BULLSH!TMAN

Post them.

>every anti-2A youtube video ever

somebody made a template with "Paid for by the British taxpayer" in the corner. Anyone still have that?

All the ones that I made are variations on the 'no comments section' theme.

Number 6.

Last one.

wtf is this lol

CBC does this all the time unless the like ratio is high enough that they expect only positive comments.

Canadian media is so fucking trash and clearly an extension of the governmently

Based David Prowse and the green cross code man

>wtf is this lol

It's Bullshit Man. Are you blind?

Have no bullshitmen to post, but it does bother me when """""news""""" sites have no section for comments. Virtually all of them are left wing sources too... no surprise there really

So this guys name is actually
(((Sup Forums)))(((MAN))))

WUT is that ribbon supposed to mean to me?

Not only will this meme never likely take off, but if it does, it can just be taken over by us, like how we co-opted fake news. I want to make Harry Potter a nazi meme now though, as shit libs will lose their shit if Harry Potter become Harry "white" Power. Other than star wars, its their favorite analogy source. Part of me also wants to see Harry as a nazi to piss of the shit lib author, ruining her creation.

I don't think sites that are not established can survive without comments. It is a double edged sword, it makes people come back but most of the time people use it to call out the bs of an article. Sites like CNN don't need them since they are established but I remember the good old days (2 years ago) when they allowed disqus comments and 80% were calling them out on their bs. I think the worst site on the internet for commenting is www.mediaite.com. Go to any article and look at the shit liberals post and tell me your hatred of them doesn't go up.

You've been successfully shilled by mother Russia.

>bongs spend millions of tax payers money to force a meme

Shouldn't have used mah moniez to troll the interwebz no I feel obligated o make humerous images to spite you. Gratis for Sup Forums all exclusives naturally.

>You could have prevented this

Rate Mine

some pretty satanic digits you got there

For (you)s

Tryna not have Satan take my dear sweet mom

FUCK YOU SATAN

Why isn't Bullsh!tman a woman?
Or black?
Or crippled.
Or trans.
Or a pedo.

I thought this was current year. What the fuck, shitlords?

kek

It's the hijacking of an ad that the British Government spent 60 million on in order to counter "alt-right propaganda."

not tonight satan

Immunity Man to save the day!

implying that any comment section wasnt pure cancer.

This "fake news" thing smells like a orchestration, using these anons as resources, every memetic thread looks very tidy.
Weird stuff, very dangerous game.

>mfw I see an immunity man cancel out my satanic quads + reply to this post

BullshitMan should be drawn to resemble Karl Pilkington since he thought it up.

Stupid question, but where do you post this one? When someone refers to another MSM outlet in comments section?