youtube.com/watch?v=X4_hZRENf70
youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
youtube.com/watch?v=5NCHE1sGy80
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously?

we need 60 more threads about this gayfag autist pls

he floats around 52mil for awhile

it's weird his videos only get 2.5-4 million views, you'd think he'd get at least 8-12 million per video

how much fucking accounts are inactive, damn

youtu.be/UgSP_Pr74Xk

Ever since the story broke Monday he's been gaining insane amounts of subscribers

They can't kill him

I had no fucking idea who he was prior to this whole debacle but gave him a subscribe earlier today just because of it. I'll probably never watch any of his videos but I felt it was an important symbolic gesture to show support for a media figure who is clearly now, whether he expected/wanted it or not, firmly on our side of the battlelines.

Other than a few sentences that were jokes dumb fucks apparently over reacted to, has he actually made any content that is interesting to anyone over 11 years old?

What happened on Wednesday? Youtube fudged the figures like the like bar?

this

sage

who gives a fuck
it's getting tiresome the amount of threads here due to this retard

The youtube glitch.

this also checked

Sorry shareblue. The coordinated deep state attack on Pewdiepie has failed

>50+ mio subs
>still growing

How the fuck?

>tfw you will never be a talentless faggot and make millions doing autistic shit

He also thinks you're a joke. He mocked Sup Forums in his valentines day vid

You're literal cucks for worshipping him

The Führer has returned

This kills the shill

Youtube hides views I think. It takes a while to process them or some shit. It probably takes a shitload of real news as fake too.

i dont know if it will be that coodinated, i imagine it to be like a kike social media response team

>autistic shit
He just talks to a camera for 10 minutes. He doesn't play videogames anymore, hasn't for a while now.

>Argentina is that populated
Spooky as fuck that they outnumber us 3 to 1.

yeah, pewds is our guys and we'll black out the sky with 10,000 threads about him, and no, you won't meme in the shade

he apologized in his new video and said he didn't like hate groups and that he wasnt a nazi so i dont like him anymore now

Same here. Never watched a vid but subscribed to support. Feels good. I might give him a couple watches for the hell of it.

Deal with it faggot.
He's leading people into acceptance of Sup Forums humour.
He's got a bigger reach than most of the media and it's aimed towards future generations.
Everyone here should be kissing his ass.
He's keeping sjw faggots from pushing us back into the socially unacceptable realm.
I'm even tempted to actually make a youtube accout to inflate his subs even more and I'm not even a fucking youtube fan.

>talking to a cam for 10min
>not autistic

Seriously, what do you kids see in that guy?

>PDP gains 6 million subs for this whole ordeal

I am one of these. He's not my type of entertainment. But he does the lords work.

DEUS VULT

2017 is the year we out-jew the jew.

Why is that a surprise?

No need to be like this.

Just because you are an unsuccessful neet shit posting here every day

I think you mean 10 million, goy.

>kids
I'm the same age as him. Talking to a camera is fucking normal dude. I talk to myself all the time, too prude for a camera. Just how old are you grandpa that you think talking to a camera is weird?

This is the information/internet era. Wake up.

Your mental pictures are far from reality.
That's why we don't care.

Yea people unsub their netcuck and sub to the felix

>Nigeria and fucking Pakistan at 200 mil growing the fastest
WAKE ME UP

Well he can't just openly admit he's redpilled af.

Just gave him another myself

>I talk to myself all the time,

Everyone does that. But, you don't record it and post it on the internet for everyone to see.

>Just how old are you grandpa that you think talking to a camera is weird?
I'm 25 and i think vlogs are a waste of internet space.
>This is the information/internet era. Wake up.
user, please.
>pic related

Well I have 2 friends who are youtubers(bunch of nobodies both of them but they don't do it for views), my cousin who is 4 years younger than me streams videogames like this cuck Pew used to do.

And why don't you take it on camera and to Youtube? Maybe you can become the next youtuber if you have hot opinions.

Its common as fuck bro, or at least here it is. We have our own major Youtubers here. Youtube is a huge part of our culture, and its not weird at all over here.

where were you when PewDieFuckingPie became the leading countercultural figure of a generation?

Holy shit this is the dankest timeline yet conceived

Muds breed like rats.

Indeed.

Dankest timeline indeed.

>bunch of nobodies both of them but they don't do it for views
Ye because they're not getting any.
>And why don't you take it on camera and to Youtube? Maybe you can become the next youtuber if you have hot opinions.

Dude, i'll be sending to hell everybody. You internet fuckups seriously rustle my jimmies on a daily basis with your twisted logic and
>"muh feefees"
I don't have the energy anymore to speak to people and show them why they're wrong etc.

