploiting the immigrant 457 visa scam to get "skilled" immigrants working in their head office and distribution teams

Now you can argue the above is just capitalism, but i agree. It's the tip of the iceberg though.

>Using 1 dollar milk as a loss leader, forcing the farmers to accept around 2 cents per litre of milk, financially driving our aussie farmers to ruin while coles collects about 30 cents per litre profit. The farmer who makes the milk is getting TWO CENTS.
>When the farmer complains and asks for a fair deal, they threaten to import chinese milk and cut them out entirely
>The farmer has nowhere to really sell his milk because they systematically destroyed any independent grocery stores in this country with shit like the loss leader milk.

Add in a nice side of tax evasion and these cunts have been bleeding the aussie taxpayer dry.
And then they get their media puppets to cry about a woman who stole a bit of shit? Again, i don't condone the stealing but for fuck's sake these hypocrites make me SICK.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Bolkus#Minister_for_Immigration_and_Ethnic_Affairs_1993.E2.80.9396
discord.gg/n6vky
discord.gg/rzA8ju9
news.com.au/finance/business/retail/what-will-amazons-revolutionary-new-australian-grocery-store-look-like/news-story/ffbd49b86022683361e79d443ba2d76a
youtube.com/watch?v=0VXOZeuB03Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's more, of course.

>Woolworths has been fucking funding safe schools (if you don't know what that is, have a read of this and vomit).
unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/

Thanks to these un-australian kike corporations many aussie farmers have killed themselves. I would love to see them savaged by meme magic, if any anons are interested in destroying some kikes.

Gets even fucking better too. Nick bolkus (if you don't know who he is, prepare to get redpilled hard) is best mates with coles execs!

>Costello and Downer are allies in this conflict. Coles, a subsidiary of Wesfarmers, employs ECG Advisory Solutions directly to supplement its own in-house corporate affairs division. Wesfarmers has its own corporate affairs division, managed by former Western Australian Labor Premier, Alan Carpenter, and supplements this fire-power with lobbying assistance from Downer's Bespoke Approach.

So who's this nick bolkus coles is allying itself with?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Bolkus#Minister_for_Immigration_and_Ethnic_Affairs_1993.E2.80.9396

That's right, he's the fucking politician who STARTED our immigration waves of niggers, chinks back in the 80's.
More recently, he's been hanging around with the clintons and "bespoke" is actually a joint lobby group FUNDED BY THE CLINTONS.

So we have a fucking corporate lobbyist who's got a history of selling out our country, taking clinton money and money from these supermarkets to push globalist agendas in our country.

It's literal fucking corruption and they are traitors.

Anyone interested in stopping this kikery?

M8 I am with you 100%

How do we stop this evil?

Woah, actual info on Sup Forums

bump bump bump

Cheers, i was thinking of making a discord for us to dig up dirt in, i have a whole fucking list of names. Then we could make some memes and spread the word, get people triggered over this, make it presentable to normies.

I just wanted to see if there are cunts who are interested. Burgers should be interested in helping us out because this corruption actually incriminates the clintons and proves they've been interfering in our country.

Why do they have a vagina logo, ausfriend?

Is cunt really that big over there?

bump.

So just don't buy from them? Or are they your only supermarket? Also, I don't think those farmers realize how fucked Woolworth's would be if every farmer refused to sell them milk. Who the fuck would trust Chinese milk?

I want to see that happen

I'd be down for it m8. All i have to say is that corruption needs to be taken down. If I can meme with the rest of you itd be great

discord.gg/n6vky

Right, all aussies interested in stopping our country going to shit by systematically draining the swamp, get in here.

Burgers, you should join us too because the clintons are linked to this and you can use some of our evidence as proof to meme with.

Euros, join if you want to be bros.

They have a near complete monopoly between the two of them.

They appear to be competing companies on the surface but i can prove they are closer than we think.

They price collude all the fucking time and use their aggressive market share to fuck over smaller businesses.

don't ignore me, cunt, have another bump

Thanks mate.

Shop at Aldi

This is pretty fucked up, I'm sorry to read about this, I feel your country is fairly relaxed and let's alot of shit slide like what happened with them taking away 80%of your guns and not really cracking down on your biker gangs.

Tbh idk much I'd be able to help out with but I'll bump you and wish you well friend.

Also extreme corporate tax dodger mate. Slightly better than coles and woolies but still unaustralian.

She stole $4500 worth of goods? Why do you think she shouldn't be prosecuted to the full extent of the law?

It's clearly a talking point to start a thread about an actual issue that might get written off as complaining/grandstanding otherwise.

>>>/reddit/

I do mate, have a read again of what i wrote. I want to see both her AND the scum sucking corporations prosecuted.

She stole 4500, they're stealing millions of taxpayer money.

>It's clearly a talking point to start a thread about an actual issue
That's a shit way to do it, she's a criminal and they caught her. Case closed.

That's a lot of text op but I read immigration waves of niggers and you got me on your side. In firing up the ovens!

join us in here mate!

