I beat my wife today and she loves me because of it!

Holy shit Lebanon user was right!: >>I'am not kidding Sup Forums my wife was being mouthy being in her usual moody self. I had enough and backhanded her. The moment I did she was outright shocked like I was.

But I didnt stop there. You don't stop on the beach so I kept going. I threw her on the couch and kept giving her hits. She cried and cried until she begged me to stop. I got an apology out of her in the end.

I was mentally ready to resign myself to Police thinking she would call. I turn in my bed and there she was dressed in lingerie all hot and read for me.

I had the best sex in my 2 year marriage we did everything and she submitted to me more and more.

This not a joke I'm being serious. Reading Lebanese user beating his wife I followed his advise and it fucking worked.

Holy shit!

We have been doing it wrong Sup Forums?

Sure thing bong.

Dude I'm not kidding. I want to prove it you but I don't know how.

Women LIKE being dominated. Don't you get it?

You have to be cruel to them when they deserve it (only when they deserve it) and kind when they're good girls.

Women don't think logically, they HAVE TO BE MANIPULATED. And it's your job as a man. You did the right fucking thing.

Have a look at modern society, it's fucked because we let women run rampant and change so many laws.

If you want the perfect society, go back to the UK 200 years ago and have laws structured like they used to have.

You need to be able to discipline moody women and the age of consent should be puberty, not 18 (or 25 as women are suggesting now!)

Give women an inch and they take a mile. It's not about cruel, it's about being DOMINANT.

And it makes women happy. They want to be dominated, every single last one of them.

They'll never admit it, but as you've seen mate....giving her a taste worked wonders.

fucking chav is gonna get a knock at the door in like ten minutes.

oh god is this a real article

i'm laffin so hard

I was shocked like hell! You are right in every level!

nice false flag, when salon writes about this, put me in the screencap

GET OUT MY COUNTRY ADBDUL

>implying you aren't paki

How healthy and romantic.

> GET OUT MY COUNTRY ADBDUL

Spoken like a true beta male.

Beating your wife with her consent is a felony in America if the police find out

Results speak for themselves. There's a difference between being a wife beater who hurts his woman for no fucking reason (he is scum) and a man who stands up for himself and does not tolerate women walking over him.

If a man did some of this shit, you would bash him right? Same fucking deal.
You punish her when she's bad and reward her when she's good.

It's same as with a child, you don't hurt the fuck out of her, just enough to scare her into obeying you.

He's not fucking abdul, it's a copout mate.

Read what i've written above, there is a difference between being a real man and a wifebeater.

Modern men are so fucking pussified they think they can only use words with a woman, it's god awful pathetic and shows the state of our nations.

Out fucking standing bong. You did good.

Upvoted

Good job OP. I'm proud of you.

Stupid and childish.

excellent job. when this becomes the mainstream, i'm coming to bongland and we can beat your wife together yeah?

This is just a psyop to get you convicted of domestic violence and your right to own a firearm revoked.

DON"T FALL FOR IT!

This.

When she goes files a police report and the cops arrest you for rape then I hope you do that desperate laugh all fools do when they realize they got outplayed by a woman.

How the fuck is this a psyop??? It's almost 5am here in the UK!

>be wife
>bad mood
>just want husband to care and comfort you
>get beat to shit instead
>too scared to tell anyone
>try to appease him with sex to prevent it happening again
>the psychopath views this as some kind of reward
>will likely get abused again

Congratulations you beat the mother of your children, somebody who's mentally and physically inferior to you but your chosen partner in health and sickness none the less. You obviously have no respect for the sanctity of the family and in return cant get them to respect you any other way. Go farm your (You)'s ITT and then fuck off.

Ok faggot. I will revise my post for the unfree people of the world.

This is just a psyop to get you thrown in prison and have your ass raped by muslims.

DON"T FALL FOR IT!

We need to change the law so we can punish disrespectful women again.

See my post here, i am not condoning beating your wife, i'm saying there's a line and the line should not be drawn at "women are special snowflake princesses that can do whatever they want and never be touched".

Cool story Mohammed. Tell me the story about how you raped your daughter next.

It's definitely not white behaviour. Not sure why the sociopaths here hate Muslims so much for their uncivilized behaviour.

What if she deserved it?

w e w l a d

I believe you user and I know. Young me wouldn't believe it. I had a girl who constantly played the victim about how her ex boyfriend beat her and shit. She constantly tried to provoke me to do the same, I only realized this afterward.

Despite the fact that the guy was an ugly fat manlet turd the relationship held about three years. Mine did about half a year. That pretty much sums it up, she needed beating.

Then again, modern times make this fucking impossible. I grew up with a fucked up single mother who unloaded her emotions on me since I was 7 and called the cops on my ass everytime we got into a fight (which she started). So I wasn't about to start hitting her in the same household. Sometimes you get lucky and find out in time.

