*puts down glass of tea*

*puts down glass of tea*
Hmph, well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NelBNtNm8l0
youtu.be/R5Gppi-O3a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care if my neighbor is an immigrant though, my grandfather was an immigrant too.

I'll enjoy the fucking internet and moon.

It does not really understand the nature of things and how they progress. Such as trains. Steam engines/trains were technically british but when you think of a large powerful train you think of america since we were the ones to really perfect the design and use it to its ability.

> democracy is greek
kek

Immigrants are fine, illegals need to go back

And I'd like it to stay that way.

Thank fuck ideas, goods and services can cross borders without immigration.

God bless

>glass of tea

Listen here you plebeian, nobody drinks tea out of a fucking glass

oh great, muh globalism

>you like chinese food so you have to accept thousands of refugees into your city who will leech off your tax dollars

>you are willing to trade with people, but at the same time you don't want those people replacing you in your own nation
Fuck, I need to change my hypocritical ways...

>when you strike at your job for #adaywithoutimmigrants but the multinational corporation you work for just replaces you with another immigrant

Fucking remove kebab and all the arabic and foreign shit and youre onto something op. Fuck numbers

We will not rest until every nation in that list is replaced with 'american'

ethnonationalism doesn't preclude the exchange of ideas, culture, goods, scientific discoveries, etc.

this argument is a complete non-sequitur. please try again, shlomo.

>kebab
>america

lel

>Still fails to realize for the 100th time that there's a difference between legal and illegal immigrants.

How about I throw you out of a fucking helicopter you subversive commie shill.

>drive a Ford F150
>don't drink vodka
>don't eat pizza
>don't eat kebab
>USA is a constitutional republic
>don't drink coffee
>don't watch movies
>don't drink tea
>shirt was made in China
>USA pumps oil too
>Computer was built with parts from China and Japan
>Arabic numbers were invented by Indians
>I write in English, not Latin
>my neighbors are white, God-fearing Americans who descend from a long line of patriots

My shit's together, how about yours?

USA is largest oil producer in the world

BURGERNIIGERS BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

I can never tell if stuff like this is a false equivalence or a non-sequitur

i buy american

>yung alladin makes a heartfelt post ignoring that his 19 other family members believe in sharia law and they are not here to "share the love" but rather conquer the weak, at the behest of subversive internationalist jews in govt, finance , and media

so what youre saying is someone pushed in your shit?

LMFAOOOOO

We wuz democracy and sheit

>African didn't make the list

It's not bad to trade with other countries. It's bad to take all their human refuse.

My vodka is actually from Texas.

>your car is German
Chevy
>your vodka is Russian
actually it's made in Missouri, in the same factory that makes the "big name" vodkas, because ethanol is ethanol and I'm not going to pay for Gray Goose when Caliber is $6/liter
>your pizza is Italian
Yeah, because Jim down at Papa John's is in touch with the old country
>your democracy is Greek
You mean republic, which is Roman anyway, but ideas don't have a nationality?
>your coffee is Brazilian
probably not, unless Walmart buys the good stuff
>your movies are American
Anime is American now? Cultural appropriation!
>your tea is Tamil
Sorry, sir, I'm not a homosexual
>your electronics are Chinese
But ideas have nationality, don't they? So they're actually American; just because a chink pushes a button on the machine (which runs American code) doesn't make it Chinese
>your oil is Saudi Arabian
Fungible commodities are fungible. They're just as likely from tar sands as from Saudi Arabia. Besides, I don't buy oil, I buy gasoline.
>your numbers are Arabic
They're called "Arabic", but actually originate in India, so good work being wrong again
>your letters Latin
Yeah, that's why I can type "U", which didn't exist for the entire timespan of the Roman empire
>your neighbor is an immigrant
All my neighbors are niggers, and they came here legally.

So, really, this guy is 100% wrong.

All imported legally.

>Boarder jumping spic = Immigrant
This level of cognitive dissonance never fails to amuse me.

>I drive a Dodge
>I drink JD religiously
>Pizza is for faggots
>I don't eat kebabs
>Democratic Republics are Roman. I am just a leaf though. Touche
>Coffee is for faggots who don't get enough vitamins and protein. 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight you will never need coffee
>what do I look like, a cobble tooth?
>My wife makes my clothes with home grown cotton.
>65% of America's oil comes from fields in Alberta and it's processed in Texas
>My electronics aren't Chinese because I don't own an iPhone and I built my computer from scratch. All the parts are made in the USA, Canada (except for one, but there's always a minority somewhere)
>who gives a shit about numbers. The way they're written means nothing. The application of our number system and the way we use numbers comes from the Greeks
>Romans were white. Latin is not a race of people faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=NelBNtNm8l0

Fucking checked holy shit

wtf i love globalism now

fuck borders n laws n shit

>your car is german, your vodka is russian, your pizza is italian, your democracy is greek
BERNIE, we like white immigrants.
>your coffee is brazilian
THE FUCKING PLANTS GROW IN BRAZIL, the people who live there are basically subhuman apes
>your shirt is indian
we only have our shirts manufactured in india for the cheap sweatshop labour. indian people are disgusting
>your electronics are chinese
again, we have our shit manufactured there because people work for 1/20th the wages. chinese people are fucking awful

bernie you fuck

I don't really care about any of that.
It's not worth it to me.