Nick Bolkus is the Chairman of Directors of Nuturf Australia Pty Ltd,[16] and Envirogreen Pty Ltd.][17] and Director of Wondertreat Aust Pty Ltd.and Ecofertiliser Pty Ltd.[18

discord.gg/rzA8ju9

This dumb women ran this theft scam and then paid for every scam purchase with her own bank card instead of cash.

Dumb dumb dumb.

the only dodgy thing I have ever done at a self serve checkout was scam some apples as a slightly cheaper type of apple.

I really woke up to woolworths fucking over this country on a massive scale when I learnt during my work that they are the biggest (bigger than tattersals, TAB) gaming/pokies company.
I couldn't believe it, the whole family-oriented supermarket is actually in the gambling business which is known to rip of senior pensioners?
Honestly this shit doesn't surprise. I knew they were pretty morally ambiguous, I didn't know they were actually traitors to the nation.

globalism at it's finest

Have a read mate, it goes deep as fuck. They're full traitors. Join us in discord if you're interested.

Why meme hickok? Hes such a nice guy

Mates please do not become conspiracy retards.

Some fat Labor Party wog from Adelaide is not the secret mastermind of all the nation's ills.

hickock88 has a huge stash of weaponry, that alone would be a good reason to have him become the next Ben Garrison

There is nothing conspiracy about it. Every bit of legislation he's put forward is out in the open for us to see.

Obviously he's not the only one, there's many cunts just as bad as him. But i can only talk about one at a time.

Bumping this cause. Fuck those assholes.

Businesses should be forced to localize.
Fuck this stupid globalist bullshit.
It's worthless and turns citizens into serfs.

Now you know why businesses like it so much

>"got the book thrown at her"
>suspended sentence
lol @ OP.

If you steal, you're a thief.

Woolies and Coles are shit, of course, but they're only as shit as we allow them to be.

Daily reminder Amazon groceries want to come to australia with the sole purpose of 'destoying' coles and woolies.

They'll probably fuck us over worse but atleast coles and woolies will also get fucked over.

We need a law confining companies to a single market.

If you do groceries you cannot do anything else. No insurance, no gambling, just groceries.

Same goes for all the other companies.

news.com.au/finance/business/retail/what-will-amazons-revolutionary-new-australian-grocery-store-look-like/news-story/ffbd49b86022683361e79d443ba2d76a

It's why I'm happy to spend a little more and shop at IGA.

At least I feel like I'm giving those that actually work to sustain our population a fighting chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=0VXOZeuB03Y

discord.gg/rzA8ju9

Join us in here

Thats what you get for giving up your guns you cuck

Enjoy slavery

i like self serve check outs. i dont know why people complain about them being buggy. i suspect they are just too stupid to do the job 14 year old girls do. or maybe its because theyre autists who crave the attention of those same girls. check outs are a gold mine for fat, autistic neets who want to talk to a female at her job where she is forced to reply to his creepy retarded questions. thats why people complain about self serve.

I don't like them because they fucking steal jobs from aussies AND are buggy. I scanned some tomatoes the other day and it fucking doublescanned, i had to waste time getting an operator to remove the fucking item.

I actually suspect it adds doubles of items occasionally as a intentional bug, because shoppers won't notice and pay extra.

Low quality post.

hope u enjoy it cunt

A woman? Being convicted of a crime? Holy shit rooinloo, you blokes have your shit together. Here in the good ol' US it's literally impossible for a white woman to get arrested, let alone convicted.

Sounds like the Australian version of Walmart.
Here's a bump OP.

>they fucking steal jobs
m8 come on. By that logic the motor car stole jobs from stable boys.

It is just a silly way of looking at things.

says an american corporate cuck. hows that trickle down?

Me where should we meet up you got a plan goy?

hop in discord mate, we're researching new angles. could always use more manpower

discord.gg/rzA8ju9

>unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/
what the fuck!

We are a nation of criminals! These laws are racist against my people who cannot help what they are

why do people attribute shitty business practices and abuses to "capitalism"? that's like attributing violence to freedom

And we now have mechanics to fix the motor cars, what jobs are automatic checkouts creating?

so uber should be outlawed cos it puts taxis drivers out of business? should we have stopped cars to save the jobs of carriage makers and blacksmiths and horse breeders? the times change cunt

>When the farmer complains and asks for a fair deal, they threaten to import chinese milk and cut them out entirely
Farmers should laugh in their faces at this, even chinks don't want to drink chinese milk

Perhaps if the technology fucking worked properly. I'm not a boomer who can't use them, they are buggy as shit and lag like they're running windows 98.

fat wog from Adelaide detected

BUMP we need more aussies to join us in discord and unravel this web.

we can put a stop to these corrupt cunts
discord.gg/rzA8ju9

I like them as they allow me to steal heaps of shit

Those self checkouts break down all the time and need to be fixed.

Someone designs and builds them. someone builds the software and updates it.

In the end it doesn't matter. If you are going to ban innovation you are an idiot running some sort of shitty planned economy.

