Can I get redpilled on HJ 38?

What is this new resolution Trump passed for the coal minors? I don't understand what it does exactly.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/319938-trump-signs-bill-undoing-obama-coal-mining-rule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From what I can see, he is removing the stream protection rule, which made it unlawful for coal workers to dump coal waste into the rivers.

hmm well that doesn't sound good. Or am I just goyim?

I had the same thought honestly. There's gonna be more jobs, but then there's gonna be shitty water.

Shit. Well, Trump rescinded his approach on torture after some delegation. I guess if it gets too bad he might take measures to fix it I guess.

>everyone's smiling except Paul

Proofs?

thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/319938-trump-signs-bill-undoing-obama-coal-mining-rule

Who know though, you can't even tell when news is real anymore.

Literally China-tier.

>he is removing the stream protection rule, which made it unlawful for coal workers to dump coal waste into the rivers.

pretty fucking lame and it only helps coal miners, he should be implementing a national dividend and fucking over goldman sachs big time, kick down the door of the fed shoot everybody and then burn the building to the ground

instead oh let me fuck over our resources so I can throw a few coal miners a bone

lame

I can agree, but hopefully it forces people to create other ways to take care of the waste, therefore creating jobs on top of saving jobs, on top of creating more fair environmental measures.

IIRC there was already regulations regarding this that were adequate and worked well enough, but the ones he got rid of were overly stringent (considering where all the technology involved is at) and time/money consuming to work around (both for the industry to do their job and for the government to enforce).

That was my understanding from something I skimmed over recently, though I could be interpreting/remembering it wrong to be fair.

Killed the Clean Streams Act.

this desu. think about this anons, where can we find a reliable source as to what this new resolution entails? is it on the whitehouse's website? why just post news articles?

Especially when it's
>thehill
Just safe to assume they're lying until there is hard evidence.

Nestle will provide you clean water, what's the problem?

What's with the false dichotomy? Just cause he's doing this doesn't mean he isn't going to do any of what you mentioned. He is getting his campaign promises out of the way first.

He got cucked by McConnell. Such is the life of a junior senator.

Wow what a hero.

How the fuck does this help the coal miners? The only ones benefiting are the owners becuase they won't have spend on waste disposal

redundant regulation that was excessively costly and covered by other laws

doesnt this act grant eminent domain to all freshwater bodies of water to the government? if this is the act its great that he killed it. the government could say your polluting water you own and annex your shit.

>false dichotomy

Coal died because of higher rail rates, not environmental rules.

Read a book Cheney.

Where are you pulling these claims I never made from? Did you even read my post?

>Saves Coal industry $50 Million in compliance costs
>The bill disapproves a rule that would establish requirements for coal mining operations, and impose compliance burdens on America’s coal production. The disapproved rule also duplicates existing protections in the Clean Water Act and is unnecessary given the other Federal and State regulations already in place.

So instance savings of $50 million and less bureaucracy. Sucks for a state reporting guy like me who makes a living off of frivolous statutes and compliance filings.

exactly

>he should be fucking over goldman sachs big time

>instead he hires people from goldman sachs

>their is stock going up

Why is Sup Forums full of people who never do more than surface level research into anything?

thank you for correcting the record

0.00002 has been deposited into your account

dont worry about it. Clean coal

The stock market in general is going up. When are you shills going to quit using these same old talking points that get BTFO the instant you start making your coordinated spam here? Are you next going to accuse Trump of working for his own business even though he officially resigned from its leadership, put his kids in charge, and you don't have evidence for such retarded conspiracy theories?