Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/StevenCrowder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who is that

piss off crowder

literally who

youtube.com/user/StevenCrowder

He was funny in Workaholics but he hasn't been that good in anything else.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump keep the nuclear codes.

Boring cunt

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Less crossdressing. More guns.

Just watched his show live about an hour ago it ended. He had Joe Rogan on who totally apologised because he was drunk yesterday and they revisited the issues they talked bout and had a really good conversation.

Also, Joy Villa is a fucking babe. What a great personality.

looks like pure shit to me
he can be your guy if you swing that way, m8

Joy Villa is a scientologist. No.

This tbqhfamalamajam, we need to repent for our crimes. Cant wait for 2040, fucking racist whites scared of becoming a minority? WHATS WRONG HONKEES ARE MINORITIES TREATED BAD OR SOMETHING???

#BLM #woke #hwndu #notmypresident

I dont know crowder is a bit too far right and extreme in some of his views for my tates. I mean I hate jews as much as the next person but I am not advocating that every last one should be hunted down and killed.

But with shows such as "white power with crowder" and "gas the kikes and make them scream louder with crowder" what else do you expect

JSANSA, is not /ourguy/.

wtf I loved crowder now.

Yes. Yes he is. Weedfags go back to canada.

No.

no

He's a fucking christian white male terrorist, fucking scum makes me sick. We Antifa will crush you fascists and make a haven for trans and PoC all oppressed by white male patriarchy.

Not bad. Not great. Definitely not funny. Would be pretty good if he had some talented writers.

nice bait

Keep thinking that nazi. The revolution is upon you, Plumpf will be out within a week, mark my words we are everywhere.

No.

top kek man your good

he's a betamale cuck so I guess he is Sup Forums's guy

i don't even like ryan reynolds

Nice try.
Sup Forumsack to reddit

no. and neither is rogan. Alex Jones is our guy

Xenu could be real. Just about as probable as all other gods.

I love Workaholics

He is mediocre.