>Aldi

>feeding your shekels to the Eternal Kraut
nah senpai

>They appear to be competing companies on the surface but i can prove they are closer than we think.
If you can prove it this will be huge. I'm with you either way, but not sure what I can do. I always verbally abuse the corporate fucks at woolies and Coles and bunnings, office works, etc. Hardly ever shop there, but a few times a year I show my power level and redpill a few customers in these places. Something has to be done, bros.

>shopping at any supermarket
Buy your shit from Fruit and Veggie markets and butchers ect. It's all higher quality anyway.

Hop in the discord mate, we're trying to uncover some links right now.

Really need more good honest aussies in here, can't do this alone.

you should be for self service checkouts, in fact you should be for more automation wherever possible so the government stops shipping in 3rd world shitskins to fulfill these jobs

self serve checkouts are slow and annoying

meanwhile the actual checkout staff at my local coles are all qt uni students

>higher quality
Not if it is cheap. A high end butcher charging $40 a kilo will be better quality.

But if the prices are the same as supermarkets the odds are they have the same suppliers.

>Businesses should be forced to localize.
No. If they're foreign to begin with they should just fuck off.

Don't forget that after the milk backlash Woolworths launched "Farmers Own" which is devoid of Woolies branding in an attempt to trick people into thinking it was an "independent brand" and thus fairer to the farmers

Exactly what I mean.
Globe spanning businesses need to die off.

that the one where they give the farmer a couple cents more and pretend that makes everything ok?

boycott milk

Checked

>Single mum
Almost had me giving a fuck their m8. Gj

But self serve checkouts are superior to regular checkouts if you don't have a whole shopping cart full of stuff.
They more than double the speed at which people can pay for their stuff which means no more waiting in lines while grandpa talks to the cashier about his grandkids

>Shop at Aldi
Don't. Don't buy into the prepackaged Jew. You can literally buy everything you need at butchers, fishmongers, fruit and veg stores and bakeries. Don't be a faggot. Your going to actually get better products and things you wouldn't find in a supermarket. Don't fall for the convenient Jew.

This desu. Should only be used as an ingredient.

HEre is a story from IGA:

>A Melbourne supermarket operator will face court after allegedly underpaying young workers more than $11,000 over two years.

>Said "Sam" Haddad, who owns the Fairfield IGA supermarket and used to own the Altona IGA, faces charges in Federal Circuit Court for underpaying six workers a total of $11,373 between 2013 and 2015.

Doesn't sound very Aussie.

I like prepackaged shit. Suck me off brah

Is there anything good about IGAs?
They're more expensive and usually smaller.

1. People running companies are obligated to maximise profit.
2. Shit visa schemes are the government's fault.
3. You don't understand how the dairy industry cartels work.

Fucking Australians, man.

Abolish all supermarkets.

stay in school and get a good job

I worked at woolies as night-fill manager for a few years. I was there when they first installed the self serve checkouts. I'm old fashioned and had a good old fashioned rant about the new machines taking jobs.

Strangely, the older (40+yo) checkout chicks were usually the most vocal supporters of the machines. "Stop complaining, its gonna make things easier when its busy"
I lost it at one, told her to her face; "They're still gonna need people to put cornflakes on the shelf, I can't say the same for you."

I took great pleasure in watching those same bitches get btfo and dropped one by one over the next year. FYI, checkout chicks didn't get "reallocated" to different departments, they were dismissed. Sure, the machines cost jobs, however, it was the laziest people that lost them. Eg: that one old bitch at the smoke counter, who pretends she is doing something important in the visitor logbook so she doesn't have to serve you. Not the ones busting their asses to keep the place running.

The whole thing was an amazing shitshow. It was pretty fun to be a part of at the time to be honest.

1. Maori eat the natives
2. They are Polynesian but claim to be the natives
3. You fuck sheep

Fucking sheep, man.

I have a friend who is a screenwriter who would like to turn your life story into a big budget movie.

'Exploiting the immigrant 457 visa scam to get "skilled" immigrants working in their head office and distribution teams'

Really mate? Is that your poor excuse to not being to find a job?

Racists BTFO

In the USA the self checkout scanners weigh the product you scanned, to verify that the scanned item matches the weight that it should have.

The process is instantaneous, and it does not slow down the checkout process.

If noodles weigh 75 grams, and the meat pack weighs 1000 grams, the sale is stopped, and a clerk will verify the transaction.

You could scan a kilo of beef, at the kilo of chicken price, and get away with it I suppose.

>discord.gg/n6vky
Discord link has expired, can you send another?

You sure showed me.

When they were first introduced I think they'd weigh your stuff, but I don't think they do that anymore.
Or maybe I just stopped noticing it

>Chinese milk

lol farmers should have called their bluff. Chinese milk is basically poison.

>In the USA the self checkout scanners weigh the product you scanned, to verify that the scanned item matches the weight that it should have.
They did that when it was first rolled out here, but it was almost impossible to completely a purchase without it fucking up and needing assistance so I'm pretty sure they canned it for everything but vegetables and shit you measure out yourself.

>You could scan a kilo of beef, at the kilo of chicken price, and get away with it I suppose.
And people do indeed do this for vegetables and fruit, since you manually select what it is anyway.