>Drive F-250
>Drink whiskey
>who gives a damn at least it's not pedosta pizza
>looks like i've been removing the wrong kebab
>constitution
>Coffee is gross and for nu-male cucks
>Indeed
>No it's daddy's tea but I threw it in the harbor on ""accident""
>US made
>Got it from American gas pump
>No it's made in Japan
>they improved indian design but later upgraded by English, Latin too
>I don't complain because they aren't noisy, crime dealing, dirty people
>no u

>coffee, tea, shirt, oil, electronics
Those just come from factories, wells, and farms, there, they aren't part of their cultures.

And all of that shit had to get imported legally.

Satan's digits confirm!

My syrup is Canadian. Better import millions of leafs or I'll be a hippocrit.

>illegal valueless immigrants are the same as legal valuable goods

Good to know. I guess I can throw them out.

>anime
>not a homosexual
Choose one you weeaboo

youtu.be/R5Gppi-O3a8

Gee, it's almost like the free market enables us to cooperate with people we don't get along with. You should probably stop fucking with it.

Well, they were much better suited for enormous land spaces of the U.S. - when I think of steam engines, I'm usually associating that with the Transcontinental Railroad, because that was the first truly radical shift enabled by steam locomotives.

Please.

>Electricity
>Microchips
>Rockets
>Jets
>Heavier-than-air flight
>Constitutionalism
>Lighter-than-air flight
>Artificial lighting
>Human rights
>Assembly line/mass production
>Printing Press
>Calculus
>Steam Power
>Antibiotics
>Corrective Lenses
>Vaccination
>Computing

People of Color please stop appropriating my culture, thanks.

I didn't pay a company to sell me that immigrant.

>you make use of foreign goods and concepts so you should permanently alter your nation's demographics
BERNIE YES

I wasn't aware that immigrants were the same as inanimate objects being traded. Really made me think.

It is.

>You enjoy all of these things from certain geological regions, so forcefully take in an unlimited amount of people from regions that haven't contributed anything positive

>Your letters are Latin

>Coffee is gross and for nu-male cucks

>be burger
>don't drink coffee

shiggy

>your car is German
No it's not

>your vodka is Russian
Good thing I only drink pure American bourbon

>your pizza is Italian
Chicago style pizza has jack shit to do with Italy

>your kebab is Turkish
No it's not

>your democracy is Greek
In America we live in a constitutional Republic. Way to be historically illiterate

>Your coffee is Brazilian
Good thing I don't drink coffee

>Your movies are American
How insensitive and culturally illiterate to assume only Hollywood produces worthwhile film!

>Your tea is Tamil
Literally who?

>Your shirt is Indian
Tag says made in the USA

>Your oil is Saudi Arabian
If you let the keystone pipeline get built it won't be much longer hippy faggot

>Your electronics are Chinese
Try Japanese you dumb shit. You can't even get your Gooks right

>your numbers are Arabic
Implying numbers didn't exist before Arabi

>Your letters are Latin
Western civilization master race

Pull yourself together

the USA is the world.

>German car
Europe
>Russian Vodka
Europe
>Italian pizza
Europe
>Turkish kebab
You misunderstand, I want to REMOVE kebab
>Greek democracy
Europe
>Huehuehuehue energetic jew
doesn't do shit for me
>American movies
New Europe
>Your shirt is Indian
Nope I checked the label
>Your oil is saudi
Hahahaha my oil is Albertan, mostly
>Your electronics are chinese
Yeah but muh trade deals are shit
>Your numbers are arabic
No, they are indian, they're just called arabic
>Latin
EUROPA

>My car was not stolen
>My vodka was not illegally obtained
>My pizza is of the age of consent
>Democracy is an ideology that belongs to no nation.
>My coffee is columbian
>My shirt was made in America
>My oil was purchased
>My electronics are Japanese
>See: Democracy
>See: Democracy

>Legally obtain the items I regularly use
>********I*L*L*E*G*A*L******** Immigrant next door didn't legally obtain citizenship
Hmm...

>your movies are jewish

fixed

"Muh restaurants"

Leave it to dad to get annoyed about the animals that think you can drink tea out of a glass

That pic is exactly the point though. I want to pick and choose the best of each culture, not have each culture crammed down my throat.

I want my car German because German automotive engineering is superb. I want my food Italian because Italian cuisine is delicious. I don't want my fucking neighbor Syrian for the same reason I don't want my car Italian: I don't want to die.