Also, i'm the exact opposite of a pedophile. I can't stand being around kids. They're disgusting.

>Youtube is a huge part of our culture, and
>its not weird at all over here.

It should be weird, though.

> that ratio

The best part of you slid down the crack of your mothers ass in the hospital on the day you were born.

You don't want to have children?

But...you are dying, German.

My...foreskin or something?

>waste of internet space
Idiot

I can spread my seed but, i really don't want to deal with that much responsability.

>what's a joke?
Kill yourself.

>trying to save face on an anonymous image board
Idiot

He's unstoppable
Holy shit

>calling others out on their jokes because you don't have any sense of humour and probably get bullied at school
>on an anonymous image board

Softly kill yourself with a spoon

Underage ban.

A N T I F R A G I L E

Look who's talking.

Shariablue's problem is that they're perpetually playing catchup. They can copy, and they can react, but they can't create.

wtf i love pewdiepie now

this

You spook bc you are hated by every one of your neighbours bc traitors

youtube.com/watch?v=X4_hZRENf70

Not like any of you, neighbors, have done anything for us, ever. Except attack us and attempt to take our land.

Fuck all of you. At least UK and USA aren't stealing territory from us.

The article trashing him had ROLFE WINKLER as the lead author.

CypriJew detected.

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

What territory?, you are a fucking strip you have no allies

What is the final solution to the media question...?

Why do you faggot millennials not know what the word "literally" means? Hope you choke on your vape you faggot

This post smells strongly of the jew

>What territory
>said the country that was a Uruguay levels of small before taking the Patagonia from us
Kys.

Checked

You can't fool me with your jewish tricks

Digits confirms

youtube.com/watch?v=5NCHE1sGy80

>Be nazi
>Don't wanna be a typical Sup Forumsfag that just shitposts and does nothing
>becomes most popular youtuber
>becomes financially independant
>starts redpilling the masses
>too big to fail, the kikes are powerless
Fuck all of you that talk trash

I have 55 subscriptions but I only keep up with a dozen.

Most of the time I just subscribe because I'm vaguely interested in checking out the channel later and don't want to spend any time finding it again.

>implying it wasn't us who redpilled you
Nice try, Felix.

Srsly, how did a video game player become so famous on Youtube? I don't understand it. I'd expect like a singer or something to have that many subscribers... what is it about Pewdiepic that makes him so popular?

I've seen a few of his vides and he is pretty entertaining, but enough to garner the most views of any youtube ever?

I don't get it. I mean, I don't mind at all. In fact I love it because he's shitting on the media, buy I still don't get how he even got this popular. Was he like the very first youtuber to do video game walk through videos?

Because people feel alone and want a buddy to play video games with and laugh.

You're suprised you're outbread by niggers?

The "death to all Jews" episode was legitimately hilarious.

I honestly forgot I unsubscribed to him at some point. So I resubscribed.

>be Sup Forums
>sit on fat ass all day complaining about the world instead of doing something
rly activates my almonds

Social media is a cancer and 99.9% of youtubers are pure shit and the fact it is a huge part of your culture just shows how fucked up your culture is. But no worries, same with ours too. Just a fucked age with every fucking person believing their opinion is worth focusing on, when it usually is not. Or they are special somehow, at least enough to warrant 'followers', when usually they are not. I was raised to believe being a 'follower' was a sign of weakness. You fuckers wear it like a badge of honor.
But hey one of our biggest social media celebs got famous for being pissed on, so we got that.

top notch bantz as always you cunts keep up the good work eh

Kek is with him, there is no way that Pewds can fail

Pewdiepies greatest appearance was on Murdoch Murdoch.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4

Does Pewds live in US or in Sweden?

UK

Remember when the Jews attacked James rolfe for expressing his opinions on the new ghost busters?

They keep trying to attack youtubers and they keep failing.

I'm way outside of his demographic but there's always a first and he definitely got early mover advantage.

Beyond that I attribute it to finally being old enough to not understand what kids are into.

What did Kek mean by

this

>YouTube drama
>faggot redditor Swede
>52 threads a day about this shit

This place is officially more cancerous than 2006's Sup Forums.

Usually when you see big dips followed by big increases, it's due to some sort of glitch.

Jesus fuck look at those Africans go. We won't even have room in the ocean for them soon.

I like how you're too stupid to realize that this is part of the modern world, and that by not accepting that this is politically relevant, you will become an antiquated codger well before you should.

Like him, hate him, it doesn't matter, this is proof of and essentially an extension of Trump's "fake news" campaign.

Meant for