>and kings were strong
>kings were the best of everything
see: youtube.com/watch?v=fxZ-NkVqSKE

>He's the king of what?
>I doooon't know....
youtube.com/watch?v=CXGBY0UsSqg
:DDD

So fucking what? Love Barron anyways.

You lefties are really gonna shit your pants over this when Trump comes clean about this within months of his reelection bid and wins all 50 states as a result of your go to strategy of ridicule. Once the likes of Rosie, Bill Maher, and that toothy imbecile on HBO are shitting on Barron for being autistic on actual video, your game is up.

There are far too many outspoken autistic parents in this country for that to ever work out. Insult Barron for being autistic all you like, it can only ever cost you in the long run.

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

His mom is a slav prostitute. His dad a treasonous russian puppet and single most amusing and embarrassing tragic and comical man to ever become president not just in personality but the morbidly obese still in denial about being bald at 70 and with a fake orange tan to top it all off visual you get every day. If he's not already a serial killer, he will be. Also he'll end up trans.

True, and reminder that the left, who are incorrectly labeled "bullies," (bullies are stereo-typically big, tough and ogrish) are mostly skinny faggots with those pinched sounding voices full of estrogen. Tough talkers online, but encounter them in person? Dead. Fucked.

hahaha you CTR/ShareBlue shill faggots are SOOOO obvious at this point. Again, like I stated above, lap it up and be thankful every day that your voice only exists online because, talk this shit to the wrong person in real life; to some of the mentally deranged and violent, and get beaten death. Another statistic and victim of gay bashing.

please try this. you have no idea how many people are touched by autism that you would piss the fuck off. autistic pissed off even.

Gooble Gobble! We accept him...

sauce? is she one of those chicks whos 30 but looks 10?

Trust me we are not just skinny faggot ;)

Fuck you pedophile fuck

A killer of liberal faggots no doubt.

Thats Brighton Sharbino. She was a character on the walking dead a few seasons ago.

Slavs can't be autistic that's an anglo thing

FUCK WAIT SHE WAS ONLY LIKE 13 IN TWD

OH MY GOD FUCK

Fake news

>BREAKING NEWS
> implying