>glass of tea
>drinking tea out of clear glass

and they sure as hell weren't invented by brown indians. It's amazing that any liberal could ever praise indians, whos religion is based on strict racial purity, with the whitest at the top for eternity.

>My car is Japanese
>My vodka is American
>My pizza is basically American at this point
>I don't eat kebabs
>My democracy was specifically crafted by Americans
>I don't drink coffee
>My movies are American
>I don't drink tea
>My shirt is American
>I wish my oil wasn't Saudi, there's literally nothing I can do about that
>Again, almost nothing I can do about my electronics being produced by slave labor
>Yeah
>Yup

>Wow, why do you not want dangerous immigrants who subvert your values and rape people in your country? Don't you know that your country's private citizens make trade deals with other countries? Don't you know that you speak a language that's hundreds of years old and uses Latin letters? Don't you know that almost every country in the world uses Arabic numerals?

Also, almost all of the things on that list are European, and I have no problem with white, European immigrants coming here as long as they assimilate for the most part.

>Your democracy is greek
Objectively incorrect.

>German automotive engineering is superb

German """"""engineering""""""" has been a meme since WW2 and Panthers were breaking down more often than being lost in combat.

Americans get most of their oil from Canadians anyways

DRUMPF BTFO

*sips cum*

People are not commodities.

This.

Greek democracy was vastly different. They wouldn't call American democracy democratic at all. And, of course, it's not really greek, but Athenian. And they had democracy via sortition.

Yeah I think the old Indians had paler skin at lease.
>WE
Even kosher sources don't deny that

It was Athenian. And they fucked boys.

my bronco was assembled in norfolk VA
i dont drink
i make it myself and most of the agriculture is from CA
remove kebab
yeah okay
i dont drink coffee
i dont drink tea
still have most of my clothes from the fruit of the loom plant that was in jamestown ky
i dont watch movies
my oil is processed in ashland kentucky
my electronics are actually japanese

Most oil consumed here is drilled in the us. Most of our foregin oil is from canada though

pretty sure in Athenian democracy only male landowners over thirty could vote

really makes you think

This.

Yeah, they should make all that shit at home and send to me.

But it's not about immigration, it's about law breakers and specific countries that are dangerous.

Young people are cancer, only concerned with emotions and what gives them chemical highs. Useful idiots to the end of their short lives. Sad!

1000000 hours in MS paint

you are confusing immigrants with confirmed isis mudslimes who pose as refugees. you confuse immigrants with illegal mexicans that shit on this country and drive down our economy by outing hard working americans as they take 1/2 or less of the pay. my car was made in detroit. i drink beer made in america. my democracy isn't greek my democracy is a ploy to make americans feel like they have control but they dont (american democracy). shirt made in america. my soil? at one point this entire planet was a molten rock so if you go far enough back no soil originated from anywhere. oh unless you don't believe in the true history of earth. electronics are chinese? good. we like china, that's why we saved them from japan. our numbers are arabic? just because they used a 10 system doesn't mean they are arabic, in fact the arabs took that system from someone else...man in the middle does not mean creator of said number system, again read a book. etc...etc...
go far enough back in time instead of selectively choosing things that conveniently fit your agenda and maybe we can talk, until then...
here is something written in american
eat a dick whiny faggot you're hangry.

>Your crime is African. Your greed is Jewish. Your degeneracy is Japanese. Your laziness is Mexican. Your poor standards are Chinese. Your terrorist threats are Middle Eastern

Ey homes, so what if I throw garbage in your lawn, your pizza is Italian and diversity is strength

*puts down zyklon B*
So guess why it's half empty cuck.

My car is jap, my vodka is French, my pizza is Jewish, I don't live in a democracy, I don't drink coffee but when I do it's from Morocco or Columbia, my movies are funded by Chinese and directed by Jews, my shirt is made in USA. Oil is from California, my piece of shit electronics are from china, my numbers are Persian and alphabet is based on a Romans.

All this disinformation is why Berniecucks lost control of their almost guaranteed election.

>You import ideas and products from other countries therefore you need to let yours be overrun by shitskins
Wow. Powerful

kek

Hitler was an immigrant.

it is?
then rome took it to the next lvl

oy vey

>wearing american flag
>communist gun

she's a cutie though

well the lefty commies wont buy them because they think only the state should own guns so I may aswell

>commies shot by their own guns

oh the irony

>list of things
>not one of them is from Africa

LOL

> if you like to trade with foreigners you also must like to have them around you 24/7

>Muh Accept millions of non whites into our country because a false made meme told me to
Globalization in term of trade happened in the 18th/20th century too, but Europe and America were able to keep their borders..

Wew none of those things are african guess we can deport all niggers now???

Yeah and my town shooting was Muslim and my black tar heroin is illegal Mexican.