HOLY SHIT!!!

Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!
What do we do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StlMdNcvCJo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At some point, every child has to have snow explained to them.

Took me a while to get it, not bad kek

The joke is global warming

Why don't Leftists do something about China then?

is he implying that snow wont exist because of global warming?

As retarded as this is, those who don't get it are just as retarded. It's referring to climate change you nincompoops

How dare you use gendered words
REEEEEEE!

Liberals shouldn't have kids, period. Fucking exploitive bastards.

He's part of the Chapo Trap House podcast, which makes the moolah on patreon

I think this dark fear mongering frays at the edges of democracy. It's sad that the left has to resort to fear mongering.

Exactly
Bingo

meanwhile, the "massively popular" Sargon of Akkad gets barely anything and has much less subscribers

So, random ibtards can now accurately predict the future of our planet's climate, but they can't predict Hillary is a shit candidate with bodies in the ground, many of which are exploited and abused children?

humanity is doomed because you racists didn't vote democrat

Sup Forums BTFO

Gee nothing gets past you, lil' sheepfucker

ehm did the kid just assume her fathers gender? urgh...

Well sweetie, back on earth, they have snow, here on alpha centari we dont have it yet, but soon, we will when the Trump(tm) white world terraformer makes this planet a neo-earth paradise.

>the white race touches the stars

>implying the negroid-mestizo hybrid race destined to inherit the earth wouldn't be ideal for hot jungle earth

2017;
"Daddy, why did you say the watch that nigger tried to sell you was hot as lava?"
"Well, if a nigger tries to sell you something it's probably stolen"
"No, I mean what's lava?"

This.

MINI ICE-AGE 2030

"It's that white, cold stuff that was supposed to have been a distant memory to children in the U.K. circa... 2012-13, something like that. Before the countless blizzards. You see it every winter, remember?"

"Oh, of course. Dad, do you ever wish I wasn't autistic?"

"Every day, son."

>What do we do now?
Gas the kikes, Race War Now.

>liberal education in 2037

Such witty, such clever
This was the dumbest lib tweet I have seen in awhile

wow dude, really really made me think

not even joking

Kids are so precocious nowadays

>daddy, how come when the ocean rose and our house came underwater, when we fled to the interior all those flyover racist dumb hicks granted us no quarter and enslaved those of us they didnt simply butcher?

>be Sup Forums
>be anti authority anti establishment
>support a billionaire pedophile rapist drumpf
>support the goldman sachs candidate
>support the Israeli shill
>pro-war, pro-torture, anti-first amendment
>big tax cut for billionaires and estate tax for criminals like himself
>all you had to do is vote your conscience, but instead you voted for a vile bigoted racist because of memes
>Now a literal fascist has his button on the nuclear codes

>What's snow
That shit we got record amounts of again last winter

Because China doesn't take people's shit and they are considered "minorities" despite making up like 25% of the human population.

FUCK SNOW.

FUCK THAT ICY WHITE BULLSHIT. FUCKING RUINS ROADS, COSTS MILLIONS OF FUCKING DOLLARS A YEAR TO REMOVE, FUCKING KILLS PEOPLE, AND IT'S COLD AND UNCOMFORTABLE A SHIT.

FUCK IT.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

#notall/pol/
Ye kike

CA got the best snowpack in years..

I'd say were making progress.

In white and grew up in a white climate. No one needed to explain snow to me

>"S-Son"
>*begins to sweat profusely*
>"I-I-I-I-now hol' up. hol' up. We're not gonna just settle for some, for some... okey doke."

Should just reply with, "Hitler killed faggots too."

No teacher ever told you that snowflakes are individual and unique crystals and no two snowflakes are alike?

Jokes on them. There aren't going to be any liberals once Mike "You think Gay Marriage should be legal, get into this bath with an electric eel" Pence gets done with them.

>muih glowbahl warmin
lel, these niggers believe literally anything kikes tell them, how the fuck do the kikes want to replace this ultra-good-goyim with angry mudniggers?

