I don't believe any of you actually care about the well being of Christianity or the West

I don't believe any of you actually care about the well being of Christianity or the West.
You say everyone is degenerate but then you are some of the most degenerate people I have ever interacted with.
>Being racist is degenerate
>Liking Traps is degenerate
>Hating anyone in general is degenerate

BTFO Sup Forums. You say you are Christian and yet don't follow any of his teachings. If any of you actually do care about the fall of our civilization, stop spending your days in your parents' basements, go to church and spread the gospel. I am /a real Christian/ and I will save our values in a better way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5HiAaAkhkSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm going to tell you all about your religion while having nothing but contempt for it and God.
>(((You)))
Fucking hang yourself.

good advise, but please, GO to a traditional catholic church, not those modernists/novus ordo or other heretical "Christian" sects.

Go to church.

I am Catholic.

>>Being racist is degenerate
Fuck off shill racism isn't even real. It's the natural order of things to want to keep your societies pure.

If you were an actual Christian and not a zogposter u would've learned that lesson already from ur crusader forefathers

>racism isn't even real

Racism, by definition, is thinking of one race as being higher than another. Pretty sure that happens all the time, especially on Sup Forums.

>Racism isn't real
>Christian
Pick one.

Get fucked, OP. Christ would be disappointed in you. Pic related.

I'm a Greek Christian Orthodox, born and raised to love and defend my culture faith and country. I can't speak for everyone, but I see a lot of people on here interested in Orthodoxy, I don't believe anyone here LARPs as a Christian

Somehow, I don't think Christ not being a treehugging cuck equals him not being nice. Jesus is literally about turning the other cheek.

And despite what this bluepill says, tolerance is clearly difficult, especially for the average frogposter.

Didn't the bible want separate races...that's the part people leave out when the discuss all humans, it means your race

Christianity is another sandjew book

God aand spirituality are all that matter

Church is degenerate lies

Your god doesn't exist

Think of it in terms of Lawful Good. Being compassionate, forgiving, and loving doesn't mean you have to be a beta faggot that lets others walk all over you. Christ did not want men to forsake the harmonious nature of their existence, as even he admitted there is a time to love and a time to hate. Turning the other cheek means to show mercy and restraint, not to be a cuck.

Anything can exist desu senpai

My God exists

Go to church.

>(((Christianity)))

Love thy neighbor goy, we're all one people. Be sure to donate to whatever cucked church charity gives money to shitskins.

Our hipocrisy is your only hope

Deal with it

You are an idiot and naive. Don't throw pearls before swine. There is no command to martyr. Jesus threw money changers out of the temple and called them degenerate. Christianity outlawed usury too. Drop the 1960's hippie bullshit and be a real Christian.

Literally word for word from the bible.

The church is full of lies. Unification in Christianity never existed. Close to the first crusade, Europe was divided under different forms of Christianity. They would go to fucking war with each other of which version of Christianity was the right one. -__-

Sup Forums is a Ogdoad board.

He threw people who misused the temple out you heretic.

Example of this are Albigensian Crusades and the Saint Bartholomew Massacre. Look it up. Christians killing Christians like dogs.

Fuck your sex hating toltalitarion bitch god. Jesus screamed like a bitch on the cross, and all christians must burn

>REDDIT

Catholics aren't Christian

Just as much as a sunni muslim isn't a shiite muslim right? Wrong!!

following a cucked cult offspring of judaism is degenerate.

Protestants aren't Christian. Many of them believe that their spirituality isn't reflective of their acts even though that contradicts what Jesus taught.

>Little fucking fedora cunt.
Tell you what kike, how about you find out for yourself if God and the Devil are real. Slit your wrists.

Go to church.

youtube.com/watch?v=5HiAaAkhkSc

Truth hurts.

I fell for the Orthodox meme for about 2 years but I think Traditional Catholicism is more my style desu.

You come in with weak b8 you then get your you and you post a link with 'Muh feelz'. You sir are a pathetic b83r

Gods a fuckinng buttmunch and if he was real id rebel against his ass

Then hed set you on fire and laugh and laugh..

Ok, you wanna go spend your sundays worshipping your sand nigger god. so be it.

How do you know his ethnicity?
I spend my sundays golfing and drinking
Beta detected

Drinking ehhh. A real christian you are. Degeneracy detected.

only a fucking degenerate would believe suck backwards fucking sandnigger knowledge

Im not gonna be his bitch for fear of his retrebuitionnifni dont accept his "love"

Are you female?
Cause youre resulting to insults instead of answering my ironic and insulting questions. Drinking isnt degenerate you filthy heathen scum

Go to church.

