Literally Hitler

TRENTON, N.J. — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says President Donald Trump made him order meatloaf when they dined together at the White House this week.

Christie and his wife, Mary Pat, joined Trump at the White House on Tuesday.

The Republican governor said while guest hosting a New York sports talk radio show Thursday that Trump pointed out the menu and told people to get whatever they want. Then he said he and Christie were going to have the meatloaf.

‘‘This is what it’s like to be with Trump,’’ Christie said. ‘‘He says, ‘There’s the menu, you guys order whatever you want.’ And then he says, ‘Chris, you and I are going to have the meatloaf.’’’

Trump said ‘‘I’m telling you, the meatloaf is fabulous,’’ according to Christie.

Trump and Christie discussed the nation’s opioid epidemic during the lunch.

Christie on Wednesday signed a series of bills he requested to address the crisis, including a five-day limit on initial prescriptions for opioids and mandating state-regulated insurance plans cover treatment.

He said he didn’t talk with Trump about any jobs.

Trump is such an alpha he treats his friends like a 2 dollar hooker.

This is the one.

This is scandal that will destroy Trump forever.

Fuck. I could go for some Meatloaf now.

krispy kream was always trumps bitch, this is nothing new

Well in Trumps' defense, on a NJ radio show the night before his meeting with trump, Chris said you do what the president tells you to do.

Remember to consider New Hamshure's terrible heroin problem whilst dining.

I think you mean Trump told him to get "just the meatloaf".

Did you just assume my dinner?

This truly is the dankest timeline of them all

kek

Fake news.

HD photography was a mistake. That crusty nose, that solo white hair

>quick rundown

if you're excited about something you want to share it with your friend. you might even force your friend because you like it so much. that's kind of what friends do sometimes.

If it's that good goddamn try it. Shit

his mouth looks so small
how is this possible, which hole did all the food go into? ear?

>Meatloaf

Can't Trump now order exotic food from all over the world like fried swedish boys?

Digits confirm.

I can only imagine how good the meatloaf at the white house is. Shits probably 50% veal.

This isn't funny anymore. Trump is out of control.

Meatloafgate

PIZZAGATE BTFO

Leave the gun. Take the meatloaf.

thanks for the link nigger

Meatloaf is delicious and probably healthier than what Christie was gonna order. He's looking out for his bros. And meatloaf probably is cheaper so he saved me some money.

Trump's our guy

That guy kinda looks like Luca Brasi

Of course Christie Creme would complain about the food

Not gonna lie, former meatloaf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump make Christie his bitch boy. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the premium beef.

Love Trump. He sounds like a good shit.

>‘‘This is what it’s like to be with Trump,’’ Christie said. ‘‘He says, ‘There’s the menu, you guys order whatever you want.’ And then he says, ‘Chris, you and I are going to have the meatloaf.’’’

tfw you will never be ordered by Trump what to order for Lunch.

>said the increasingly nervous launch codes

Was he going to order the salad.

This fat fuck has never complained about eating anything ever. Until now of course because Trump made me do it.
Fat fucking pig. You loved the meatloaf you fucking cuck

Kek

I can't tell if he was complaining or being positive about it.
Nothing said the meatloaf wasn't good.

was eating loaf a part of your plan?

So if you order meatloaf at a restaurant, what do you get? I've only ever seen pictures like this and things like Malcolm in the Middle that shows it as a thing poor people eat.

>be me
>be governor of new jersey or some random hellhole
>get to eat lunch with God Emperor
>get treated like a bitch in front of my wife
>He lets everyone order whatever they want but makes me order meatloaf
>I'm mad and want to fight back but can't say anything
>besides, I really like meatloaf
>I want to fight back I think of that delicious smelly loaf and start drooling
>Then he speaks
>Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work.
>Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece.
>It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.
>Christy, take off your robe.
> Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument.
>Sabrina, remove your dress.
>In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism.
>Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little.
>Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority.
>In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock.
>Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole.
>Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds.
>Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it.
>But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

I'll bet they had water too. THESE NAZIS MUST BE STOPPED

holy shit he is disgusting

Trump is fatter than Christie. He just hides it with big sweeping suits and oversized ties.