>"No, i mean what's the liberal?"
>fxed

Snow is that stuff we have too much of above oroville dam.

kek

>"All you had to do was vote your conscience! It was all you ever had to FUCKING DO!"
>"Ted, listen to me. Put down the gun."
>"I swear to God Dahland, if you don't put those delegate in the bag, I'll blow your fuckin' head off!"
>"Easy, Ted. See? Here are the delegates. I'm putting them in the bag. I'm--"
>*Trump draws gun*
>*gunshot can be heard*
>*fade to black*
>*cut to scene of Ted Cruz walking with a torn blazer through a field of snow, dragging something.*
>"I used to enjoy the game. The debates... the politics. I used to play by the rules."
>*camera pans to a bloodied burlap sack full of delegates*
>"But sometimes rules need to be broken."
>*Camera shows Ted Cruz walking though the field of snow, towards nowhere in particular, draging the burlap sack.*
>*End credits roll.*

I was violently shivering in cringe for a good 10 seconds.
Liberals are so cringe man.

Sage

It's a parody of liberals you narf

I didn't get it. Maybe if you forged some figures to support the joke.

hah wtf is a narf????? thas so le funny i think im gonna stay at this Sup Forums place n never go back ro reddit

I bet his mom thinks he's hilarious.

dude wtf are you smoking?

both of them support Israel, both of them are pedo racists, the diffrence is Trump is against cultural marxism

>implying there's any scenario where jews and muslims would both get gassed

i have dreams too user but lets be realistic

>using patreon as a guide for popularity

weird twitter jewish catladymen are going to get killed and tortured in the american civil war, and 99% of normies will never like your estrogen snark humour

i hope you know that

I don't know what all this shit about climate change is about. It's getting fucking colder where I love. We didn't even have a summer this year.

What I meant is that even though most children have never seen lava, they are still familiar with it to the point they wouldn't ask that question. Plus, I made it racist by using a derogatory term for African Americans and stereotyped them as thieves for satire.

This doesn't make any sense. Autisics have really great memory.

>>Now a literal fascist has his button on the nuclear codes

Ha ha. Former drumpf supporter here. Your post really made me think. But seriously, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

he's going to be killed for that

disrespect is the ultimate sin in narcoland, worse than being a rat believe it or not

>hTLR
I d-don't know

What happened to the mini ice age that was supposed to happen in 2030? Did they just forget about that?

Speak for yourself, 1/2 of us want White Sharia.

> Conflating changes in regional climate with "global warming"

> Implying it just gets hotter

ISHYGDDT

"Snow was a terrible pox upon this world and the worst thing to fall from the sky since Fat Man"

Welcome to good weather and warm winters like here in tropical countries.

I never saw a drop of snow in my entire life.

Why do people even give a fuck? Not like we'll be here to enjoy the world in 100 years anyway.

Honestly this

>Can't stop thinking about a white ethno-state.

...Good...good. Bring me a Ceaser salad, Claus. NO dressing!

Sargons fans aren't dedicated then. Styx has like 1/6 the subs and 2/3 the patreon cash, and he doesn't offer shit on patreon. Not to mention his political book sales

>2037
>Still living in california

>that gif
It was two lines of text, I mean just how fucking dumb are you?

>snow is the thing that falls from the sky 24/7 because we're living in a non-anthropogenic ice age.

Looks like there was a holocaust on his hairline

Only about inconsequential shit they sperg out over like My Little Pony, Bubsy 3D, and their current GBP balance.

I posted the wrong gif

My conscious said to save white people.
No one else was offering that.
I don't give a fuck about anyone else.
Trump is clearly not the establishment no matter what you think.
Being rich is not a sin.
Fascism is better than the destruction of my people and the deletion of my family's past.
Democracy is shit if it doesn't defend me.

>what's snow?
Literally every child in California since forever.

It'll be funny when we are in a mini ice age.

heh.

Sup SoCal? What are mountains?

dude global warming lmao

>It no longer snows in 2037

Holy shit this sounds great desu

>I love my wife's daughter like she was my daughter

Yeah go say that joke in California now. They are drowning on that global warming and drought.

>let me show you my child
youtube.com/watch?v=StlMdNcvCJo

Damn, that name made me lol

Not everyone on the right reject GW theory, just don't support using dumb solutions and not dense enough to think the scientific consensus is that their wont be any more snow by 2037. Fuck Ontario will probably still have snow in 2100.

Quick post something sarcastic on a board full of Nazi neckbeards.

I never understood this. Why are normiecore liberals taking on the snowflake label? We only call the trannies and blue haired feminists are the snowflakes.

muh climate change

>former Trump voter here
How can you be a former Trump voter?
Can you take back your vote?

My fucking sides

China is already a communist hellhole.

They want that over here.

>its a pasta
>lurk moar