Even then you watch out that it doesn't end up biting you in the end. It's all fun and games to beat her during play hour and sex and it's another thing to solve conflicts through beating. Some girls need it some girls don't. Then again you probably got a damaged one if she really needs to be beaten throughout every day.

> tfw being an insecure manlet causes more gina tingles than passive indifferent Chad.

probably bait but you shouldn't hurt people unless they're fighting you and especially if all they do is mouth off

nice try jews

This will sound weird but one time gf was on her period and i was angry and frustrated and she kept being bitchy and i needed to bust a nut so i pushed her down on the bed and pulled her pants down and put some spit around her asshole then begun trying to push in

at first she was asking me to stop but i kept going pushing harder then i felt the tip of my dick begin sliding in her ass. i got the tip in and it didn't seem to go any further but i kept thrusting and she begun moaning from it then just before i was about to cum i think i pushed harder and i slid in deeper. i cummed then just laid there for a bit, kissed her kneck then pulled out. Some shit was on my dick so i left the room, closed the door and walked the dinosaur

she sat on an angle for the next 2 months but then i fucked her in the ass again a week later. her cunts all smashed out, her vag queefa/farts when im fucking her and if she opens her legs she can suck air into her vagina to queef

sage & _ignore_ the shills.
it's obviously this:
their plan was flawed from the beginning: we all no qt gf.

My favorite fanfics on Sup Forums by far.

>We need to change the law so we can punish disrespectful women again.
The law should be named after Sean Connery

Decent bait OP.

Knowing how stupid and insecure the average Sup Forums user is, there will undoubtedly be a couple of mongoloids who will try this out and end up in prison or in hospital as a result.

Aint nothin wrong with slapping a woman. Fist is a no no, but a slap will make a woman love you. I aint even joking. I was in love with a girl and we had an on and off relationship for 3 years and I was always getting cucked. Last time she tried to leave me, I stared at her for a couple minutes totally silent while she was putting me down. Out of nowhere I was overcome with rage and I slapped her pretty fucking hard. She looked shocked and said she was sorry, I pushed her and told her she was a stupid cunt whore. She started crying and begged me to forgive her and ended up sucking my cock and sleeping with me. I dumped her a week later so I could find a new girl and use my new found wisdom on her instead of these damaged goods. She occasionally contacts me with a pity party and says she will do anytning and is sorry for ever respecting me. I always say the same ing "It is your own fault."

This^

>a recent study from CTR-U has concluded that 67% of the "alt-right" are also proponents of domestic violence

>i am not condoning beating your wife
>I threw her on the couch and kept giving her hits. She cried and cried until she begged me to stop.
And he got advice from a shitskin that enjoys beating his wife to tears and kicking her so hard in the stomach that she vomits. Let's not kid ourselves. This isn't about physically putting a stop to emotional abuse. It just turned into a hobby with a pretext.

An asshole only takes a couple hours to stop hurting after being fucked mate. That is what you were implying right? That she sat differently because you put a little bit of your dick in her ass?

How about choking her, with your Penis?

I was not there for the last thread, i'm just saying if a woman is disrespecting you, slap her.

It really does fucking work. They're like children, the shock of it will make her wake the fuck up and be sorry.

You can use your words all you want but she won't be genuinely sorry until she feels the shock.

Furthermore, women like it not because of the slap itself, but because you stood up for yourself. Women do not like men they can walk all over.

>One of the most infamous examples of hybristophilia is the large number of women attracted to Ted Bundy after his arrest. He often drew scores of women at the jammed courtrooms of his trials each day.Bundy allegedly received hundreds of love letters from women while he was incarcerated.

Hook up with her for Anal. Then dump her again.

This.

I'd almost go as far as to say that if you don't beat your wife/gf she will lose respect for you and end up cucking you.

Don't be a beta male.

Ted Bundy was a maniac and yet women loved him for it. Jesus that's when you knew men need to man up!

I believe. I spanked my wife against her will once and it did wonders for our relationship.

I beat my wife all the time. The slut always complains about my drinking, but a couple hard punches to the jaw and a kick or two in the stomach tells her what's what. If you don't beat your wife it's no wonder she'll start fucking other men, or screwing you over with divorce.

Youre going to get fucked by me after i knock your ass out! SPREAD THOSE BUTT CHEEKS!

Pretty much. It's not about a beating per se, you don't have to hospitalise her.

You just have to be physical, be it a slap if she's disrespectful, throwing her down on the bed hard during sex, grabbing her ass whenever you want.

Make her feel like she's property, it will make her happy. You can also be nice, you don't have to a fucking cunt. If she's a good girl, reward her for being good.

It's about both positive and negative reinforcement.

Gore forums are usually about 50% females. Writing to convicts also seems common.

You are a disgusting piece of shit.

>If you want the perfect society, go back to the UK 200 years ago and have laws structured like they used to have.

Sup Forums is an ancap board. we don't need ur fukin regulashun