What do you think Sup Forums

What do you think Sup Forums

I disagree with that proposal

>black people
>Paying for things

Good. Let's make Wisconsin a joke of a school.

(((Civic Nationalists))) believe that blacks will ever be real Americans when they do shit like this on a regular basis

Holy shit there are schools in Wisconsin?

>How to lose every election ever

The left keeps doubling down on this bullshit that has proven time and time again not to work and I'm so fucking happy.

Average people are just going to think you're retarded and black supremacists. Democrats pander to these people and they wonder why they lose.

Let the university take ownership of them like prisons do and force them to work for their tuition.

They technically aren't paying anything

I would be embarrassed by that, if I were black.

As a transracial black man, I agree. It's time for white people to start paying us back for slaver.

>black student enrollment at the university is 15%
>black population of Wisconsin is 6%
Really, and I mean truly, makes you think.

>free

When will Liberals realize that nothing truly comes for free?

I should be allowed to live in Buckingham palace because the Romans discriminated against my British ancestors 2000 years ago.

>university out of reach for black students

Then why are there any black people on campus?
If even one black person could make it, why couldn't any other? Nothing was stopping them.
Hell, it's EASIER to get in as a black student because of affirmative action and race scholarships.

UW Madison? It's already a joke, not much more you can do there.

I didn't know Wisconsin had black people. Went to Appleton once and didn't see one the 3 days I was there.

I don't give a shit so long as the students pay for it and they keep the costs off the tax payers of the state.

>that obvious racism

I think it's a blatant violation of title 2 and 6 of the civil rights act and if the campus does this, they should forfeit all federal funds.

I suggest a legal alternative: The students petitioning may directly donate money to whatever black students they wish for their tuition.

(((White nationalists))) think that ((they)) aren't brainwashing this kids into being spoiled brats in college

but, Then those blacks will all be Liberal..

>free

Every urban area in every part of this country has at least one area full of black people. They tend to migrate toward state with the best gibs.

IDk I shit ton came in to La Cross a few years ago, shit sucks.

We should meme this into actually happening. Nothing will redpill normies faster than actually seeing the consequences of these polices in action. As soon as black people at that univeristy start getting free tuition there will be a reactionary shift to the right from everyone else at that university like we have never seen before. This could be the beginning of the awakening of our state university system.

tfw poor
tfw because white cant get any of dem programs

hmmmmm

How is this not black privilege?

>no blacks in wisconsin

Milwaukee is 500,000 people, 50% black

If it's only for STEM, then ok.

Pretty much
In high school all the women and non whites (90% of the school) were all getting handouts for free scholarships and easy to get scholarships for just about anything. I had to rely on getting good grades to get into college and I'm in a lot of debt because I got shit for scholarships

My main gripe with this is that I won't be able to see the moment when the school tells the student government to fuck off.

Are there like ten black college students at any one time in Wisconsin?
One of those will graduate?

Perfect, throw more free shit at them.

As long as Wisconsin pays for it and none of my federal tax dollars are used. If Wisconsin wants to fuck themselves thats on them.

>lefty students
>demanding more gibs me dats

I am shocked. Shocked.

wow leaf, whats with the change of heart?

Just thought about this. Say you get a 23 and Me report, and the report says you have a .05/1.00% African ancestry.

You now have unrefutable evidence that you're technically "African American" to some extent. Unless they have a certain percentage requirement; EVERY white college applicant should do this and claim minority status. Shut the system down.

Sure, just make a 4.0 GPA requirement.

>What do you think Sup Forums
you can send black students to college, but you can't make them learn.