And laugh and laugh and laugh..
He doesnt love you faggot

totally agree... a lot of /pol reject alot of the ((counterculture)) they were raised with but they'll hold true to hating on Jesus.. which was part of the same ((cultural revolution)) they despise..

worse yet, they claim Jesus is part of the ((culture)) eventhough you can't see a movie or even hear his name anywhre in ((music)) ((TV)) or ((university)) unless they're mocking him or trying to discredit him... they reject the most important part of the tradition they say they're defending. Like the west started with hitler and the nazi regime.

Please don't go to heretic churches.

Then ill piss on his face and laugh and laugh and laugh in hell for mocking god

You

69 is viewed as infinity
Did i just create an alternate timeline buy making a singular infinity inside a triple double infinity? Will this only compound the timeline were in? Or is it a split in our allready percieved timeline?

>Being racist is degenerate
I wouldn't call myself racist, and most in this board wouldn't either. I simply believe that everyone would be better off if we all kept to our own kind.

>Liking traps is degenerate
You're right on that one

>Hating anyone in general is degenerate
God (and Jesus Christ himself) would be considered "hateful" by many if they read the Bible and read what they did. Nevertheless, it's very hard to avoid being hateful because we are flawed human beings. I don't think it would automatically disqualify you being a Christian.

>Liking Traps is degenerate
Get out

>>Being racist is degenerate
>>Liking Traps is degenerate
>>Hating anyone in general is degenerate

I respect Traditional Catholicism, if I were anything other than Orthodox I'd be that

Only the Christians on the board say they're Christian mydood.

only fags like traps and theres only like 3 faggots on here, who post their shit to try and feel like they're normal

being racist is not degenerate, it is normal.

hating people is not degenerate, for instance, i hate you and i know im not degenerate.

point match set faggot fuck off

Christianity is sklavenmorale.

Become ubermensche.

Christianity is dead; Christians today just wear the corpse

It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to the dogs.

you're right OP. catholicfag here. i love everyone. but hate sin

Christianity is not dead, it is still growing rapidly. It only seems like it is dead because you live in a degenerate first world country. Go to church.

You need to get off this site brother, it isn't good for the soul.

FUCK! Religion is for your wives you assholes. its there to provide a meeting place for the community so you can find a little fuck partner to propagate with, and its designed to keep their attention and make them feel inadequate enough to stay at home and do what you say without it requiring abuse. The fucking practice doesnt actually matter. Weve even fooled most of these fuckin priests and shit to become obsessed with a limited book to the point they simply become beta and give up and stay tools of a system of manipulation. Everyone worships the best man on earth everyone worships that unstoppable cock. Why dont your fathers tell you this anymore?

Look up the definition of degenerate before commenting again.

i just need to know all the juicy secret political info

also i spend lots of my time arguing with people here on their retarded views, especially racism.

Are you racist?

And then i got trips on the 69th post on this thread. Lads i did it: new timeline in matrix confirmed

nope

Pussyfaggots Christians are the ones who let this shit happen to begin with.

Being "racist" is telling the hard truth about another race.

Do you believe blacks are athletically more gifted than whites?

dude the new christians are WEIRD as fuck. i used to be one.
weird as fuck. stay AWAY

on average, i think blacks genetically are more physically coordinated than whites. not athletic per se. maybe have more lean muscle than whites

>You say you are Christian

No i don't. Religion is for retards

Youre now a racist.
Dont violate the NAP

but i'm not though lol. i think on average GENETICALLY, meaning it's not an attribute to the race. but for some reason or another, the average african is more physically coordinated coupled with more lean muscle to give the appearance that
>blacks are more athletic

put simply, hamitic are more extroverted and externally psychologically and genetically focused, and japetic are more introverted and internally psychologically and genetically focused

this is "race" realism in its purest form. to say whites are smarter is inaccurate but to say whites compartmentalize their thoughts better on average is accurate.

take that NAP

You violated the NAP with your commie double speak. Race realism is the literal definition of racism. Time for a helicopter ride..

no racism is the belief that one race is better than another or superior. i striclty believe that ALL PEOPLE are EQUAL in the scope of humanity, just genetically gifted with different talents, and genetics don't lie, so when most people are genetically similar, they will have certain characteristics ON AVERAGE to give them their own ethnic demographic "talent"

no doublethink here.

Double speak not double think.
That was all mumbo jumbo btw..
Now get on this huey were taking skydiving lessons!

it's not mumbo jumbo. you just don't get deep enough. you look on the SURFACE

Says the racist.
Jeez hypocritical much?

I don't do religion but the lack of affect in the non-religious crowd is killing me.

It's hard to get people zealous about the importance of civics, infrastructure and STEM... and the inevitable heat death of the universe doesn't help.

>fanaticism without magic skydaddy how?
>I would settle for responsible non-hedons

>2017
>practicing semitic religion
And here I thought you guys were (((redpilled))), guess not...

>Christian
>Based on Jesus, son of Mary and Not Joseph, Apparently

> Cuck Religion

That's a good post man. Thank you.

lol.

Kek is with us brothers on to battle!