You don't really order meatloaf at restaurants.. More of a food your mum would make.

>Trump is so smart he even plays eight-dimensional mousetrap with cameras

Yeah I got that but the story is that they ordered it, granted it was at the white house but I bet they have a kitchen and staff comparable to a high class restaurant.

>eating a literal loaf of meat
>and its hamburger meat
fucking pig disgusting familia

It probably looked something like that.
It was probably delicious too.

What's the problem, did fatty want meat loaves?

Rude

They wouldn't even give him any peanut butter and jelly to put in it

Literally gulag rations

What the fuck is that

Why is Christie even bothering to talk to Trump after toadying up for months during the campaign and getting nothing?

Presumably, Trump's (((son-in-law))) is still freezing him out for catching his father breaking the law.

>mfw i'll never eat meatloaf with Trump

Food. You may have seen it in a magazine somewhere.

Probably on an American one

When I make meatloaf I usually use two or three types of meat.

Meatloaf

>New Jersey Gov.
>at the White House
>guest hosting
He didn't even pay for the meatloaf then

HAHAHA

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

MADMAN!

when you're at the white house and the President tells you it's dinner time.

coulda used some ping pong pepper poppers too eh bong

now i want to meatloaf too. i bet it was excellent

fucking kek

he didn't make him order it he was just reminiscing about momma's home cooked meals

Hm...Quite interesting.

lol

America

Me too...

Meatloaf is the only american food I consider to be truly delicious, put some gravy on that shit, side of sweet peas and mashed potatoes, mmmmm.

Why can't reporters ask the hard hitting questions. I want to know if the meatloaf was indeed fabulous.

You took the words right out of my mouth

Underrated, have some of my expensive bandwidth

Why live

the rest of the food had chemtrails in it, Trump was saving Christie from the radio-activated poisoning that he's gonna use to wipe out the leakers (like in Kingsmen). Christie's too much of a fat fuck to appreciate that though.

Hitler was a veterinarian

>Oh jeez Chris, are we going to have to ride home with the windows down?

Usually a couple slices. Generally served with mashed potatoes and gravy as well as some kind of veggie (usually peas, corn, or carrots.)

I think the word you were going for is "vergetairan"

Very nice.

This is really just a thing you do with your friends. If they don't want it they speak up and say, "Nah. I don't feel like meatloaf."
You then say, "You sure? Trust me, you're missing out. It's awesome and I know you'll love it."

At which point they can either go along with their mate who was just making sure his buddy got a great meal, or politely decline and order what you want.

Don't just silently go along with it and then bitch to the press about "this is what it's like to be with [that monster]."

Though tbf there's no link to see the context of the rest of the article and there's a good chance whatever he said was taken out of context in the first place.

Mountain out of a mole-hill.

Out of interest, did he mention if he enjoyed the meatloaf?

DID I?

I would laugh my ass off if on top of actually making america great he ends up whipping chris into shape.

kek

absolutely what

THICC

Not going to lie, former Trump supporter here. It's just hilarious watching him crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't have him choosing what free-born Anericans eat when they go out with him for dinner.

>He hasn't seen AP
>I bet he's never even got repeating numerals

>mfw that picture makes me wish Trump would have dinner with a make-a-wish foundation kid where a picture of them both smiling is taken so I could photoshop a happy retarded pepe with a pinwheel hat in the kid's place and make a meme

Fuck i'm autistic.

You were so close.

There was a story about LBJ ordering Pierre Salinger to "Eat your beans, Pierre." Which Pierre of course did. And he resigned the next day. But of course, LBJ is a liberal icon, so it was 40 years before the story came out and then people just chuckled. "Oh, that babykiller. Such a cut-up."

good god

these gets
these hips
my cock

What's wrong with meatloaf?

I love meatloaf

>off by one
JUST

meats arent supposed to be loafs

thats for bread

Some of you Canadians are alright. Don't go to your mosque tomorrow.

Literally wasn't even going for the big get but it felt bad regardless.

That fat fuck was going to get the meatloaf regardless